A.I Michael - opinions

Pretty well done model if you ask me. This is the stuff me and others have been asking the asstate about for many, many years. Imagine how cool it would be if they did some music videos in this type of style. Or did like a full blown movie. "MJ on new adventures" type of stuff. Could even do a TV series anime of some sort. It doesn't need to be childish or anything either

Lots of possibilities. Would work better before, the years have gone by so fast.

Pretty well done model if you ask me. This is the stuff me and others have been asking the asstate about for many, many years. Imagine how cool it would be if they did some music videos in this type of style. Or did like a full blown movie. "MJ on new adventures" type of stuff. Could even do a TV series anime of some sort. It doesn't need to be childish or anything either

Lots of possibilities. Would work better before, the years have gone by so fast.
We ask for the most simplest things like this.... not much but they force us to be upset with the bs they do & come out with

Can s

poor bobby is getting hella jacked with ai 😮
Can someone explain to me why the Jackson 5 AI songs almost all sound natural to me - whereas the vast majority of adult MJ AI songs to this day usually sound robotic? Or is that just my perception?

Can s

Can someone explain to me why the Jackson 5 AI songs almost all sound natural to me - whereas the vast majority of adult MJ AI songs to this day usually sound robotic? Or is that just my perception?
One of these days the AI are going to turn on the masses..... rise of the the AI MJ ... then we'll be sorry :LOL:
could not resist.

This AI Test is sounding natural and very good if you have the expectation not of a complete song but of "random ad-libs".

And this AI cover still has a few minor artefacts, but on the whole it sounds quite natural to my ears:

This AI Test is sounding natural and very good if you have the expectation not of a complete song but of "random ad-libs".

And this AI cover still has a few minor artefacts, but on the whole it sounds quite natural to my ears:
They need to give the AI a Gary Indiana accent.

Can s

The best training for these models is based off acapellas and there's an abundance of those available from MJ's early days compared to late 90s/2000s.

I've seen a lot of these AI tracks on tiktok and thought that they all sounded awful......

Until I heard young MIke singing his adult songs 😵‍💫, not necessarily the ones already posted in this thread but others that I've seen.

The AI really seems to capture young MJ almost perfectly. It's rather odd but brilliant at the same time!
I agree. The young Michael songs are incredibly believable.

The A.I just doesn’t seem to be able to recreate adult MJ to a good enough level yet.

I agree. The young Michael songs are incredibly believable.

The A.I just doesn’t seem to be able to recreate adult MJ to a good enough level yet.
if anything , I like to hear that mid western accent because at least this will make it much more authentic and they can't seem to aim for that yet.

I am surprised at what this boy was able to do until now I had not seen anything related to prince and AI but WOW I was surprised when I heard this and I really thought that prince singing BAD did not lose at all but this gave me a change of opinion...
simply fascinating.

I am surprised at what this boy was able to do until now I had not seen anything related to prince and AI but WOW I was surprised when I heard this and I really thought that prince singing BAD did not lose at all but this gave me a change of opinion...
simply fascinating.
It sounds like Prince having a stroke. And auto-tune.

simply fascinating.
man i mentioned doing a prince Bad cover public and in a matter of about 4 days someone puts one out with a half baked model and horrible mixing.

from now on im staying private with my projects haha.

What about doing an AI version of Dreamin?
will.i.am sings a few lines here:
Will is such an asshole, let me describe these recordings that are some of the very last worked on in Michael’s life, but I’ll never let you hear them. But I have them! They’re right upstairs! Just listened to them like yesterday, god they’re so cool! But not for you guys, you guys can’t listen.. only me! Btw did I mention I have these very rare sought after Michael Jackson recordings?!

Will is such an asshole, let me describe these recordings that are some of the very last worked on in Michael’s life, but I’ll never let you hear them. But I have them! They’re right upstairs! Just listened to them like yesterday, god they’re so cool! But not for you guys, you guys can’t listen.. only me! Btw did I mention I have these very rare sought after Michael Jackson recordings?!
I'm sure Beano Wild or kai could recreate Dreamin with will.i.ams vocals and the instrumental of Can't Wake Up (I'm A Blunt) from KRS-One:

Last edited:
I'm sure Beano Wild or kai could recreate Dreamin with will.i.ams vocals and the instrumental of Can't Wake Up (I'm A Blunt) from KRS-One:
Exactly. We have the melody described by will.i.am and we have an idea how the bassline goes, again through will's description. And we know that Michael did only the chorus.

Back