Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

What does it mean he is the shiz? Anyways I am so mad right now with the damage this has done. Even though Aaron said he never said this I don't trust him at all. Especially when people reached out to him before the news broke. He could have taken care of this right away.

All this BS reporting and I bet they will not report if there is a retraction

TheChosenOne;3424385 said:
Posting the DRAFT statement here before it goes in the rebuttal threads. Thoughts, please. And since I am in a sensitive mood today, please be constructive and GENTLE :)

On 23 June, 2011 the tabloid OK magazine released an article quoting singer Aaron Carter as saying that Michael Jackson plied with him liquor and gave him cocaine. This claim has now been widely reported and accepted as fact.

It is now being reported by TMZ, a tabloid news site, that Carter’s representative has vehemently denied that he ever said the quotes stated in the article. While this news may be welcomed by some, the Michael Jackson fan community is disappointed that it has taken two days - in which Jackson’s character was maligned - before the Carter camp responded to the OK article.

This story had been circulating for two weeks and some concerned Jackson fans had reached out to Mr Carter only to be rebuffed and ignored. An official and strong statement of denial would have halted this story in its tracks. However, the speculation and innuendo were allowed to linger. And all those involved have been able to raise their profiles on the back of Mr Jackson. In fact the only person who has been and will continue to be damaged in this debacle is Michael Jackson who is not here to defend himself.

OK released an edited excerpt of the interview and the transcript of which does not corroborate the article. Nowhere in this edited excerpt does Carter state that Mr Jackson gave him drugs. Carter only speculates on what may have happened when he was not present but said he never personally saw any abuse of drugs. This is a discrepancy that OK, Daphne Barak and Aaron Carter need to explain.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No-one attempted to balance the story with the fact that over the years Aaron Carter had defended Jackson and spoke highly of him, as recently as 2010. (links here). No-one mentioned that it is incredible to think that Carter's mother called the police about this matter and it was not raised at the 2005 trial in which Aaron Carter testified for the defense. The lazy journalism that is being practised today does a grave dis-service to everyone.

We call on all fans to boycott the magazine and to express their opinion to the editors of OK magazine and to Daphne Barak (the author) and demand a retraction of the article unless they can provide full and clear evidence that Aaron Carter did actual speak the words they claim he spoke. Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories. The charge of giving alcohol and COCAINE to a minor is a serious one and it is not be treated as tabloid fodder for the sake of website ‘hits’ and magazine sales.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life, his fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.

Will put in links later.

Still cannot find info on Carter's rep. Anyone have any ideas?

looks good to me. I think you can also include frank cascio's tweet and moodyblue97's message as both were present in that event and they tell eyewitness accounts.

What does it mean he is the shiz? Anyways I am so mad right now with the damage this has done. Even though Aaron said he never said this I don't trust him at all. Especially when people reached out to him before the news broke. He could have taken care of this right away.

Exactly right about the damage being done. Many people will only remember seeing the first story about the alcohol and cocaine. They probably won't even see the story about it all being a lie because all those big news outlets that pounced on the first story won't be bothered with the second. They only want to air the bad stuff about Michael. Bastards...

It makes me sick that they have done this character assasination on MJ just to promote their sorry selves You have really shot yourself in the foot Aaron. You really sold your soul for a lousy bit of publicity. You were messing with the wrong people!!

So proud of th Michael Jackson fans world wide. God bless you.

But in that video he clearly says 'yeah' when asked if Michael offered him wine, twisting a story and adding that he also offered him cocaine isn't that hard anymore. Aaron is an asshole and just as guilty as the reporter twisting the whole story...wtf is he doing talking like that about MJ, and in the same interview talking about protecting his legacy, what a piece of shit. And now he's trying to back away by having a spokesperson talking for him, be a man Aaron, admit the things you said in that interview, and deny the twisted story yourself , don't let others do it for you...coward.

TheChosenOne sounds perfect!

But Aaron didn't testify, he was just on the defence witness list in case they needed him after he gave taped interviews to the DA. Very good point about how the media failed to bring up that Aaron has consistently denied this over the last 9 years.

I'm just staggered. All of this is unreal.

MJ knew his real family was his fans. It's even down to us that instead of that shitty Daphne site someone instead uploaded it to youtube, which is what TMZ cited as a source and not Daphne's website (HAH!)

