3T join ITV's "The Big Reunion" 2014

BhHSts8CIAApbpv.jpg:large
BhFWW_GIgAATe4e.jpg

The constant 3T jabs aside (don't worry don't totally disagree with it all), I would really like to know as a former fan (and a HUGE, obsessed former fan at that) why, and I'm pretty confident with this, did they use such an obvious backing tape rather than sing ALL parts of the song live? I know some venues or TV shows etc require their artists to use a recorded backing track to prevent lots of issues like tech or sound or to prevent a singer from doing something outrageous, but this is so clearly a backing track! Especially the chorus of I Need you.

I was such a big fan that I could determine every nuance to every single 3T song and so even though that was 10 years ago now, I can still pick up on that same thing. As far as I can tell TJ sang his own verses of I Need You and maybe a part or two of Anything and the rest was backing track including Taryll's solo part.

I don't get it -- I agree with what some people have said here, but I also like to try to be a little bit fair and point out that I know for a fact that they tried very hard to release their second album around 1998 and a bit earlier, they had a title track, they had a song list they had cover shots, etc but Sony held on to it. I remember my local record stores even had release dates. If I remember correctly its first release date was around April 1998 which wasn't very long after Brotherhood was released (think it was released around July 96). I remember constantly hearing that Sony had pushed the date back over and over and over. I really don't think that that was a lie on their behalf.

I also don't think they have ever tried to milk Michael or that they were doing anything for the wrong intentions. I remember asking why they couldn't just go on without him and I think it was Taryll who answered something to the effect of, "its our Uncle, he's Michael Jackson! We would be so proud to have him be a part of it." And its true, regardless of if they were family or some random musician like Will I am who just admired him on a musician level. Goodness knows if Michael Jackson had been any relation to me, Id have been so proud and would have wanted the world to know especially when he was such a considerable part of their lives growing up.

Also interestingly enough, it was not Michael Jackson that originally signed them up. Sony signed them based on a demo unrelated to Michael and once signed, Michael asked them to sign to MJJ Records, so...

Everything about being a 3T fan left me very cynical about the band as such; though at the base of it, I don't think any of the three are bad people. Do I think they were talented to be long-standing musicians? Maybe as a crazy obsessed teenager, yes, but as an adult in hindsight? Not really. However, maybe with some polish, some more work and perseverance they could have been wonderful. Some musicians can be amazing and I think perhaps 3T got caught up with wanting to be stadium musicians, not just working and thriving musicians. They should have taken a leaf from Austin's book and gigged and gigged and gigged which would have equated more practice, development of actual stage presence and polishing of their live vocals. Musicians don't necessarily need to churn out hit after hit to be successful. They could have built their way to success.

Lastly, no one really has the right to judge what stopped them or made them press pause. If you think about how some of us reacted to MJs arrest you probably could understand and on a much larger scale because that was their uncle. And someone who I believe loved him unequivocally the same way that we all did. I know for me personally when Michael was arrested I felt like my world had fallen around me. I didn't go to class for days and tirelessly put all of my work in to steady-laughing.com as my way of support. I know some fans had even greater reactions... And then his death? Well... lets just say that life for a lot of us is still an adjustment and we are still dealing. And as much as we'd like to believe we love him more or .. the most, we have no idea what their true relationship with their uncle was like, so we can't judge.

Perhaps with the children there are too many chefs and all that, but given their situation with their Mum, I could gather that they were probably genuine in wanting to help out as best they can. That's not a bad thing to have family rallied around you, even if they are incredibly dysfunctional at times.

I don't like the excuse making though. I am a person who has worked for nothing and has now a little bit of everything and I have worked my absolute butt off to get to where I'm at, so I feel like if they wanted this life, they didn't have to take hit albums or nothing, they could have become musicians by all of the ways I said above. Perhaps they lost vision. But who knows, not my life, not my career, just feel bad that they had the great potential to become more.

And also because they used playback on the bloody alleged "live" performance. What a joke, lol.

