A.I Michael - opinions

Finally a HQ solo version of WMCIG!
ah man, ive had so many things worked on to some amount, the issue is that nothing seems to be reaching a point where im happy to put it out. i have "Get Happy" and a somber mix of "Cant Take That Away From Me" finished and ready, but apart from some prince stuff the well is pretty dry when it comes to mike.

would love to hear AI Michael doing the rap verses on his own songs (replace Shaq, Bottrell, Biggie, Fats etc).
a shame that he barely rapped. :D

Would be great for the next Sonic Movie
Michael Jackson - Escape From the City (AI Cover)

this is nice
Michael Jackson - Get Your Weight Off Of Me (AI Teaser)

Get Your Weight Off Of Me will be restored before it is released.
I hope the same for Throwing Your Life Away.

the estate won't release anything ever again (regarding new music).

I'd love to hear AI Michael doing some badass rap.
Like 'No Vaseline' by Ice Cube or some other NWA tracks. 'I'm Bad' by LL Cool J would be also interesting.
But the A. I. voice should be mature/raspy (no soft/happy Thriller voice)

Dear @Beano Wild
it's fun reading all the suggestions of songs that the forum members would like to hear.

After I was listening to a song by a French singer from the 80's, YouTube followed by an unexpected cover of the same song, by un unknown woman, and I realized right from the start that the melody is perfectly in MJ's range.

I know the song will be quite unexpected for most fans, but I would be very curious to hear AI Michael sing that !

the original, "Chasseur d'ivoire" by Alain Chamfort

(you may not imagine MJ singing it right away, but wait to hear the first minute or so of the cover :

I would totally hear MJ sing that beautifully, what do you think ? (Preferably on the original 1981 instrumental track !)

Would you like to give it a try, to change a bit ? Should I try and search if the instrumental track alone exists ?

Thanks for reading al this ! Might be fun... (and beautiful I'm sure)

I

I guess because of all the a.i... his sounds the most believable & sounds quite good as well ngl. But that's the scary part as well

i'm copying this from a comment i've made,

the breathing is obviously ai - i'm guessing this is a test to see if fans can actually tell ai from mj himself
and there's a glitch on the last "and leave me alone"

Back