TheChosenOne;3424385 said:
Posting the DRAFT statement here before it goes in the rebuttal threads. Thoughts, please. And since I am in a sensitive mood today, please be constructive and GENTLE :)

On 23 June, 2011 the tabloid OK magazine released an article quoting singer Aaron Carter as saying that Michael Jackson plied with him liquor and gave him cocaine. This claim has now been widely reported and accepted as fact.

It is now being reported by TMZ, a tabloid news site, that Carter’s representative has vehemently denied that he ever said the quotes stated in the article. While this news may be welcomed by some, the Michael Jackson fan community is disappointed that it has taken two days - in which Jackson’s character was maligned - before the Carter camp responded to the OK article.

This story had been circulating for two weeks and some concerned Jackson fans had reached out to Mr Carter only to be rebuffed and ignored. An official and strong statement of denial would have halted this story in its tracks. However, the speculation and innuendo were allowed to linger. And all those involved have been able to raise their profiles on the back of Mr Jackson. In fact the only person who has been and will continue to be damaged in this debacle is Michael Jackson who is not here to defend himself.

OK released an edited excerpt of the interview and the transcript of which does not corroborate the article. Nowhere in this edited excerpt does Carter state that Mr Jackson gave him drugs. Carter only speculates on what may have happened when he was not present but said he never personally saw any abuse of drugs. This is a discrepancy that OK, Daphne Barak and Aaron Carter need to explain.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No-one attempted to balance the story with the fact that over the years Aaron Carter had defended Jackson and spoke highly of him, as recently as 2010. (links here). No-one mentioned that it is incredible to think that Carter's mother called the police about this matter and it was not raised at the 2005 trial in which Aaron Carter testified for the defense. The lazy journalism that is being practised today does a grave dis-service to everyone.

We call on all fans to boycott the magazine and to express their opinion to the editors of OK magazine and to Daphne Barak (the author) and demand a retraction of the article unless they can provide full and clear evidence that Aaron Carter did actual speak the words they claim he spoke. Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories. The charge of giving alcohol and COCAINE to a minor is a serious one and it is not be treated as tabloid fodder for the sake of website ‘hits’ and magazine sales.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life, his fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.

Will put in links later.

Still cannot find info on Carter's rep. Anyone have any ideas?

A small correction: I don't think Aaron has testified in 2005. He was on the defense's witness list but he didn't testify.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No-one attempted to balance the story with the fact that over the years Aaron Carter had defended Jackson and spoke highly of him, as recently as 2010. (links here). No-one mentioned that it is incredible to think that Carter's mother called the police about this matter and it was not raised at the 2005 trial in which Aaron Carter was on the defense witness list. The lazy journalism that is being practised today does a grave dis-service to everyone.

Will put in links later.

Still cannot find info on Carter's rep. Anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]

looks good

TheChosenOne: Very beautiful.

The story first surfaced on June 15the 2011.

Aaron was contacted REPEATEDLY via his twitter. He never denied the story, blocked several fans asking for a denial or confirmation...and even issued threats.

This story is NOT 2 days old...it was in OK US the week before MJ's anniversary...than this week OK Australia published it.

I am trying to get a hold of the death threat Carter issued...but It is imperative that you indicate that the story is more than 2 weeks old. He had many opportunity to deny it and he never did.

I will provide you with screepcap of tweets sent to him with dates... (would that be ok??)

Also, as Ivy suggested...we have to get quotes form Cascio and Tucker.

Ivy you were responsible to contact these two for the quotes...We need mesereau for a well rounded letter.

Butas of now, it's really nice..and professional.

Guys, retweet:

@TMZ
TMZ Aaron Carter claims he never said Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol & that the story was completely made up http://t.co/q43ykxU
há 1 hora via web

http://twitter.com/#!/tmz/statuses/86875050099220481

No we are not gonna retweet that bullshit. It was planned all along...to use & defame MJ once the story has made the rounds, issue a denial through TMZ.

I am not gonna go along with this scheme at MJ's expense

Last edited:
Staffordshire Bullterrier;3424406 said:
Aaron is an asshole

Yes.... now I'm sure he is. :doh: :puke:

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3424406 said:
be a man Aaron, admit the things you said in that interview, and deny the twisted story yourself , don't let others do it for you...coward.

