Studio songs almost all leaked?

Some people need to chill the F out. Just because Days In Gloucestershire and People Of The World have been leaked in demo quality...doesn't mean those songs aren't complete. For all we know MJ finished the tracks and they're still in the vault. None of us really know what's going on with the tracks.

With that said, I like People better then Days. I think the Estate and Sony could put both on the new album, and People could be that "anthem" track that MJ always seemed to want to have on his albums.

I do agree with your sentiments. Some people act like its the end of the world because these particular songs are incomplete/leaked demos.

With that said Days is my favourite of all the leaks (except for APWNN)

Incomplete demos don't hurt the Estate's vault as far as I'm concerned. There's not much they can do with them anyways as far as official releases go. As it's been said, I am totally against the leaking of completed songs. It's easy not to listen to them, but it still hurts the Estate's albums.

Some people need to chill the F out. Just because Days In Gloucestershire and People Of The World have been leaked in demo quality...doesn't mean those songs aren't complete. For all we know MJ finished the tracks and they're still in the vault. None of us really know what's going on with the tracks.

I can promise you that there is not a more complete version of People of the World in existence. Michael never wrote English lyrics to it -- he recorded the scratch vocal in 1997 to give a demonstration of the melody, then handed it over to Yasushi Okimoto, who wrote the Japanese lyrics for the J-Friends version. The only English parts that Michael wrote were for the chorus.

Days, meanwhile, doesn't exist in a complete version either. As the new Damien Shields article will agree, Michael recorded one vocal track in early 2004, which is the version we have.

I am quite surprised that we have gotten four new songs just within the last two days. There might still even be more coming. I think The Way You Love Me demo is floating around, too. These recent leaks most likely cause a stir in the traders and scammers department. Now, we won't likely get new stuff for a while. They will try to hold onto there stuff a bit better.

Anyways, here is some information regarding what has been going around in the hands of collectors.

http://twitlonger.com/show/ji8v89
The Neff-U track in that article is For The World, and I think the Will.I.Am one is called Can You.

http://mjhideout.com/forum/multimedia/109604-new-snippets-2.html
This page's list is from 2011. We have gotten basically 85%-90% off of that list. I am looking forward to The World Is No Church. :)

There is also Men In Black in some collector's hands and acapellas of Superfly Sister and Morphine.

I am also loooking forward to the new album. :)

The leaked songs are not going to jeopardize the new Album . These songs will not be released in that form and the recent leaks not at all. The leaks are not even finished songs. They don't even have all the lyrics or instrumentation added. The fans will still buy the album with finished songs and the general public is clueless and will buy the album. IMO .. Fans do not want to jeopardize getting further albums and songs by sabotaging and not purchasing the album, Plus I believe the majority of fans who collect originals want to have it in hand,.. physical.

Maybe these songs are not going to be included the next album, but what if they are included and completed sometime down the line? I can guarantee you that these fans will be complaining songs are not completed according to their personal taste, you can see complaining already on this board.

If they're stupid enough to decide to upload a song illegally then they should be able to face the consequences. Your protection is not deserved.

Songs circulating between collectors is one thing but when a person posts an unreleased song on the internet they do damage to the MJ Estate. They devalue the music they have in their posession and they should be punished. I'm going to search for this person and if I find them I will report them myself. IT wouldn't surprise me at all if the person who first person who posted it here is the same person how posted it on the other board.

After all the person who leaked it obviously wants to be known, otherwise they would have kept it to themselves just like the collectors who have had this song for years and protected it.
I say throw the book at them.

Worth repeating.

I am quite surprised that we have gotten four new songs just within the last two days. There might still even be more coming. I think The Way You Love Me demo is floating around, too. These recent leaks most likely cause a stir in the traders and scammers department. Now, we won't likely get new stuff for a while. They will try to hold onto there stuff a bit better.

Anyways, here is some information regarding what has been going around in the hands of collectors.

The Neff-U track in that article is For The World, and I think the Will.I.Am one is called Can You.

This page's list is from 2011. We have gotten basically 85%-90% off of that list. I am looking forward to The World Is No Church. :)

There is also Men In Black in some collector's hands and acapellas of Superfly Sister and Morphine.

on that site is mentioned snippet of michael jackson what makes you think,is there real song with that name?

So that's the demo people were crying about? It's nice to finally hear it, but i think i'll stick with Teddy's updated and more finished version.

IMO People are GREATLY overreacting about Teddy's production. It may not be the best, but it's more complete and it makes it sound a bit more current IMO. While the vocals are more clear on the demo and we get an additional lyric, it still an incomplete demo that needs work.

About the other demos that leaked - ok, nice to hear them, but will i listen to them again? Probably not. They are way too incomplete. Give me finished songs!

But i'm glad people who cpmplained finally have them! Hopefully they won't be getting so worked up about remixes by other producers, because eventually the demos get out - either released or leaked.