/rant over.

humbleheart said:
I don't get it -- I agree with what some people have said here, but I also like to try to be a little bit fair and point out that I know for a fact that they tried very hard to release their second album around 1998 and a bit earlier, they had a title track, they had a song list they had cover shots, etc but Sony held on to it. I remember my local record stores even had release dates. If I remember correctly its first release date was around April 1998 which wasn't very long after Brotherhood was released (think it was released around July 96). I remember constantly hearing that Sony had pushed the date back over and over and over. I really don't think that that was a lie on their behalf.
Thanks for your post, i've got to admit i know nothing about 3t except from wiki and a timeline of their career, so i couldn't work out why on earth they didn't follow up their big success in the mid 90s and got irritated by all their mj excuses. Maybe they'll explain more in their programme segment about what happened in the late 90s but i don't think mj's probs with sony started that early, idk. I don't think there's anything wrong with not having the overriding ambition, drive and determination to be a big pop band which can be as important as talent esp in today's climate, it's not a life for everyone, but like you i'm just not keen on excuses that seem to blame others.

That was cute where TJ couldn't remember the lines from a part that was his back in the day.... his brothers start totally teasing him, "See what we have to work with?" Aww. lol. I don't have the best recall either, TJ, I so relate. I'm sure it will all come back to him, though, as they continue to prepare. I wish them good luck and an enjoyable time in it all.

Bubs;3958947 said:
Latoya has alway been living in lala land and is very much delusional, but seemingly some/most of the family members seems to have self-inflated huge ego but very little talent.

Full quote from Jermaine:
‘Even though Michael is very talented, a lot of his success has been due to timing and a little bit of luck. It could have been him, or it could just as easily have been me.’

:rollin:

What he said about Michael is true.... what he insinuates about himself................................................. not true lol. :ermm:

For what it is, 3T had a nice little run of notoriety and success here in the US. And that was before "Why" and "I Need You" came out. I'd heard a few songs off of their second album, which got virtually zero love here in the states, but I remember rumblings of them touring in Europe or South America during this time (the early 2000's)? The few songs that I heard were fun, but just not strong enough for major airplay; they almost felt more like really nicely done demos than finished products (compared to Brotherhood).

I can believe Sony shelving them, especially if it was a retaliatory act against Michael starting to be more aggressive and vocal about his discontent with Motolla. It's easy for us, the consumers, to say "I don't get why the artist didn't just do x-y-z themselves, they had the popularity going for them..." Thing is when you're signed to a label, especially a major label, THEY are the keyholders of the flow of your career. That is until an artist becomes big/established enough (aka make enough $ for them lol) that they trust the artist's work ethic enough to renegotiate a new contract that caters more to the artist's wishes. 3T probably very well put in the work for their second album, but if Sony decides that they don't want to push the artist/album i.e. put marketing materials out for it, or set dates and venues for promo tours and appearances, or they decide to just sit on your songs without sending them out to be manufactured for production then guess what happens? Your buzz cools and your audience goes elsewhere for their kicks, all by no real fault of the artist. You can't just go and set up your own tours and press your own cds as a way of circumventing your label when you're a signed artist lol, you are contractually at THEIR mercy. Chalk it up to the game of the music business.

I know they were popular singles for them, but I kinda wish they they had done their own songs, and just did a quick verse tribute to Michael from "Why" or something. It turned into what looked like more of an MJ tribute than an actual reunion of the three of them as a singing group.... :unsure:

Last edited:
Taryll Jackson ?@tarylljackson 6 h.

If you tell your child to get dressed, he/she will return wearing all of their favorite items. pic.twitter.com/1i48EFcOMk
BhVB9PTCAAACACu.jpg

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson 22. Feb.

@TheReal3T's tribute to uncle Michael. pic.twitter.com/182l50UmOT
BhF2l1kCIAAqKmd.jpg:large

Thanks for your post, i've got to admit i know nothing about 3t except from wiki and a timeline of their career, so i couldn't work out why on earth they didn't follow up their big success in the mid 90s and got irritated by all their mj excuses. Maybe they'll explain more in their programme segment about what happened in the late 90s but i don't think mj's probs with sony started that early, idk. I don't think there's anything wrong with not having the overriding ambition, drive and determination to be a big pop band which can be as important as talent esp in today's climate, it's not a life for everyone, but like you i'm just not keen on excuses that seem to blame others.