Is he capable? He seems to be hiding. :sigh:

ilmjj;3424404 said:
It makes me sick that they have done this character assasination on MJ just to promote their sorry selves You have really shot yourself in the foot Aaron. You really sold your soul for a lousy bit of publicity.

Yes.... :puke:

:( *big sigh*

ilmjj;3424404 said:
You were messing with the wrong people!!

He must have noticed it.

ilmjj;3424404 said:
So proud of th Michael Jackson fans world wide. God bless you.

Me too. :heart: Michael has the best fans. :wub:

MJStorm;3424444 said:
Guys, retweet:

@TMZ
TMZ Aaron Carter claims he never said Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol & that the story was completely made up http://t.co/q43ykxU
há 1 hora via web

http://twitter.com/#!/tmz/statuses/86875050099220481

Thanks for that! :)

Does anyone know why Twitter removed the verified check from Aaron Carter's official Twitter?

WHy would fans want to promote that clip? Jermaine ..like some fans are beyond clueless.

Him saying Michael Jackson made him drink alcohol should be promoted and retweeted to the media?

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe some...if he lied about the coke..why do you think he is telling the truth...Because he said so? hmmmmmmmok.

Sheep

Ashtanga..please don't promote that clip. He said MJ gave him alcohol ....

The MJ estate really needs to speak to this. I know we are too but they are his voice now...

TCO I have several screencaps...dated June 15th when we first started tweeting him asking his to deny or confirm the story...
I will only PM them to you...as I want the person's name redacted ...

Let me know...if you want them

I also have a screencap of Daphne Barack talking about her FRIEND Aaron carter the day she filmed the interview. How can your friend twist your words...??

daphnebarak Daphne Barak
So glad, my friend Aaron Carter is joining me, for a charity gala in Marbella. What a perfect place, to kick off his upcoming record?!
29 May Favorite Retweet Reply

Last edited:
Guys! I have to leave home now. I will finish up the statement when I return.

Does anyone know why Twitter removed the verified check from Aaron Carter's official Twitter?

His manager (the Sanchez guy I'm pretty sure) bought the AaronCarter twitter name from someone else and I think when you change names you lose your verified status.

TheChosenOne, I've read your draft and it sounds good. Like someone else pointed out I think a good addition would be tweets from those that were there that same day such as Cascio and Rodney Jerkins. Keep doing a great job.

I just want to reiterate something -

Guys please do not retweet anything that makes Aaron out to be the victim here. He has played right along with Daphne and OK! Mag up to this point and he needs to be lumped in the group with the rest of them.

I just want to reiterate something -

Guys please do not retweet anything that makes Aaron out to be the victim here. He has played right along with Daphne and OK! Mag up to this point and he needs to be lumped in the group with the rest of them.

But i don't get this dude. He has been defending Michael several times throughout the years on talkshows like Howard Stern and what not. Denying any stupid stories and always telling the truth, really like a friend should do. And then he gets interviewed by this Barak bitch...and he speculates about possible drug use when he was not looking...wtf Aaron.

Aaron Carter is desperate for attention. His career hasn't gone anywhere much and he wants to get back in. It happens to a lot of these teen stars. He probably sees Justin Bieber and thinks that should have been him. It's really sad that Michael was so good to so many people and they do these things to him over money. Michael pays for it with the cruel and nasty jokes and the damaging media articles. His family and nobody do nothing. People get outraged over things relating to money but when it comes to his reputation and who he is just silence. You would think it would stop that he is gone now but it never does. Makes me mad and sad all at the same time.

Daphne posted the second part and believe me you don't want to hear it.

On maxjax:

On Max-Jax:
MJTKOP-NYTRAM

Yesterday 10:05 PM

It was today on the Dutch television about Carter., but they said they don't believe Carter 'cause he lied in the past.

What show was this on? I'd like to re-watch it (if possible). I am so glad our mainstream media is always fair and balanced, even the tabloid-like shows usually check their sources.

I hope more and more news outlets start reporting that retraction by Aaron Carter btw. TMZ and Perez Hilton is a start, at least. But Aaron is still a coward for not addressing this issue himself. I can't prove it but I am convinced this whole thing was a set-up from the start. Why else wasn't TMZ headlining this story (usually they have no problems reporting dirt on MJ)? They didn't do it so they wouldn't have to admit they were wrong later when they posted Aaron's denial imo.

Back