60 Minutes poll: MJ is the second artist that most Americans would like to see in concert.

I knew the Beatles would have been first. Of course. ha. But I like the outcomes of it. Beatles, Michael, Sinatra. Very nice.

If they would have done it world wide, not just in America, surely Michael would have been #1.

My list would be
MJ
Beatles
Beethoven
Mozart (After Beethoven because of his arrogant attitude)
Elvis (Singing skill, not dancing; I dont like his dance)

Well, but when I read the title of this thread, I thought its list was: Beatles, MJ, Elvis. :)

My vote, since I'm not in the US, who cares, but still : :D

- Mike
- Mozart

- Elvis
- The Beatles.

I wouldnt say the Beatles are over rated, but live, I'd rather see a real show. Of course the music matters a lot. Metallica are freaking amazing on stage, but can't say their choreography is too impressive...:punk:
Now, I'm not a big Elvis/Beatles fan either.
I'd love to see a worldwide poll on this. Although we might get Bieber & Gaga... :smilerolleyes:

I don't know about the Americans, but MJ is the first artist that I would like to see in concert!

As a rock music fan, MJ would be the pretty much the only artist from another genre I'd love to see live in concert. The only thing preventing me to give him a number one spot is that most of the show would be lip syncing, but anyway I cried when I realized that I will never experience the king himself live...

As a rock music fan, MJ would be the pretty much the only artist from another genre I'd love to see live in concert. The only thing preventing me to give him a number one spot is that most of the show would be lip syncing, but anyway I cried when I realized that I will never experience the king himself live...

Well, on his peak (Bad Tour) he sang live. That's why I love the Bad Tour the most.

Why do you feel that MOST of the show will be lip syncing. Would he have the same problems he had the last time you saw him lip syncing. In other words, do you think the same reasons/conditions/situations would arise.

Back