1 unknown fact about you

^and I love eating them :dribble:

lol i could make u some =)
tumblr_l3w04cTvpS1qafwolo1_400.jpg

cool :woohoo: but if you make them that nice I might not dare eat them :lol:

omg :woohoo: did you make it?

I'd like a jacket like that:D

well I can't cook at all and I don't even like to :p but I loooove eating, especially sweets :D but that's probably not unknown around here :lol:

well I can't cook at all and I don't even like to :p but I loooove eating, especially sweets :D but that's probably not unknown around here :lol:

haha i cant cook either lmao .. i can only bake cuz its easy hahha
i dont like sweets that much lol. im pretty conscious when it comes to my body lol

:p a little jog and it all burns :D it's worth it, I wouldn't give up sweets, never!!!!

:bugeyed: snowing...where do you live? north pole? :lol:

^:lmao: I thought so...:p you should move to California :lol: always sunny, always hot :beach: I miss it whenever the weather's bad :lol:

^:lmao: I thought so...:p you should move to California :lol: always sunny, always hot :beach: I miss it whenever the weather's bad :lol:

I LOVE CALI!!! i was there last year :) im moving to vegas so thats pretty close to cali rite ? lol

lol we like sabotaged this thread hahah

Last edited:
yup it's right up there above Calif. ;)

I always ruin threads :D

I was "Teacher's Pet" in High School. They never counted my numerous tardies, no-shows for class, eating, talking, being high (oops); etc, etc, etc. I think it was because my grades stayed good. I can't think of any other reason... they just didn't seem to care or notice, and let me practically get away with everything. Even listening to headphones while in class, and while I was listening to Michael. :lol:

Back