Oh and btw, it doesn't matter who remixes/produces those demos, Michael Prince or Brad Buxer - people are still gonna be complaining, i guarantee! You can't please everyone.

Just because something sounds more updated and more current doesn't automatically make it better.

IMO People are GREATLY overreacting about Teddy's production. It may not be the best, but it's more complete and it makes it sound a bit more current IMO. While the vocals are more clear on the demo and we get an additional lyric, it still an incomplete demo that needs work.

The main problem to me with Teddy's version (and the video as well) that they changed Michael's original story. In Teddy's version the girl succeeds in Hollywood and also the paparazzi theme is dragged into it which MJ did not intend for this song. This is not really what MJ's original song was about. It really rubs me in a wrong way when they disrespect MJ that way that they change his original story and try to make it somewhat happier and more joyful (also the video) because they think it's more marketable, when MJ's story is a dark story. It's like someone changing Romeo and Juliet to have a happy ending because they do not like it sad. Disrespectful to the artist.

If they're stupid enough to decide to upload a song illegally then they should be able to face the consequences. Your protection is not deserved.

Songs circulating between collectors is one thing but when a person posts an unreleased song on the internet they do damage to the MJ Estate. They devalue the music they have in their posession and they should be punished. I'm going to search for this person and if I find them I will report them myself. IT wouldn't surprise me at all if the person who first person who posted it here is the same person how posted it on the other board.

After all the person who leaked it obviously wants to be known, otherwise they would have kept it to themselves just like the collectors who have had this song for years and protected it.
I say throw the book at them.

I disagree with this statement. This is a major slap on the face to people like, Steve & D4arkness and other countless people who have shared unreleased songs and concert with the fan community over the years. Some fans can be greedy,yes, but then there are others who shares out of goodwill and are benign. That's just human nature, some bad some good.

I understand the point you are making, completely. Tbh i think these songs will still be released sometime in the future with a captions like this: " New album containing digitally remastered and never before heard demos of Days In Gloucestershire, People Of The world and much more. "

Last edited:
Teddy made some dumb changes to the song for sure, even the guitar lick in the middle was taken out??? That's just-just wrong.. Hearing the demo I can hear Michael more, just the styling of the instrumentals and even his voice is a little less filtered.

This leak was planned. It wasn't an accident. It was calculated.

Well observed. The only thing not calculated was who would put up files next.
Right now there's a delay since the remaining tracks have yet to pop up.

Well observed. The only thing not calculated was who would put up files next.
Right now there's a delay since the remaining tracks have yet to pop up.

What do you mean by pop up? Pop up on the internet (leak)? Does the leakers have those remaining tracks or you mean that first they have to somehow aquire those songs from collectors? Because other than Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me I can't see any other track leaking soon. At least there is no snippets or talk.

This is interesting (taken from this article: http://twitlonger.com/show/ji8v89)

UNKNOWN BRAD BUXER TRACK - I don't know the title of this song, but from what I've heard, I'm guessing that it is the long-time speculated Bottom of My Heart. I've only heard about 25-30 seconds of it, though. It is similar to Heal the World and Cry in terms of music; a smooth drum track that is slightly buried under the strings, pianos and guitars. Lyrically, it leans towards What More Can I Give and We Are the World. It's a down-tempo ballad about a tragedy. (If my memory serves me correctly, it was aimed towards a Hurricane Katrina disaster in 2006.) Michael even borrows a few ad-libs from What More Can I Give in the song ("Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" and "Teaching, I'm preaching my brother!"). The version I heard was taken from the ending of the song, where I assume a choir would have been inserted; however, since it's an unfinished song, it's just multi-layered vocals of Michael. "Sending love from the bottom of my heart."

UNKNOWN NEFF-U TRACK - "To have and to hold/ To love and to let go..." This is one of the more beautiful tracks Michael's made in his later years. Again, I've only heard about 25 seconds of this track, but it nearly brought a tear to my eye when I heard it. I don't know the title of this song, but according to my contact it was recorded in late 2008 with Neff-U. It's built on a piano and strings (similar to All I Need) with drums, bass and guitar coming in later. It sounds like an anti-war track, with Michael singing about parents having to let their children go off to war; I don't know if this is the base of the entire track though. It's mostly in falsetto.

UNKNOWN REDONE TRACK - This 30-second snippet of a RedOne song was played to me over a phone conversation, so I couldn't really make out everything that Michael was saying. Sounded something like, "...wasting your time with a man... let's get on the floor, babe!" He talks to RedOne, referring to him by his actual name (Nadir), saying "Nadir, turn this up a bit... little more... alright!" Michael even busts out a "hee! hee! hee!" which he hasn't done since Privacy back in 2001. I really missed hearing him do that. Musically sounds like a mix of Pokerface by Lady Gaga and the rhythm of Speed Demon.

