a song that sounds very similar to thriller

billyworld99

Proud Member

someone shared this on youtube with and claims quincy jones and mj sold it but this came out in 84 and last time i check the thriller album came out in 82

I've never heard of this before, and I find it difficult to believe that Michael and Quincy would be so quick to let some no-name copy one of their biggest songs.

Mediocre rip-off of Thriller. Oh well.

Wow. I've never heard this before..
0:48 - That's definitely Thriller. haha.

You really don't even need to go through what year was what either....at 1:32 you can here Michael's voice saying ''What's the problem'' same as in the end of the music video with Ola. That's one extreme rip! Lol.

someone shared this on youtube with and claims quincy jones and mj sold it but this came out in 84 and last time i check the thriller album came out in 82

yes i hear this song before?
but what year and who sang
music lost meaning to me

Not surprised...............

Everyone wants to be Michael!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't sell it if they wanted to because Thriller was written by Rod Temperton from the band Heatwave. Only he could sell it. So obviously that story is false, lol. Now this song sounds even more like Thriller. :tease:
[youtube]LoLhrOxRmY8[/youtube]

That's just hater talk........

Ignore them!!!!!!!!!

It does sound some from Thriller, but i think Thriller had more Volume in it

Back