Studio songs almost all leaked?

I really wanna hear those RedOne and Will.i.am tracks. Not to mention CGYWOM. Hope the Estate officially releases them soon.

Are there any creditable rumours around any leaks planned in 2015?

I hope the best material doesn't get leaked. I hope demos the Estate will not be likely to release surface like Pyramid Girl.

After the passing of a major artist, the record companies usually releases box-sets with rare material, which didn't happen to MJ. They released only two albums. I bet there's still a lot of unreleased material that didn't leak.

I wonder if a single william or redone track is vocally complete

And will.I.am said that two songs are completed and i believe him ;)

4 song's are said to be complete, and red one said he has enough material to make a full album.. plus the Neff-U, home recording's, brad buxer & michael prince song's etc. And all the other song's from 1980-2006 also

I'm counting my blessings because the estate shut down Will's request to put I'm Dreaming on his album. I have no reservations that it would have been absolutely terrible.

red one said he has enough material to make a full album.

He never said that. He said that he had enough vocals to put together a couple of tracks; if he had a full albums worth of material we would have heard some of it by now.

He never said that. He said that he had enough vocals to put together a couple of tracks; if he had a full albums worth of material we would have heard some of it by now.

While the results are far from the finished product, RedOne, whose real name is Nadir Khayat, believes he has enough material to work on for a record, although any release would have to involve agreement with Jackson's record label and estate.

"I have big plans," he told Reuters at a recording studio in London, where he has been working with other artists.

He said he will only release the song's when the proceeds will be donated to charity, i like his intentions and i think something may happen with those post trial tracks in 2017?

While the results are far from the finished product, RedOne, whose real name is Nadir Khayat, believes he has enough material to work on for a record, although any release would have to involve agreement with Jackson's record label and estate.

He said he will only release the song's when the proceeds will be donated to charity, i like his intentions and i think something may happen with those post trial tracks in 2017?

He's saying that he has enough material to work on for a posthumous album - he doesn't say that he has enough to comprise of an entire record. As I said, if he did we surely would have heard something by now.

He has wonderful intentions and I wholly respect him for them, but I don't think we'll be hearing the RedOne tracks until long after the contract ends. Sony has been losing money since the contract began and I highly doubt they'll be willing to give away any of the money they procure.

We already have the original versions of Hold My Hand and Hollywood Tonight in full; Another Day can't be kept under heavy guard forever; and anyone can make an exact copy of the original version of Much Too Soon if they get a hold of the multi tracks (which include the original 1994 guitar stem). The only "original versions" that we've yet to hear are Best of Joy and Behind the Mask.

I strongly believe Michael Jackson's vault is out there on the internet. It is being traded and sold among the elite who can afford it. It's been going on for a while similar to the celebrity nudes, that surfaced to the public and this will too.

The only material safe from leaks is the stuff not given to Sony which is plentiful I'm sure. Michael worked with countless partners every chance he got, in studios and on the road, he was recording all the way to his death.

I believe we've only so far received (released and leaked)60 percent of everything Michael has recorded. No one has an exact number of songs he's ever recorded. Just think there's still tons of Alternate Takes and Demos that haven't been leaked or released also. Songs that we only know the titles for but haven't heard. Songs that we don't even know existed. I believe we're still in for some great treats.

I remember somebody else on this forum having the great idea of using the unreleased demos from MICHAEL as the "b-sides" of singles released from Xscape. Just think how well APWNN would have sold in the fan community if it had been released as an ITunes EP with the demo of Best of Joy or Behind The Mask.

We don't have the last mix Michael worked on Hollywood Tomight, do we? The leaked demo sounded it was in a pretty rough stage. I loved it more than the butchered officially released version though.

We don't have the last mix Michael worked on Hollywood Tomight, do we? The leaked demo sounded it was in a pretty rough stage. I loved it more than the butchered officially released version though.

I thought they leaked version was the last mix created before Michael's death? Not sure. I also loved it more. The album version was crap imo.

I believe it was Michael Prince who commented (through D. *******) that the leaked mix was the most recent one Michael personally approved in October 2008 - though I could be wrong on this one. I clearly recall hearing something to that nature somewhere on this board.

Whichever version was leaked, it had a ways to go before it was of quality. The only part of the leaked mix worth listening to is the untouched bridge - everything else has been improved in one or more alt. versions.

Back