About the song 'I just can't stop loving you'

GameGirlAdvance

Proud Member
I just listened to the special edition version. Ya know, the one where Michael speaks at the start before the song begins.

I have this to say about it..

Did anyone else seem to mentally lose their virginity solely by listining to Michael say 'I need you. I love you so much'..Cause I know I did!

Now try listning to that with earphones..I think we'd get the best out of it then. =D

Umm...TOTALLY. It was sooo sexy and seductive and yet incredibly sweet. I could listen to just that part on repeat all day.

Mentally lose their virginity! I love it! :lol:

Yeah that intro bring forth sooo many thoughts.. none of which I can type here. :wink:

I just listened to the special edition version. Ya know, the one where Michael speaks at the start before the song begins.

Did anyone else seem to mentally lose their virginity solely by listining to Michael say 'I need you. I love you so much'..Cause I know I did!

Now try listning to that with earphones..I think we'd get the best out of it then. =D

cantbelieveyou.gif

HAHA that was absolutely the quote of the day :D

Thankfully I can't relate to mentally loosing my virginity but I remember that I felt it was quite uncomfortable to listen to the intro when I was a little kid, lol.
I love the intro BTW, I think it's a shame that they deleted it for the remasters.

But my favourite part is:
A lot of people misunderstand me, that's because they don't know me at all

:eek:mg:I love that part!! :D especially when he says I" need you, God I need you, I love you so much"

I would love to hear this, does someone maybe has this in a mp3 file?
Because I only have I just can't stop loving you the normal version from the CD. :)

I would love to hear this, does someone maybe has this in a mp3 file?
Because I only have I just can't stop loving you the normal version from the CD. :)

I do :) I can send it in an email, if you like.

Oh hell yeah, I LOVE IT! :wub:
It's the best when you listen it through your earphones, brrrr...shivers all over!
He's got such a gentle, sweet, loving voice....could listen to it alllll day long!
Oh wait, I already DO!:hysterical:

cantbelieveyou.gif

HAHA that was absolutely the quote of the day :D

Thankfully I can't relate to mentally loosing my virginity but I remember that I felt it was quite uncomfortable to listen to the intro when I was a little kid, lol.
I love the intro BTW, I think it's a shame that they deleted it for the remasters.

But my favourite part is:
A lot of people misunderstand me, that's because they don't know me at all

Gahaha! I love that lil clip there. That would totally be his reaction if I had said that to him. He'd turn 20 shades of red! LOL

This is the funniest thing I read today!!!

Can I say.. Have you listen to 'lady in my life' like... 5 time in a row... I assure you you can almost get an orgasm when the music stops in the middle LOL
*out off topic but had to say it*

At one of Michael's interview with JET. MJ described his speaking intro in "I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU"

Michael: "....in a tape recorder, in bed...in the dark!..hehe!"

I would always melt listening to it...:)

I just heard this version for the first time last night while driving! I turned the volume way up --- OH MY GOD !!! Then I replayed it, again.........
God!! He's soooo incredible!!! EVERYTIME I play his music, which is all the time, I just get blown away!
I wish I knew which girl he was thinking of when saying it! When was that recorded, it was before LMP wasn't it?

I wish I knew which girl he was thinking of when saying it! When was that recorded, it was before LMP wasn't it?

I like to think he says it to us, to whoever listens to that part.
I always think that he says it to me when he speaks the intro at least that is how it feels :wub:

This is the funniest thing I read today!!!

Can I say.. Have you listen to 'lady in my life' like... 5 time in a row... I assure you you can almost get an orgasm when the music stops in the middle LOL
*out off topic but had to say it*

Haha!
Seriously though, that is his sexiest song.

As for the IJCSLY intro - yes, I definitely blushed the first time I heard that. It gave me goosebumps, haha.

I love that he recorded that intro in the dark in bed too.

Don't EVEN get me started on the intro to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You". :dropdead: Sent chills up my body. I swear, sometimes I listen to the song just for the intro.

I have the intro version of this song and I'm happy to give it to you guys. I was able to send it via my email BUT now my hotmail account won't let me. So I've uploaded it on here so you guys can download it :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?qgztnny3jzm

When I was a teenager and planning to marry Michael, I used to recite this intro to my MJ poster on the wall. :)

hahahahahaha I totally agree, he has the sexiest voice EVER! And when you hear him saying those words, you just want to be next to him and... (ok I'll stop now lol)

Still after hearing the intro, it makes me blush the things he says make me blush it's like he's saying it to you, you know :blush:
You just can hear every breath he takes, his voice so loud in your ears I can say it does a girl good :D

So I guess I'll have to admitt that I lost my virginity when I was only like 10 years old. I'll have to tell my dad about that. :innocent:

Holy crap! I had no idea this existed. OMG. OMG. OMG.
GameGirlAdvance, you have the greatest karma in the world for introducing this into my life.

Back