Fan wreath ribbon - the first pics

mayata

Proud Member
Hi folks,

we have finished the first part of our farewell present for Michael now...

Here are the first pics now...

1455841606-20137978_5269.jpg

j80-1255015634.jpg

4_133443.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

And the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cBEqJ4tp0

Because of the high request, there will be chance to sign our wreath ribbon for everybody who did not have the opportunuty to do so in the first place.

Please visit http://goodbyemichael.yolasite.com

You will have the opportunity to sign the ribbon until the end of the "This is it!" movie playtime.

Last edited:
I would really like to know what you are thinking of our farewell present for Michael....and please be honest...

We want to make things better, and as I can see, there are not so many people here keen to find out a little bit more...please ask what ever you want about it, and please tell me what you don't like about it.

We thought it would be a nice idea to combine all fans togehter, no matter where from....Michael had so many fans - but this should be something from all of us, regardless of race, nationality or membership in a MJ Fan Community...

ththyouarenotaloneangelandn9.gif

I think this is beautiful....you all did a wonderful job..your video made me cry...it is so hard to say goodbye to Michael......the ribbon is beautiful.

I am so happy to hear that....but there still remains one question: Why don't you wanna sign??

It is still possible, until the end of the "This is it" movie playtime.

And it would be wonderful if there would be somebody from this forum who will be with us, placing the wreath and the ribbon in front of the mausoleum at Forrest Lawn...does nobody really want to do this - in the name of all the people who have signed?

Most of the participating fans are from Germany - well, they didn;t even thought about to sign, because most of them will never ever have the chance to visit Michael's gravesite ...

I would really like to know why you guys are hesitating to join in? Is it the 3 € everybody has to pay? Well, this is from Fans and we don't have a sponsor...and I really cannot afford to pay all this by myself...I have three boys and one of them is disabled, I don;t have so much money left to invite everybody for free to sign.

And from this 3€ there is one for the name on the ribbon, one Euro goes to UNICEF UK (everybody who wants to see the memorandum I had to sign with UNICEF can send me a PM and I will forward a copy), Paypal charges 45 Cent and the rest will be used to pruduce the wreath...

So, please tell me, what did we do wrong, that you guys don't want to sign? I really want to understand this...

We have some people who could not afford to pay the 3 Euro, like a girl from India, so we placed her name on own costs.....but the people who are lining in Europe or the US or Canada - do they really have to hesitate because of this small amount? In the UK you wont get a packet of cigarettes for this amount of money.

Guys, this is not for me, it is for Michael...don't get me wrong, I am proud of the number of 995 so far, but compared to the fans he has worldwide, it is really hardly anything....

There must be something wrong with this, so please tell me about it, that I can make it better. I beg all of you....

I have no problem to work togehter with the owners of this forum. In fact I have contacted the team of this forum and other MJ forums several times in the past - and I really understand that all of them are very busy with the high volume of e-mails...but is this event not importand enough?

This could be the most personal farewell present fans could ever send to Michael, and I am sure, he would be happy if only 5 people would have signed....but he deserves the best. He really does, he gave us so much love....all I want is, to give this back to him - together with other fans, no matter where from.

I have no problem to speak to the owner or the team of this forum to ask them to arrange their own collection, if the people here don't trust me. But this is not about me, folks....it is about Michael and all of us.

So, please tell what I have to do....

Keep the faith, Inga Christin!

funnyworld1.gif

Its beautiful Mayata and count me as 996th . just paid through Paypal.. was only £2.81.
it would be great to get past 1000, good luck :clapping:

Great Tribute! My name is on the ribbon too!

I'm from Germany, and I am asking myself: Where are all the British and American people?

I always thought you English speaking guys loved Michael to death? So, where are you?

He wanted to give his last performances in London - so, where are the London people who want to thank him therefore? This is not a German ribbon, it seems only like it, because so less fans from the UK, US, Canada, Australia and the rest of the world are hesitating to join?

How could this be? Is it too expensive to invest 3 € ? I cannot believe this, guys....give it a go!

Lesen deutsche Fans mit? Wo seid Ihr? Steht Euer Name schon auf der Schleife? Lasst uns ein Zeichen der ganzen Welt setzen - zeigt jedem wieviel uns Michael bedeutet - zeig jedem wie sehr Du ihn liebst.

:angel: Jeder Tag an dem Dich jemand liebt ist ein schöner Tag - Ich liebe Dich! :angel:

:angel: Everyday somebody loves you, is a lovely day - I love you!:angel:

If anybody has problems with Paypal or cannot afford to pay right now 3€, please get in touch with me. This should not be an issue if you really want to sign and be a part of our tribute.

Please sent me a PM and we will find a way - we always did in the past!

This is greater than just counting money - this is a goodbye to the most amazing person ever.

So, if you have any problems with Paypal - get in touch!

Keep the faith!

ththyouarenotaloneangelandn9.gif

hey, i want to participate but where do i have to add my name?? sorry for my dumb question :(

hey, i want to participate but where do i have to add my name?? sorry for my dumb question :(

Go to the first post, click on the link "please visit". Then hit pay here on the Paypal button. On that page, on the left side is the place to type your name. Apparently you must pay the fee for it to go thru.

Go to the first post, click on the link "please visit". Then hit pay here on the Paypal button. On that page, on the left side is the place to type your name. Apparently you must pay the fee for it to go thru.

ok thanks, I did it:)

Is there anybody from London here?

I am going to London next weekend and I will bring the ribbon with me. I wanted to take a photograph in front of the O2 Arena for rememberance...at the place Michael has last spoken to us fans officially.

I could really need some help and it would be nice if there would be somebody who would like to join me at the exhibition to see Michael's personal belongings...

Is there anybody from London who would like to give me a hand?

We have closed the signing of the ribbon now and the last names will be printed in Munich again.

We are finally 1096 people from 45 nations...

Quick news update:

La Toya Jackson has visited Munich last week. She was residing in the hotel "Bayerischer Hof", the hotel where Michael often was during his visits to Munich.

In front of the hotel, Michael Jackson fans have converted a statue into a memorial place for Michael.

During her visit to Munich, La Toya visited the memorial place every day, she spoke to fans and was crying with them. She also placed flowers for her brother.

A few fans who have participated in our farewell ribbon for Michael, have handed over a letter about our wish to place our wreath ribbon.

She was very emotional and came back again to the memorial place to talk to the fans. She has also invited 2 girls up to her hotel suite.

We are now waiting for a response.

Here are some pictures:

5ximjc.jpg

IMG_3.jpg

IMG_6.jpg

IMG_4.jpg

Some more pictures...

...the Munich fans are taking care of the memorial place and have found a right mess there several times, because some Michael haters have destroyed the place...but they are always building everything up again and meet up in groups to remember Michael...

2wdo9cm-1.jpg

2s5z19h-1.jpg

vsew5z-1.jpg

9apy0i-1.jpg

OMG! thats so fantastic, my town would never allow anything like that. Its so wrong that some people try to destroy it.

Also, i'm so pleased to be on of the 1096 names on the ribbon, its a beautiful tribute, well done :clapping:

wow this is truely beautifull, shame i didnt see it in time
Youve done a great Job, Thankyou

Me too. Am so sad about missing this. Am quite often at mjnews and happening thread. I cant believe l missed this.:(

Back