Video of Katherine Jackson

Wow...

OK, I feel so bad for Katherine! I think Jermaine made her do this!
I wish he would stop trying to prove whatever he's trying to prove.

Jermaine and his Mrs. Katherine look just alike. I can't wait to watch the tribute. It was hard to watch the video because Katherine looked like she was gonna start crying in the footage. I hope she's coping a little better now.

I wish I could be there, Im sure Michael will love this tribute.I hope it will be the best tribute to Michael.

Aww, God bless that woman.

*sighs* I know she wants things to be done in Michael's memory and I'd love for her to get her wish. I just don't know about this tribute though...I mean, why so far away? Michael had fans here too...in the U.S. and Canada!

Oh well, bless her heart. My prayers go out to her and the entire Jackson family.

Wow...

OK, I feel so bad for Katherine! I think Jermaine made her do this!
I wish he would stop trying to prove whatever he's trying to prove.

I think so too,Jermaine had something to do with this. Poor Mrs jackson everyone wants a piece of her now. But I do love her, because she is so humble and sweet.

Katherine is showing what a great mother she is ...doing this for Jermaine as much as for MJ. I salute Katherine...dont like the fact that it was done to promote Jermaines project but it is not my business

Katherine is showing what a great mother she is ...doing this for Jermaine as much as for MJ. I salute Katherine...dont like the fact that it was done to promote Jermaines project but it is not my business

I agree. She looked uncomfortable and I really think she's doing this because of all the bad publicity concerning Jermaine's show. I'm almost positive Jermaine asked her to do this, but poor Mrs. Jackson. You can tell she's hurting.

As for this tribute concert, things really aren't looking so good at this point, but I hope it does turn out to be a success.

I think she needs more time to grieve but
Katherine is showing her support for the concert
however there is an error in the date
she said the 29th and the concert is listed on the web site for the
26th - Of course the media is all over this one

Why does it feel like Jermaine is forcing his own mother to support his concert for Michael ??

I heard she and the rest of the family were against the concert because it was to early?.

shes being deliberately ambiguous about the kids being there...poor woman :(

sick jermaine is pimping them out like this

Katherine is so beautiful... Michael took after her with the same sweet spirit. It makes me sad that Jermaine is using his mother to give his concert credibility.

SO the NEW Enemy IS NOW JERMAINE OR WHAT????

I love this woman and I admire her so much! I think she was just trying to help Jermaine. He's her son, no matter what decisions he makes. Jermaine said on Larry King Live that she is shy and I can see that now. She's really uncomfortable in front of the cameras.:)

OMG, her voice is really wabbling so much.. :( that's why this footage was assembled with several pieces.. God bless Mrs Katherine.. it is very hard for her.. (well, if it IS very hard for me even now, I just can try to imagine her pain..)

As for Jermaine, each of us has its own opinion on anything but we should not judge him for these or that actions. Sometimes it's easier to go through when you are doing something, when you are busy.. So let him just do what he wants to. If he thinks it's ok, then let him go ahead.

I love this woman and I admire her so much! I think she was just trying to help Jermaine. He's her son, no matter what decisions he makes. Jermaine said on Larry King Live that she is shy and I can see that now. She's really uncomfortable in front of the cameras.:)

the fact shes uncomfortable may not just be cos shes shy tho....

A german newspaper just stated that she wants to attend with the children: I don't hear her saying anything about the children; would be mean to force them to watch it anyway

I have so much respect for Michael's mom. She is the rock who stood by Michael through his so many rough times :( God bless her to live long!

allowing children to perform in sex clubs to pay rent and buy food is far more absurd than supporting a son in his attempt to exploit the death of your other son . the truth hurts but it is the truth .

Big hugs to Mrs. Jackson

Thanks for the invitation and support for the fans.. altough the show will not take place anymore, until next year.

Thanks back to you Michael' mommy

Back