I remember a chat fans had with Taj or TJ or one of them and I'm sure I still have it saved to something somewhere -- where one of them said quite frankly that they found out that Sony had no inclination to have ever let them release that second CD. It was around the time Michael began having issues with Sony which I believe after being told by several people, was originally because Michael wanted more and more time to work on his music and Sony were continually giving HIM deadlines that he wouldn't meet for creative reasons. So I guess maybe it did tie in together somewhere along the lines... But the next issue for 3T was getting out of their Sony contact which was air tight. Moving to another record company was not an option because Sony held the rights to all their new songs, their album, the actual name, "3T" as well I believe (I think Nsync had the same issue with Jive) and it wasn't til 200 and something that they were released from Sony and that probably was also around the time of MJs arrest because I am pretty sure there was a period of time where Taj kept "leaking" songs (I think it was Taj) that was for the second album that was supposed to be called "deja vu" and that was just before they released their actual second album in Europe -- "Detour"

Detour? OK. Some songs were very cool, but it wasn't amazing.

Quite frankly, I have heard Austin Brown's CD. I'm also a journalist and have interviewed Austin Brown and he incredible drive and such passion for what he does that spurred him to make a fantastic CD that is just an independent release that is flooded with talent and you can tell when you listen that he's only getting better with time. This is someone who has worked extremely hard, not just by going to the studio and recording songs, but by getting out there and sometimes only playing to ten people, but still enjoying his job and slogging it out anyway. I feel like 3T could have possibly had that and so in comparison they kind of flounder which is sad, because had they had as much drive and a better perspective of what successful musicianship is about, they could have probably done the same.

I've interviewed musicians who play before small crowds on a bi-weekly basis for pittance before they've come CLOSE to a big break and when that happens (the big break) they continue on with the small crowds because you never know how fleeting the notoriety is. I think 3T expected it to last forever, and maybe that was just immaturity, because not everyone can do Michael Jacksons job.

Taryll Jackson ?@tarylljackson 6 h.

If you tell your child to get dressed, he/she will return wearing all of their favorite items. pic.twitter.com/1i48EFcOMk
BhVB9PTCAAACACu.jpg

Oh my! How cute is that! Awwwww. He has a pretty good assortment goin' on there. Sweet that he is wearing a tee with his daddy's beloved uncle on it. What a cutie this little guy is. Thanks for sharing paris78; I enjoyed seeing this. :)

The Big Reunion episode four - watch preview video
By Catherine Earp
Wednesday, Feb 26 2014, 23:16 GMT

A video clip from the next episode of The Big Reunion has been released.

The fourth instalment in the show's series focuses on 3T and Eternal, with 3T having a final family get-together before coming to the UK, and Eternal meeting for the first time in years.

American band 3T are made up of Taj, TJ and Tarrall Jackson, the nephews of Michael Jackson. They are shown playing a game of Pictionary before flying over to take part in The Big Reunion.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s234...e-four-watch-preview-video.html#ixzz2uXpxm6zT
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

@Humbleheart, i see you're in oz, i'll try and watch the prog on itv player and post what 3t say. The format of the shows appears to be the story behind these bands splitting up/disappearing from public view so we'll see what explanations they give. It just seems odd to me that a record company who exists to make money, didn't bother to follow up a big successful debut album by someone. Bands get dropped/ignored by record execs all thetime but usually after they've had a flop.

Anyone watching this at the moment? WHAT is that rehearsal footage they keep showing of Michael with 3T??

The Big Reunion: 27 things we learned from 3T, Eternal and A1

There's just one band left to meet properly on The Big Reunion - yes, it's time for 3T to step up to the plate with talk of their aunt's nipples, being a Jackson and intense games of Pictionary. As if that wasn't enough, this episode also saw Eternal and A1 meeting up again, so it was packed full of juice. Read on to find out what we learned from the instalment...

1. 3T really were properly successful back in the day.
Yes, yes, they had the Jackson connection, but seriously - in 1996 they were ranked second only to the Spice Girls as the biggest-selling group in Europe. That's intense. Of course, it basically ran in their veins, and there was super cute home video footage of them as children having a go at the old music thing.

2. Michael Jackson refused to let 3T break into showbusiness as children.
The guys say that the King of Pop taught them a lot, but one thing he didn't do was let them get into the business too early. Adorably, Taryll revealed that they used to pretend to be the Jackson Five ("Sometimes I would be Randy and Jackie...") but Michael wouldn't let them grab on to a record deal when they were too young. "He wanted us to enjoy our childhood," TJ explained. That's both sweet and sad, because it suggests Michael didn't really enjoy his own childhood fame, doesn't it?

3. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume one
The guys' mum Dee Dee "spearheaded" their career plans when they were kids, Taj said, but things got shaken up when she divorced their dad Tito in 1988. "I was 11 years old, living in a fairytale, everything great, and it came to a screeching halt," TJ said. But Michael was there to help them out.

4. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume two - and this one is a real tragedy.
This was so hard to watch, but 3T signed a record deal in 1992 (TJ was just 14), and with their album two-thirds written in 1994, tragedy struck. Their mum was found dead in suspicious circumstances. Unsurprisingly, the boys decided that music wasn't really their priority at that point. "I couldn't cry like I wanted to cry in front of them," Taj said. "I had to be the strong one, the older brother, like she told me to be." That is just so sad. What a terrible thing to go through. Again, Michael was a source of comfort for them, and Taryll said he kept them motivated by reminding them to make their mum proud.

5. For some reason, all anyone cared about when 3T started out was their uncle.
In 1996, the guys decided to release an album and single... and guess what? The record label wanted them to release 'Why', which featured one Michael Jackson. Good on the boys for refusing and getting 'Anything' out there, though. Still, that didn't stop the MJ talk: "There was always something they wanted from our uncle in order to play us," TJ said. "Like, 'We'll play your song if you get us a giveaway to Neverland for our listeners'." Harsh. No big surprise that 3T skipped America and went to Europe, is it?

6. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume three
Again, it's totally understandable, but 3T kind of put the whole music thing on the back burner in 1997, when they got the trial date for the wrongful death case regarding their mother. "It was hard to relive all that and be face to face with that guy," Taryll said, in what must be a huge understatement. When her ex-boyfriend was convicted of second degree murder, obviously it took a long time for the boys to get motivated by music again.

7. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume four
Yeah, these guys really don't have much luck. After Michael inspired them to get back in the studio, they began work on their new album, picked a single and were all ready to go... and then Michael publicly went to war with Sony head Tommy Mottola ("He's mean, he's racist, and he's very, very, very devilish"). 3T ended up as "pawns in a huge chess game", as TJ put it, and were basically stuck on their label. Luckily, they could fall back on auntie Janet, who got them free of Sony - but they couldn't take their album with them. "We didn't do anything wrong," Taryll sighed. "It's just... we are who we are." At this point, they all felt pretty depressed. TJ "checked out", and Taj lost his "identity".
16. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume five
After leaving Sony, 3T decided to sign to a label in France and started winning over fans again with their cover of 'Stuck on You'. But, in another display of their terrible luck, it all just happened to coincide with... Michael Jackson's trial (he was later acquitted). Suddenly, no-one wanted to play 3T's songs or videos. "It literally hit a brick wall," Taj sighed.

17. 3T's career was unexpectedly halted, volume six
"We have a song that's number one on the radio and all they want to talk about is your aunt's nipple." That's the kind of sentence that makes me love The Big Reunion. But it was bad news for 3T, who - just after the whole MJ trial was over and things were back on track - had to deal with Janet's breast-flop at the Super Bowl. Dearie me.

18. 3T were rocked by the death of their uncle.
Michael Jackson's death obviously shocked the world, but think about what it was like for his relatives. Taryll is obviously still devastated because he could barely say anything, apart from that "everything stopped". Taj felt like he lost another of his role models, and Taryll said it brought back memories of their mother's death - which is why they made sure to look after Michael's kids. TJ said Michael was his "prime saviour", which is why he became co-guardian of Michael's three children.

19. 3T are all family men now.
Taj is now married to a triplet ("They were named by their mother, we were named by our mother; I'm two years apart from Taryll and five years from TJ, and she's two minutes from one and five minutes from another"). Taryll isn't very interested in marriage, but he's been with his partner for ages and they have a couple of sons who are into the drums. ("I see how it happens," Taryll said. "I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I see how it starts.") And TJ has three kids with his wife ("They are my joy, they are my happiness"). Aww.

20. Taj might be from a dynasty of musicians but he gets horrible stage fright.
Taj admitted that he always feels sick before going on stage - Taj was a "complete fabrication", who hid behind his braids because he was projecting who he wanted to be but wasn't. His explanation of being two people - Toriano and Taj - made perfect sense to us, but obviously Taryll and TJ ripped it out of him, the meanies ("Wait, who am I talking to now?"). Brothers, who'd have 'em?