UNKNOWN WILL.I.AM TRACK - This 20-second snippet was taken from one of the unfinished songs. (I believe it was Can You.) It's a mid-tempo track about falling in love with someone and wanting to live your life with them. He scats through part of it (pretty much the same type of scatting he does on In the Back), but the only true lyric I heard him sing was, "No matter how I try, with everything I find it's you, you on my mind all the time." Very catchy melody, soulful harmonies. Sounds like a mixture of Butterflies and a Stevie Wonder song. Built upon piano, synths and something that sounds like a synthesized flute -- interesting choice.

Yeah.. very interesting, especially RedOne and will.i.am tracks.

Does anyone here know if this is even possible? Are RedOne and will.i.am tracks really in possession of some collectors?

Yes, pop up = leak. They already have the tracks. A few weeks ago they were being passed around. Prior to that they were passed around between friends, sold by folks etc. until the present situation came to be.

Like I said on MaxJax: CGYWOOM is not among the stuff leaking.

Eg the demo of TWYLM is being used for teasing by SoundCloud folks since 2 days. I've only spotted a thread on MJHideOut so far.

@Xscape2041: That article is all made up BS. It was posted on MJDHF.

Yes, pop up = leak. They already have the tracks. A few weeks ago they were being passed around. Prior to that they were passed around between friends, sold by folks etc. until the present situation came to be.

Like I said on MaxJax: CGYWOOM is not among the stuff leaking.

Eg the demo of TWYLM is being used for teasing by SoundCloud folks since 2 days. I've only spotted a thread on MJHideOut so far.

@Xscape2041:That article is all made up BS.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

@wendijane
Don't be a hypocrite..like you didn't want to hear these songs..

Venronas don't assume things of me PLEASE .
And while I am curious of PTW and I am curious of DIG. I can wait. I still haven't heard that leak.That is my preference.

Just to make sure I have not overlooked or missed something..

What has recently been leaked, and what is planned to be leaked according to what we know?

I think I'm up to date but just to make sure!!

From what I have been told, certain people who had this track knew of the on coming leaks, so tried to sell these tracks at "low" prices to make a quick buck, I have seen emails of the proposed sales. Seems like they started to leak because they were either sold to alot of folks at these low prices or because someone was pissed off at this dick selling them and trying to make a quick buck.

From what I have been told, certain people who had this track knew of the on coming leaks, so tried to sell these tracks at "low" prices to make a quick buck, I have seen emails of the proposed sales. Seems like they started to leak because they were either sold to alot of folks at these low prices or because someone was pissed off at this dick selling them and trying to make a quick buck.

Birchey, do you know which songs are in their possession? What songs can we expect to leak in the near future?

Birchey, do you know which songs are in their possession? What songs can we expect to leak in the near future?

I am completely out of the loop on this stuff, but as Korgnex said TWYLM is amongst them.

Just because something sounds more updated and more current doesn't automatically make it better.

Of course not, but it gives people another version and everyone can pick for themselves which one they prefer. While I like hearing the demos, if I wanna get my groove on or sing along or something, I'll put the finished more current version on, you know what I mean? But that's just my personal choice.

I'll give you an example - my favorite demo is Fall Again, but every time I listen to it, the bridge where MJ is just mumbling, feels so anti-climactic that it leaves me disappointed and wanting more. If some producer updates that demo, adding instruments, finishing that bridge somehow or even featuring another artist to complete it, I will probably listen a lot more to that version than the demo. But again, that's just my personal taste/feelings.

The main problem to me with Teddy's version (and the video as well) that they changed Michael's original story. In Teddy's version the girl succeeds in Hollywood and also the paparazzi theme is dragged into it which MJ did not intend for this song. This is not really what MJ's original song was about. It really rubs me in a wrong way when they disrespect MJ that way that they change his original story and try to make it somewhat happier and more joyful (also the video) because they think it's more marketable, when MJ's story is a dark story. It's like someone changing Romeo and Juliet to have a happy ending because they do not like it sad. Disrespectful to the artist.

I do agree about the lyrics that they shouldn't have been changed. But the video - I don't think videos should necessarily follow the lyrics, it should be up to the artist and/or the director. In this case, it was probably the director who came up with the video story.

Holy Cow!!!
I'm away one day and so many songs leak!!!?!

HT - demo - sounds great. Lovely demo.

DiG - it grows on you. The melody is beautiful.

PotW - Well it's mostly just the demo and the chorus. - an insight in MJ's creative proces. It's interesting how he seems to get into the song, the melody and how he dives into the song. A finished version of this song would have been amazing!!

So 3 songs leaked in what? 3 days?

Do you guys think more song Will leak? I mean it seems unlikely. How many songs do these traders have??

BG, Apwnn, escape, iaal, dykwyca, dig, potw, sttr. - how many more songs Can there be???

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

The one song that should remain unleaked is Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me. That one is supposed to be 100% finished and could really do well if released on an album.

We already saw a blow to the new album with the leak of APWNN and we don't need another.

Back