MJJC is a life saver.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Michael Joseph Jackson community is a life saver. It saved me because I don't know how I would have coped without it during the horrific year of 2009. I just wanted to take the time out to say a little and very overdue thank you to the ENTIRE community. The mods and the members. I think our support and understanding for one another is amazing. We should extend our love and compassion to the rest of the world to help heal it - if we aren't doing so already. I believe Michael is glad to look at the world from above and see the beautiful impact he has on his fans, his lovers.

The Michael Joseph Jackson Community is the one community that I truly belong it. Always and forever.

Thank you everyone.

Nice thread.

It's been a comfort for me also over the past year. Every now and then I still can't believe that June 25th 2009 really happened.

This place has indeed been a source of strength and sanity for fans to lean on eachother.

thanks for starting this thread..:) I agree MJJC has been here when I needed it the most..this has been a very difficult year..Thank You GAZ for this place.

MJJC was the only "person" that was here for me anytime I needed it during the worst parts of grief. Day and night. :wub: It showed me that I am not crying alone.

I know this site has been a huge comfort for me. It was the first MJ site I immediately went in to the minute I had gotten the worst news ever. Even though I am still very much suffering from depression over what had happen to Michael. And I know I always will be suffering from depression. But this site I had always consider a second home to me. I really didn't know what I would have done if I didn't have this site to go in to several times a day. Especially during that horrible summer of last year. Where I had spent most of that summer in my bed. With my old laptop in my bed with me. Anyway thank you Gaz for this truly wonderful site.

So very true. This place was indeed my lifeline. I don't know how I would have gotten through this terrible year without the support and understanding of this site.

THANK YOU!!!!

it feels like u are at home.we fight ,we laugh,we cry,we discuss in here .thank u every one for making this site my second home in my darkest hours.:hug:

I can do nothing but agree with you all :) I've met some truly special people and made lifelong friends through MJJC. I really don't know where I would be without them and the website.

Thanks Gaz :)

I know this site has been a huge comfort for me. It was the first MJ site I immediately went in to the minute I had gotten the worst news ever. Even though I am still very much suffering from depression over what had happen to Michael. And I know I always will be suffering from depression. But this site I had always consider a second home to me. I really didn't know what I would have done if I didn't have this site to go in to several times a day. Especially during that horrible summer of last year. Where I had spent most of that summer in my bed. With my old laptop in my bed with me. Anyway thank you Gaz for this truly wonderful site.

Yes. When I heard the news and read reports on BBC, I did not believe any of it until I came here and read "1958-2009." MJJC gave me the news then walked every step with me. :cheers:

I agree with every single one of you. MJJC saved me that's for sure, I was not coping with Michael's passing whatsoever, coming here saved me from a very dark place as I found so many amazing people through here. The people I have met this year are some of my closest friends and I don't know what I would do without any of you.

MJJC is a legendary forum for everything Michael Jackson and more...........

The guys n' gals running this site need some sort of Nobel Prize for the job they have done!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to MJJC!!!!!!!!!

I agree..! I had never been part of an MJ forum before, and I'm glad this was the one I 'stumbled' upon....I've met so many amazing people, and it really has made last year so much easier...a place where everyone understands your feelings/thoughts about Michael....Thanks Gaz and to everyone else ! :D :huggy:

im so happy i stumbled across this too.. i was trying to find information on google and the link to here came up...and i joined immediately! and it really is a life saver! ive met so many amazing people from all over the world...everyone is so understanding..and loving and very mike like! its lovely...Michael is proud of us all im sure. :heart:

nice thread.. This community is very important for all of us. i agree all of you. Thank you Gaz and the other members..

Whenever we need to talk or share something-good,bad,sad,laugh whatever-, MJJC has been and will be there.. Thank you all,

with L-O-V-E

not only MJJC...

Michaels music is a life saver, too

ohhh
where do I even start?
I agree with aganim Michael's music is a life saver
& also MJJC & it's members
I have made friends here who understand how I feel & do not judge me
(I think we all faced that with our friends IRL :sigh:)

I'm a member of many MJ boards now but MJJC is my browser's homepage :D
& I have never been active at a board as I am here
thank you Gaz, mods and MJJCers :flowers:
the only thing I regret is not finding about this wonderful community earlier :(

Back