21. The Jackson family loves a good game of Pictionary.
Before the 3T boys headed to the UK for The Big Reunion, they had a big family gathering - complete with Katherine Jackson, Jermajesty and Prince, among others. And how do the Jacksons bond? Over Girls vs Boys Pictionary. "The guys have never lost," Taryll revealed. The boys did, indeed, win when Taj was speaking to camera. "They didn't even need me," he smirked, before joining them for a big hug-and-jump-in-a-circle celebration. Can we go party at the Jacksons', please?

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s234...ned-from-3t-eternal-and-a1.html#ixzz2ub7lHemD

Jermaine is going to throw diva hissy fit if he sees this episode on 2 minutes mark.

The first part of their interview made me feel like I was listening constant moaning about how things outside of their scope affected and put the stop to their career.
I didn't like the way they brought up that they are from famous family, mention MJ, Janet etc, then next minutes complain that what happen to MJ and Janet ruined their chances to make it. Seemingly they didn't realise that they got their change BECAUSE of their famous relative, and it they take that path early in their career that they use relative to make it, they will be with it rest of their lives.
Also they made me feel like they only wanted to be relative of famous people in good, but not in bad. They could have made it own their own if they never mentioned to anyone being part of Jackson family if it troubles them so much.

Was their interview made in Havenhurst, it looked like it was?
When they were playing with family, they never mentioned that it wasn't their home, but Calabasas, that their famous uncle funds for their use.

The only part I enjoyed when Taj was talking about being 2 different persons, and TJ started messing with him and made jokes (nice way) about it.

Last edited:
^Well this all shows that they did not have enough talent to make it on their own and that their fame hinged on the importance of their aunt and uncle. Thank goodness all the other once famous groups are not blaming their aunts/uncles.

Maybe, but for me it seems that MJ's brothers want to represent the childhood experiences as a nice family anecdote and want so make MJ's statements less credible. The part in the Vegas show on the naughty Michael under the bed of the brothers and maybe you remember the Piers Morgan interview with the brothers and Kathrine. They portrayed Joe as the perfect father and husband.

Could it be a joke they are making about their dad. I mean Joe was in charge of rehearsals and ruled with an iron fist. One of the brothers said something like we need Joe here during the tv show when they were trying to come together to rehearse for a song or something like that, and they could not muster up enough discipline to start. Maybe that is an inside joke with the family.

I thought it was really nice that the voice coach got choked up feeling as though she could hear Michael singing.

And when they said how hard it was to sing Why without Michael.

The boybands from ITV 2's hit show The Big Reunion have announced a massive UK arena tour for 2014. Tickets are on sale now. For information and dates, see below.

Fans of nostalgia, 90s haircuts and denim will be thrilled to hear that the boybands from both series have united for an epic 13 date tour. Hitting the road will be Five, Blue, 911, plus A1, Damage, 3T and the recently formed pop hybrid 5th Story - featuring Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers, Adam Rickitt, Kavana and Kenzie (Blazin' Squad).

Full tour dates are as follows:
Fri October 17 2014 - SHEFFIELD Motorpoint Arena
Sat October 18 2014 - LONDON O2 Arena
Sun October 19 2014 - NOTTINGHAM Capital FM Arena
Mon October 20 2014 - CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
Tue October 21 2014 - BIRMINGHAM LG Arena
Wed October 22 2014 - BOURNEMOUTH Bournemouth International Centre
Thu October 23 2014 - BRIGHTON Brighton Centre
Sat October 25 2014 - GLASGOW Hydro
Sun October 26 2014 - MANCHESTER Phones 4u Arena
Mon October 27 2014 - LEEDS first direct Arena
Tue October 28 2014 - LIVERPOOL Echo Arena
Wed October 29 2014 - ABERDEEN AECC
Thu October 30 2014 - NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Metro Radio Arena

Tickets are on sale now. For more information visit Gigwise Gig Tickets.

Read more at http://www.gigwise.com/news/89530/b...kets-on-sale-tomorrow-9am#L6gUx8zScjEiX6Mp.99

Interesting indeed!
So cubs didn't mind performing in AEG arena and now 3T (2 of them testified during the trial) are going to perform AEG arena. I would think, the way they spoke against AEG would stop them never entering to arena owned by AEG, but it is not the case with Jacksons.

