New Latoya interview in Bunte talking about Michael's kid's

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
19xc0y.jpg

http://www.bunte.de/stars/la-toya-jackson-so-leben-michaels-kinder-_aid_16247.html

Translation from AllJackson's from Facebook

According to their aunt, the late King of Pop's children are "finally happy again". What their lives look like now:

The 53 year old told BUNTE: "We try to make them laugh, to make them forget everything." Prince Michael (13), Paris (12) and eight year old Prince Michael II, called Blanket, live with their grandmother Katherine in the family's estate. "They are always with other children," said La Toya Jackson, "They have a pool, a pond, a skating rink and an enclosure." Prince owns an iguana, Paris has three cats and looks after La Toya's dog. About 20 employees take care of the children. "The gardener comes to walk the dog.".

According to his aunt, Blanket is incredibly shy and rarely speaks, but "dances the entire time. It is unbelievable, he moves just like his dad. Prince is into electronics, spends a lot of time with technical equipment." Paris speaks of her father a lot, says La Toya to BUNTE. The girl is an "extraordinary talent" playing piano. "Sometimes, when I see her sweet face, it just cheers my heart - I would love to just hug her and explain so many things to her," says aunt La Toya, "But I have to restrain myself, the wounds are still too fresh."

Michael Jackson had passed away last June, at age 50.

source - http://www.bunte.de/stars/la-toya-jackson-so-leben-michaels-kinder-_aid_16247.html

My heart goes out for these three children. Poor Paris missing her daddy so much. I wonder why the mag didn't ask her about herself? Again I'll have to repeat what I said when this interview with Jaffar came out the interviewers and the main publci don't care about them, they talk to them in order to get to know more about Michael's children. Like Jaffar was asked ''how do u think Prince feels about..'' Latoya is asked about how Michael's kids are doing not about how she is doing . Same ole same ole, history is gonna repeat it self, like the focus was on Michael before it's now on his kids and the others are just used.

Last edited:
My heart goes out for these three children. Poor Paris missing her daddy so much. I wonder why the mag didn't ask her about herself?

Not to sound harsh, but I don't think the media really cares what's going on within the Jackson's except for Janet of course. Michael's kid's is all they want to know about. Kinda like how it went with Lisa Marie Presley.

I'm surprised about Paris playing piano. I wonder if she will take up a career in music and be sorta like a Fiona Apple or Amy Lee. I hope :p

According to his aunt, Blanket is incredibly shy and rarely speaks, but "dances the entire time. It is unbelievable, he moves just like his dad. Prince is into electronics, spends a lot of time with technical equipment." Paris speaks of her father a lot, says La Toya to BUNTE. The girl is an "extraordinary talent" playing piano. "Sometimes, when I see her sweet face, it just cheers my heart - I would love to just hug her and explain so many things to her," says aunt La Toya, "But I have to restrain myself, the wounds are still too fresh."

Aww, Michael.......

I certainly hope the 'rarely speaks' comment is'nt as a result of Blanket losing his daddy, 'cause otherwise that speaks volumes. I pray to God these kids get through this terrible ordeal with as much ease as possible.

God bless and protect these 3 children. They are really the continuation of their father. Each & everyone of them reflects many of MJ's qualities.

ETA. 20 employees? ...whatever....

Last edited:
Blanket is really like his father, is his copy. Shy but he can dance!
I think Paris is very sweet and sensible talking about Michael... Prince seems to me that he is very intelligent!

God Bless the 3Ps and help them.

Last edited by a moderator:
"They have a pool, a pond, a skating rink and an enclosure." Prince owns an iguana, Paris has three cats and looks after La Toya's dog. About 20 employees take care of the children. "The gardener comes to walk the dog.".

It is extremely comforting for me to know, LaToya, spends quality time with Michael Jackson's children. They need to know LaToya
and the Jacksons, their close friends, and us fans will always love and take care of them.

Last edited:
Here's a Vido link of LaToya in Malta.
She is asked questions about Dr. Death Conrad.
Also notice that, unlike Janet, LaToya says,
"Michael Jackson was a Wonderful Person."
Yes, LaToya always, says that Michael Jackson was an incredilble, wonderfully talented individual. Frankly, I hope Michael Jackson's children spend more time around LaToya than Janet.

Click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixpmhdl69lM

God bless and protect these 3 children. They are really the continuation of their father. Each & everyone of them reflects many of MJ's qualities.

ETA. 20 employees? ...whatever....

20 emplyoees isn't hard to believe.

Housekeepers, Drivers, Bodyguards, Tutors, Gardeners, Nanny, etc.

More time needs to pass; but I believe LaToya is going to grow into being a mother for Michael Jackson's children one day.
She needs to take more lessons from Katherine.
giveheart.gif

I think inside... that all the bad things she did to Michael was wrong.. She do a very good job now..

