Jermaine on TV soon..

Rockin.

Proud Member
I didn't know where else to post this so that it would be seen now in time for when it is on.

I have the ITV news on - it just had the video of the rehearsals playing and said 'gone but not forgotten, we'll be talking to his brother Jermaine shortly' ..???

I don't know what it is, it might not even last that long

Its on now, he said for the Vienna show they will be using some kind of technology to make it look like Michael is performing on stage. I didn't know they were doing that.

He's talking about the investigation now.

Its on now, he said they will be using some kind of technology to make it look like Michael is performing on stage. I didn't know they were doing that.

He's talking about the investigation now.

if its like the elvis one, that's terrible and tasteless.

Omg.

But it looks that way on camera - would it look like that from the audience? - Would the crowed in Vienna feel like MJ was standing in front of them? I don't get it..

Imagine seeing Michael like this now..like he's standing right there.. :bugeyed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtMnwZKOtwA

this was fine because he died ages ago, but it would be wayyy too soon for michael

Omg.

But it looks that way on camera - would it look like that from the audience? - Would the crowed in Vienna feel like MJ was standing in front of them? I don't get it..

Imagine seeing Michael like this now..like he's standing right there.. :bugeyed

yeah it looks the same to the audience as it did on tv, imagine the reaction from his kids..

Omg. I'd imagine Blanket would be quite confused if he saw that.

How in the heck do they actually do it? That would be too freaky to see.

yeah it looks the same to the audience as it did on tv, imagine the reaction from his kids..

I can't remember what he said about the investigation.. the interview was over really quickly. :doh: It must not have been anything groundbreaking. I tried to find a recording of it but I can't. Sorry.. It wasn't a long interview at all, I thought it was going to be longer than it was.

Last edited:
Thats not what I'm talkin about. Thats not the interview that was just on tv.

Thats the press conference, but thanks for posting that. It says under there the kids will be in the audience..

I think it should have been in London, because thats where the concerts were meant to be. Why Vienna? Because it has castles.. hmmmmmm

Link to the video: http://itn.co.uk/7154faf87afc25ab565a9857a62aea2e.html

Jermaine gave this press conference in London. Personally that's where I think this tribute should really have been held....

No.
I saw a program about how they did this and the audience could not see Elvis when the 'duet' was performed. The sequence was filmed in advance and an Elvis' impersonator was used on stage to fill in for Elvis during the live show. The filmed sections that show Elvis close up were taken from an old performance Elvis did and the impersonator had the job of performing the same movements as Elvis so that the wider shots matched the pre-edited footage, but there are several parts where he doesn't do it 100% right.
BUT they could do something similar during the concert because a large proportion of the audience won't be able to see 'MJ' (the impersonator) up close and will have to use the screens, which of course could merge old MJ footage with live Jermaine footage very well.

P.s wasn't Jermain supposed to be announcing more acts for the Vienna show in London today?

I think it should have been in London, because thats where the concerts were meant to be. Why Vienna? Because it has castles.. hmmmmmm

I couldn't find an interview clip. Maybe it hasn't been put on the website yet (if they plan to, that is).

The bit about choosing Vienna because Michael loved Castles etc sounds like an excuse to me. The UK has Castles too!!! LOL

It said he was rumoured to be adding a second date.. but that didn't happen.

I know...! We have castles and palaces!

The bit about choosing Vienna because Michael loved Castles etc sounds like an excuse to me. The UK has Castles too!!! LOL

Did you catch what he said about the investigation? I didn't really catch it, it was too quick.

well Vienna is a beautiful city actually....i think Michael liked it a lot, but it is so obvious Jermaine choose it as a location for other reasons..

what is jermaine doing in London - just to say this? it was thought he was going to announce something to happen in London.. he didn't.

what is jermaine doing in London - just to say this? it was thought he was going to announce something to happen in London.. he didn't.
he is trying to promote the "big" tribute in Vienna...maybe too many tickets left?lol

Did you catch what he said about the investigation? I didn't really catch it, it was too quick.

I didn't catch it either, sorry. But I just found this on the Sky website:

"Jackson refused to comment on the ongoing investigation into Michael's death. "I can't speak about it. If there was any wrong play, it will be dealt with accordingly"."
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sh...ckson-Tribute-Concert/Article/200909215378105

I don't know why, but the word 'if' is worrying me...... :-/

The only part I caught about the investigation was something about professionals dealing with it..but I think he said more than that?

If - ? there was definitely 'wrong play'

What a very tasteless thing to do at this point. I'm disgusted.

Jermaine had to wait until Michaels death before he's able to share the stage with Michael again. And so soon... and so for the wrong reasons. Bleh!

What a very tasteless thing to do at this point. I'm disgusted.

Jermaine had to wait until Michaels death before he's able to share the stage with Michael again. And so soon... and so for the wrong reasons. Bleh!
poor Michael if only he knew with whom he has to sing a duet with:ph34r:

Back