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3 Oct 2
Thank you guys for all your support. Unfortunately there will be no closure for my family #bigmoneywinsagain AEG

Hah!

The boybands from ITV 2's hit show The Big Reunion have announced a massive UK arena tour for 2014. Tickets are on sale now. For information and dates, see below.

Fans of nostalgia, 90s haircuts and denim will be thrilled to hear that the boybands from both series have united for an epic 13 date tour. Hitting the road will be Five, Blue, 911, plus A1, Damage, 3T and the recently formed pop hybrid 5th Story - featuring Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers, Adam Rickitt, Kavana and Kenzie (Blazin' Squad).

Full tour dates are as follows:
Fri October 17 2014 - SHEFFIELD Motorpoint Arena
Sat October 18 2014 - LONDON O2 Arena
Sun October 19 2014 - NOTTINGHAM Capital FM Arena
Mon October 20 2014 - CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
Tue October 21 2014 - BIRMINGHAM LG Arena
Wed October 22 2014 - BOURNEMOUTH Bournemouth International Centre
Thu October 23 2014 - BRIGHTON Brighton Centre
Sat October 25 2014 - GLASGOW Hydro
Sun October 26 2014 - MANCHESTER Phones 4u Arena
Mon October 27 2014 - LEEDS first direct Arena
Tue October 28 2014 - LIVERPOOL Echo Arena
Wed October 29 2014 - ABERDEEN AECC
Thu October 30 2014 - NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Metro Radio Arena

Tickets are on sale now. For more information visit Gigwise Gig Tickets.

Read more at http://www.gigwise.com/news/89530/b...kets-on-sale-tomorrow-9am#L6gUx8zScjEiX6Mp.99

Interesting indeed!
So cubs didn't mind performing in AEG arena and now 3T (2 of them testified during the trial) are going to perform AEG arena. I would think, the way they spoke against AEG would stop them never entering to arena owned by AEG, but it is not the case with Jacksons.

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3 Oct 2
Thank you guys for all your support. Unfortunately there will be no closure for my family #bigmoneywinsagain AEG

Hah!

I see the money train is draining out. seriously who is going to pay to see a bunch of amateurs in their 40s making a fool of themselves?

Passy I was thinking a lot of their old fans will attend since they are singing together. At least I thought they were singing on the same night. I hope the bands make some good money and use it to do something constructive in case they don't get another chance to perform again.

Does Taj have to ask for leave from his childcare job if he will be gone for a few weeks?

Does Taj have to ask for leave from his childcare job if he will be gone for a few weeks?
We don't know that information. But most likely he did inform the court that oversees the guardianship. I'm Not sure if that is mandatory as long as one guardian is present. and he can be available to help if something out of the ordinary a rises, He doesn't need to be present as a 24/7 babysitter to fulfill his duties. He would be allowed to have a life and a career, like any other guardian or parent..

while a parent is allowed to have a life and career , no parent is paid top dollars to take care of their children. It is the opposite , they provide for the kids.

It is a paid job and considering the location of his house , he is not spending that much time with the kids as he claims. He in fact exaggerated the amount of time he spent with them to get a maximum pay from the court ; listing very long hours that deserved a handsome compensation. Now he's leaving on tour, so logically speaking how can anyone justify the amounts he is being paid ?

Either he is devoting long hours to those kids (hardly believable as Prince is almost an adult and Paris is far away) ; have no ability to generate money for his family because of his commitment to the kids thus he deserved the amount asked for , or he simply have the time to work and leave them unattended for weeks and months as a result he does not deserve to be paid for something he does not do.

However, the situation is he covers for Katherine, Katherine covers for him and as long as they are both being paid ,have no one to answer to ,everything is OK.

Last edited:
Soundmind, no Jackson is going to turn their backs to money, whether it is deserved or not.

"Katherine says the salary is justified because he spends an average of 300 hours per month caring for the kids -- taking them to various appointments, extra-curricular activities (karate, athletics, guitar lessons) and social outings."

I didn't think back then, and still don't think he spends 300 hours/month caring for kids, and especially recent months when he has been preparing for the show.

Back