2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/leaders)

Re: 2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/lead

:lol: @ MJNO groupies, I like that.

Re: 2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/lead

i love the 'groupies' part:lol: sure you can add my name i'd love to be the leader...let's let all the former mods just be members over here :p

i like mjno refugees lmao but mjno groupies sounds gooood!!!

love the download section too.... and for the name... :lol: groupies? never thought i end up like that, as a groupie, oh dear :) cool idea!!

..............Awwwwwwwwww SO sweet the way you guys welcome the MJNOers like this:wub:

i love the 'groupies' part:lol: sure you can add my name i'd love to be the leader...let's let all the former mods just be members over here :p

I came to MJJC from MJJF but there are some good mod material in MJNO's mod team so...if they wanna apply for it ;)

I wanna be a MJNO groupie. :mello::lol:

Hmmmm ... am predicting some brand spanking new MJ Body Parts threads :lol:

What better team leader for the MJNO groupies than the most popular girl from MJNO? ;)

And who might THAT be ... ? ;)

Sounds good ... was moaning about the downloads thing earlier on MJNO! YAY!

Thanks for welcoming the "MJNO refugees" and allowing this stuff here.

I'd love to be an "MJNO Groupie"!! :toofunny:

YAY!! I looooove both the ideas!!! Thanks so much for accomodating us 'soon to be homeless' kids! wow- I'm really getting excited!!!!!

Like others, I gotta go explore this board more, cause I def havent given it a good 'look through'.

AHHHHH! I LOVE these ideas!!!!!! gee, i really appreciate how u mjjc guys have welcomed us here!!! And i looooove my fellow mjno refugee's!!! :wub:

...............Awwwwwwww such a' loving thread!:wub:
LOVE those groups:wub:
Gonna join them BOTH
Dont even get me started on Michaels bodyparts...........lol Mhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ohhhh laawd I better stop already eh?...............lmao

i wannna be in the mjno gropies..since i am one!
But i dont have a comp @ home, so i cant be a full time mod. But i'd like to be one nonetheless.

How do we know when the groups are ready?

And will there be any instructions on how to use it? :p

Download group: for downloads' addicted fans who want to be updated about new downloads shared in MJJC
Bit confused on this one.

What might work is a 'Stickie' thread on 2000 Watts which will contain all download links (just a thought).

Last edited:
Back