A.I Michael - opinions

I Just Can't Stop Loving You was planned with Barbra Streisand or Whitney Houston. AI can make it happen. Oh wait.

Last edited:
New original AI song made by MaxieDaMan (who made the snippet of Hello Twitter)

Incredible quality, I am really impressed!
Very impressive towards the end with the ad libs. Crazy, although the accent is wrong. Nice chorus as well.

Not too impressed with the verses however. He seems to have used a Thriller era voice, but is singing in a lower tone than Thriller era Mike would sing in. Maybe if it was Vince era, the lower tone could work more. It's like he is singing using the lower tone like he does in the "can't get out of the game" in the movie The Wiz.

Most people probably won't notice this, but someone who has listened to Michael most of his life will notice straight away such "errors"

Very impressive towards the end with the ad libs. Crazy, although the accent is wrong. Nice chorus as well.

Not too impressed with the verses however. He seems to have used a Thriller era voice, but is singing in a lower tone than Thriller era Mike would sing in. Maybe if it was Vince era, the lower tone could work more. It's like he is singing using the lower tone like he does in the "can't get out of the game" in the movie The Wiz.

Most people probably won't notice this, but someone who has listened to Michael most of his life will notice straight away such "errors"
So basically Off The Wall era. Which is still acceptable.

Tbh, every AI should cut it's teeth on OtW. The strength in MJs voice was something no Ai and very few imitators have captured, it always sounds a little too fragile. It's like they really are recreating the high pitch without capturing the ease of the head voice and falsetto as a result of his voice actually being much more. Rigid. And strong . It was trained to it's limit, and cultivated for a while. Can't be remade in a day or that same amount of time even, try another 50 years and then let's see.

jesus michael is turning in his grave this sounds really poorly executed
the intention is good but I think the boy does not care about quality 👎
it is called restoration
Attempted_restoration_of_Ecce_Homo.jpg

Back