20 emplyoees isn't hard to believe.

Housekeepers, Drivers, Bodyguards, Tutors, Gardeners, Nanny, etc.

Gone.

Since some of these people are gone, I wonder if Katherine will ask the court to lower her allowance. Just thinking' out loud. ...Carry on...

/COLOR]Yes, LaToya always, says that Michael Jackson was an incredilble, wonderfully talented individual. Frankly, I hope Michael Jackson's children spend more time around LaToya than Janet. [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

What a difference 17 years makes. Not in a million years would I think Janet would because the shunned sister over Latoya.

I really really really really (yes, really that much) don't like Latoya...but I understand your point. I don't agree with it (I would rather the kids don't spend any considerable amount of time with either of these 2 ladies) but I understand very well where you are coming from.

Gone.

Since some of these people are gone, I wonder if Katherine will ask the court to lower her allowance. Just thinking' out loud. ...Carry on...

God Forbid!
Aren't the ppl who take care of PP&B paid with the kid's money?I'd really like to know out of curiosity how their money are spent..

I believe that when LaToya shares time with Michael Jackson's children, she focuses in on each of them. She very, importantly, listens to each of them and interacts with each one. I think she works to identify if there is anything she needs to do for Prince, Paris, or Blanket as a "Real Adult Aunt and Caregiver".
rawwks.gif

I, sincerely, believe that LaToya Jackson, as best as she can, is helping her mother, Katherine, raise Michael's children.
I don't think she is the only one of Michael's siblings helping Katherine; but I take comfort in having identified her as one of Michael's siblings that is working at parenting Michael's children. I wish Michael's sister Rebbie lived closer; because, I know she, also, knows how to parent.
I wish Jermaine and Randy would move out and allow Michael's sisters to move into Havenhurst.

I'm sorry, but LaToya travels too much to be of assistance to Ms. Katherine.

I'm sure she loves her niece and nephews, and knows that the media is only interested in her, because she can give them "updates" regarding Michael's children. They don't even ask her about HERSELF or HER career, then only want to know about the MJ3.

(A little off topic, but does Randy Jackson live at Havenhurst also? What does he do for a living, anybody know?)

I'm sorry, but LaToya travels too much to be of assistance to Ms. Katherine.

I'm sure she loves her niece and nephews, and knows that the media is only interested in her, because she can give them "updates" regarding Michael's children. They don't even ask her about HERSELF or HER career, then only want to know about the MJ3.

(A little off topic, but does Randy Jackson live at Havenhurst also? What does he do for a living, anybody know?)
I will PM you about Randy's whereabouts in a few.

I would love the kids to stay with rebbie.She seems down to earth and motherly.latoya thrives for the limelight too much and she is always travelling, loves disclosing information about PPB for the tabloids,really, she should stop all these conspiracy nonsense if she cant provide names to back all her statements .
Janet is trying to rebuild her career and I really doubt if she would have time for the kids.I wonder why she keeps saying they attempted several interventions and she cant back it up with the dates/times the interventions were held.Even if they did,it must have been years ago definitely not last year.

I want the best for PPB AND I pray they would grow and mature just like their dad would have wanted.Michael was a great dad.

Gone.

/COLOR]Yes, LaToya always, says that Michael Jackson was an incredilble, wonderfully talented individual. Frankly, I hope Michael Jackson's children spend more time around LaToya than Janet. [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

What a difference 17 years makes. Not in a million years would I think Janet would because the shunned sister over Latoya.

I really really really really (yes, really that much) don't like Latoya...but I understand your point. I don't agree with it (I would rather the kids don't spend any considerable amount of time with either of these 2 ladies) but I understand very well where you are coming from.

i really think most kids who lose their parents need all the support they can get, regardless of how others feel, not to start a fight , just sayin

i really think most kids who lose their parents need all the support they can get, regardless of how others feel, not to start a fight , just sayin

Well, Janet has gone rogue, Randy is definitely not the kind of influence MJ would have wanted around his children and Latoya...well she's Latoya. Toy seems to love the kids, even though she does not respect them enough to keep their private biz out of the press (Prince has vitiligo, Paris' necklace to her dad, kids' notes left in their dad's casket).

BTW, notice how she is ignored again in America? Access Hollywood did not hire her for the new DWTS season...So, I guess she needs to fly overseas to get that $$$

Thanks for posting.

Aww, Michael.......

I certainly hope the 'rarely speaks' comment is'nt as a result of Blanket losing his daddy, 'cause otherwise that speaks volumes. I pray to God these kids get through this terrible ordeal with as much ease as possible.
Yeah.. I hope that too.

Back