23 August 2010 Hearing-All discussion here

Re: Prelim tomorrow-All discussion here

You know how I appreciate your thoughts. Once again,very well said. Fans have been violently forced to become heroes here. My heart goes out to each and every one.

Since MJ passed, I have always felt that fans are sitting on the defendent's bench rather than Murray..They've been on the medialoid spotlight in Michael's place since Michael left..And after him and his kids, I am aware that fans are the 3rd row of VICTIMS suffering the consequences of this murder. And hearts struggling in pain easily fall on emotional rollercoaster, letting the ego take over for a while.

It's a hard game to play. And I know media would come out against us just like they did for Mike even if there was exemplary conduct in court.

thank you. i remember when all the fans were like lambs. they were exemplary in their behavior, they were sweet. they were everything you could ask, at the molestation trial. what did police do? send dogs after them, beat them with police clubs, hit female fans in the throat and knock them to the ground. remember? Janet and Michael looking out the window and being shocked and horrified at the treatment of the fans by officials?

so what kind of behavior are fans being asked to do, that will satisfy everybody? it won't make a difference. no matter how the fans behave, they will be 'misrepresented' in the eyes of media and haters. it is what comes with being a Michael Jackson fan.

so we should give ourselves some help, by understanding and giving leeway to each other, because we are all we have. and nothing will stop us from supporting Michael. that's how his legacy and his fanbase, through it all, has lasted so long. that's how the lasting will continue. (now, i am NOT including, in my post, those 'fans' who use MJ's name to bed women and take advantage of them on sites, and outside the internet)

Hello Fans, this is Majestik Magnificent. I want to speak to you all on certain issues and things I have been hearing. First let me start by saying the announcement you have heard about Mr and Mrs Jackson divorcing is as absolute LIE they are very much together. The press love to try to DIVIDE and CONQUER, please do not fall into their trap or let them and try to divide you from unity. In saying that the next thing I want to talk about is the letter I sent out four months ago, I still hear that there is division amongst you. This is not good I asked you back then to please be in UNITY and TOGETHERNESS as Michael Jackson would want you to do! Some of you did not listen I truely believe that all of you have LOVE for Michae.l If this is true that means you knew his HEART his SPIRIT the LOVE he had for YOU and how he would want YOU all to be together. Please not only keep Michael's legacy alive but his SPIRIT, HONESTY and LOVE he had for YOU. When you fight amongst yourselves that is not in the SPIRIT of Michael. The press love for you all to be divide and fight, show negativity so they can say "Look at Michael Jackson fans they can't even get along" Please do not get caught up in that trap!! Carry Michael's SPIRIT in YOU and if YOU TRULY do this it will be about the LOVE for each other. Lastly, please continue to fight for JUSTICE FOR Michael and be his VOICE for JUSTICE and do this in UNITY + LOVE.I thank you, Majestik Magnificent. Please send the link to this letter to all you friends, groups members, Thank you: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?sav...560798338Thank you Majestik. I hope fans will understand from now on. United we stand. Divided we fall !

Karen Faye just said on Twitter that fans are fighting amongst themselves outside court..?

Well, it remains to be seen if some so-called fans are possible "agent provocateurs". These agents are known to show up at any and all demonstrations pretending to be supporters or what not. They're always the ones starting trouble and they are PAID to do so. In many demonstrations they start trouble with the goal that police will retaliate and cause a commotion. This way they can arrest people and make them the bad guys with the help of the media. It's a common pratice. Be aware of it.

I suggest that next time some fans want to start trouble, others should ask them to answer trivia type questions about MJ and see if they're real fans or plants.

who cares about what he says. he just another media whore and joe flunky whos loves the attention. the amount of times he tried to bed fans cause he said hed get them close to the jacksons ewwwww

Well that's another story. I did not know his past history with fans. My concern was the stories of fans at the court house who were intimadating MJ fans with insults and vulgur tongues which confused me as I did not know this was going on.

Reason I asked if they were there disguiseing themselves as MJ fans but their intent was to start sh!t with MJfans as they were there instead representing MURRAY.

Never the less, in the future, I will continue to support MJ away from the court house keeping my distance from any "poison bullets".
It's so sad...*sigh* :(

thank you. i remember when all the fans were like lambs. they were exemplary in their behavior, they were sweet. they were everything you could ask, at the molestation trial. what did police do? send dogs after them, beat them with police clubs, hit female fans in the throat and knock them to the ground. remember? Janet and Michael looking out the window and being shocked and horrified at the treatment of the fans by officials?

WOW, did that really happen??? I never heard that....:( awful

I don't remember any dogs being sent on them but I believe they were pushing them and were harsh to them.

no, the cops didn't let the dogs actually get to the fans. the dogs were used as a way of intimidation. (sorry that i wrote that in a way that it's misunderstood, but what they did with the dogs was still terrible. the fact that they had dogs there at all, was terrible. i couldn't understand a need for them, except that the cops were just gleeful to be like that to Michael Jackson fans.) the cops held the dogs at bay. but that was enough to get the message across. the rest of the stuff was as i said.

I remember on TV how pissed MJ was! He even said the word FUCK and was waging his finger hard pointing at the cops saying NO! NO! Look like he was about to fly out that window out of his car pulling Janet and his mom a little out of the way! Because something the cops where doing! And I swear I saw a fan getting slammed on top of his SUV by a cop! :O and others getting thrown out of the way because they where in the middle of the street trying to get MJs attention! This was the first arraignment this happen at! When the charges were differen! Like no conspiracy! I think the cops where intimated by the nation of Islam who where there as his body guards lining the street!

no, the cops didn't let the dogs actually get to the fans. the dogs were used as a way of intimidation. (sorry that i wrote that in a way that it's misunderstood, but what they did with the dogs was still terrible. the fact that they had dogs there at all, was terrible. i couldn't understand a need for them, except that the cops were just gleeful to be like that to Michael Jackson fans.) the cops held the dogs at bay. but that was enough to get the message across. the rest of the stuff was as i said.

I remember on TV how pissed MJ was! He even said the word FUCK and was waging his finger hard pointing at the cops saying NO! NO! Look like he was about to fly out that window out of his car pulling Janet and his mom a little out of the way! Because something the cops where doing! And I swear I saw a fan getting slammed on top of his SUV by a cop! :O and others getting thrown out of the way because they where in the middle of the street trying to get MJs attention! This was the first arraignment this happen at! When the charges were differen! Like no conspiracy! I think the cops where intimated by the nation of Islam who where there as his body guards lining the street!

OMG!!! I never heard this part. I wasn't a member on a fan board until 2006 however, I was getting information through media which was all I knew at the time.
Once I became a member on MJJF, I still never heard any of this. They were so cruel to Michael and look how they let MURRAY roam free for murder. It jsut makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

OMG!!! I never heard this part. I wasn't a member on a fan board until 2006 however, I was getting information through media which was all I knew at the time.
Once I became a member on MJJF, I still never heard any of this. They were so cruel to Michael and look how they let MURRAY roam free for murder. It jsut makes me sick to my stomach.

^Yea it's B.S! :better:

Geraldo Rivera played the clip that showed MJ mouthing the F word and very angry! They don't show the rest though that I speak of course! :smilerolleyes: Just a close up of MJ doing that and them saying MJ was acting different and blah blah blah because he was always nice, so they were surprised at his behavior lol :smilerolleyes: This was before Geraldo met MJ mind you!

Then months later Geraldo had a reporter on the show a local journalist from CA who talked about what I posted and saw on TV of the treatment of how the fans were treated by the cops and I think he said he even got into it with them (the cops) once and how corrupt they are up there Sneedon and his peeps!! Youtube use to have these videos don't know if they still there? :ph34r:

^Yea it's B.S! :better:

Geraldo Rivera played the clip that showed MJ mouthing the F word and very angry! They don't show the rest though that I speak of course! :smilerolleyes: Just a close up of MJ doing that and them saying MJ was acting different and blah blah blah because he was always nice, so they were surprised at his behavior lol :smilerolleyes: This was before Geraldo met MJ mind you!

Then months later Geraldo had a reporter on the show a local journalist from CA who talked about what I posted and saw on TV of the treatment of how the fans were treated by the cops and I think he said he even got into it with them (the cops) once and how corrupt they are up there Sneedon and his peeps!! Youtube use to have these videos don't know if they still there? :ph34r:

you see how the media is. they catch Michael mouthing the f word..and that's if he's actually doing it. they can't hear it. they pick out that needle in a haystack, but manage to turn the lens away from the obivousness of what the cops were doing to the fans. and that's the picture they want to send out to the world. and, with that, there is an attempt to divide and conquer the fans, because the media will show the fans being human, but not being as superhuman with their humility, as they have been over the years. the media is a lying bitch, and hater of MJ and his fans, and the fans should not think less of each other for being human, after all they and MJ have been through at the hands of a media and government that is in cahoots. and you don't need a conspiracy section to see that. the media and government killed Michael and caused fans to commit suicide, and now the media endoeavors to continue to create this false atmosphere to cause the fans to blame each other for it all.

Last edited:

you see how the media is. they catch Michael mouthing the f word..and that's if he's actually doing it. they can't hear it. they pick out that needle in a haystack, but manage to turn the lens away from the obivousness of what the cops were doing to the fans. and that's the picture they want to send out to the world. and, with that, there is an attempt to divide and conquer the fans, because the media will show the fans being human, but not being as superhuman with their humility, as they have been over the years. the media is a lying bitch, and hater of MJ and his fans, and the fans should not think less of each other for being human, after all they and MJ have been through at the hands of a media and government that is in cahoots. and you don't need a conspiracy section to see that. the media and government killed Michael and caused fans to commit suicide, and now the media endoeavors to continue to create this false atmosphere to cause the fans to blame each other for it all.

:agree: EXACTLY! THAT'S THE DAMN TRUTH RIGHT THERE!:clapping:

I remember how mad mj & janet were, i was in shock

They I believe you...they can all go to hell and take Sneedon with them:mat:

Re: court hearing august 23rd-Updates Only

you know, I am not bying into murrary's mug shot argument. they most likely took one but are not posting it to the general public. Special treatmen? indeed.:busted:

you know, I am not bying into murrary's mug shot argument. they most likely took one but are not posting it to the general public. Special treatmen? indeed.:busted:

It's very odd, there is somethings about this case that just aren't right. Murray isn't even a celebrity i don't get the special treatment he's getting. This is all very upsetting, Michael should be here.

Replying to the last couple of posts from Prelim Updates only thread (mods, maybe they should be moved here?)

Murray is not a celebrity but he is the killer of a celebrity, so he's a money machine to certain people and definitely to tabloids. Hence the special treatment he gets, given the fact that a) he killed the most famous person in the world under whatever circumstances and b)he's a "doctor", which in the US means he is a priori respected. As if doctors are not people who can break the law or violate their hippocratic oath.

This is beyond me, but we have to be as emotion free as possible to keep it our sight clear.

they dont release mugshots in that county/area

they dont release mugshots in that county/area
really? haven't alot of celeb been arrested in that county and i think their shots were released. The musg shot is just one odd factor of this whole situation.

Back