Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

I'm just so fucking disgusted!! So, what's his reps statement going to be next, once they realize their own client lied and made an ass out of them? Aaron knew he had lied, and is trying to cover his butt, but forgot that that witch had recorded exactly what he was saying...I hope that check was worth it. This shit NEVER stops!! Now, I wish Chris Tucker would make an OFFICIAL statement on what happened, as he was there, and Rodney Jerkins, Twitter isn't enough...Jermaine should feel like an ass, you fool, you basically just endorsed/showed public support to a guy that claims your brother tried to molest him. Now, I'm asking again, where is the statement from the EXECS of MJ's Estate, they had time to send out an OFFICIAL statement to KTLA about what LaToya said, but 0 on this? 0-0...God, give me strength!

I wonder why twitter accounts - apparently from 'fans' - are the ones spreading all that junk.

Some of MJ's fans are fantastic. Others, depressing.

mjjesamor;3424619 said:
http://garyduff.exci.us/
Interview here with LaToya where she claims Aaron admitted to her that the story was twisted and that he apologised to her.......
BREAKING NEWS: La Toya Jackson sat down with me today; Story about Aaron Carter being given cocaine and alcohol by Michael Jackson was “twisted.” La Toya explains after speaking with Aaron yesterday, that Carter apologized to her and her family for what became of his interview…

Well, that apology was hollow, as I have heard with mine own ears, this little lieing prick indeed say what that lady said he said, and even took it further and insinuated MJ tried to molest him..The videos will be released, and deny all he wants, Aaron said that shit...the gall!

he apologized? really? and they the freakish family accepted his apology? of course !!!!

the asshole is clearly trying to claim mj wanted to molest him and he actually has the nerve to sing for him and claims he wants to protect his legacy!!!!

I know- it's fucking pathetic. Did Aaron not realise that Daphne would release the audio when he made his pathetic apology to LaToya? It's clear from the interview that LaToya spoke to him before the second audio and molestation insinuations came out.

I've had it!!! Someone give me Aaron Carter's mgmt number, I'll call the mf'ers my damn self! Aaron Carter has gotten himself into a whole lot of trouble...he's wrote a check, that his ass can't cash!

Oh my God, I feel sick to my stomach. The worst is yet to come. Someone needs to do something quick, before the whole world is turned against Michael again. The Estate is about preserving his legacy. They SHOULD do something now, cause this is the worst thing that has happened to his legacy since his passing. I'm frothing mad now, and have to go to work.

I am taking it upon myself to post a comment (more like a prepared statement) on selected news sites that are publishing this story. Before I post it, however, I would like some feedback from members here. I am not always the best at expressing my thoughts, and I have to say that I felt more than a little intimidated by TheChosenOne's beautifully written statement.

Here is what I have written:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There are several shameful things taking place here, folks, and I am not referring to the alleged behavior on the part of Michael Jackson.

It was claimed in the original interview that Aaron Carter's mother called the police because of Mr. Jackson's behavior toward Aaron, and yet, the public is only hearing of this now. It seems hard to believe that it wouldn't have been brought up in the press during the VERY highly publicized trial of Mr. Jackson in 2005. Former Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon, who prosecuted Mr. Jackson in that case, was known to have searched far and wide for any evidence of improper conduct on Mr. Jackson's part towards minors. He even set up a website imploring the public to provide any damning information possible on Mr. Jackson's conduct with children. Had this phone call actually been made, he would have snatched it up in a heartbeat, and it would most certainly have been used as evidence against Mr. Jackson during the trial. That there seems to be no questioning of Mr. Carter's accusations and the holes in his story is shameful.

It should also be noted that Daphne Barak, who conducted the interview with Mr. Carter, had previously fabricated another story concerning Mr. Jackson, claiming that former nanny Grace Rwaramba had once had to pump his stomach for drugs. Ms. Rwaramba immediately refuted the claim, but not before the sensationalized story was regurgitated to many major news outlets, much like this situation. This speaks volumes, not only about Ms. Barak's ethics and values as a journalist, but also about the disturbing lack of fact-checking being conducted by news outlets that are supposed to report factual stories. The story about this interview originated from OK! Magazine, which is not known for being a reputable publication. It didn't take long for over 100 media outlets to take the story and run with it. It is apparent that facts are not of great concern to the media, which is shameful.

Lastly, it is a shame that the U.S. does not have a law in place regarding defamation of the dead. This sadly allows for the continued slander of Mr. Jackson that shows no signs of stopping, even two years after he has passed away. This is why his fans continue to fight for him. It is not because we are crazy people, or blinded by a person's celebrity, but because we have done the fact-checking, and we believe in ethics and integrity. Above all else, we truly believe in his innocence and are tired of witnessing one character after another selling him out for the almighty dollar. Enough is enough already."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? I feel like I used the word shameful a few too many times, but then, the same could be said for the words "Michael Jackson" and "child molestation" in the same sentence. Does it seem air-tight, or like it needs some improvement? It is important to me to represent Michael well as his fan.

the estate can't do anything , a statement made by Branca would fuel the story and spread it further. Aaron's accusations are very similar to those of the fab five ( neverland employees) the only defense against them is to point out the contradictions and more importantly to bring up the fact that he owes the IRS $ 1 million dollar and he got paid to say those things.

LindavG;3424601 said:
I can’t bear to watch the video myself but that is what I understood from Qbees transcript (post #759), which says “He allowed me to spend time with his children which he didn’t really do.” And while he may have not literally stated that Michael tried to molest him, that is clearly what he is insinuating and that is how the media will spin it.

I listened to the audio & I understood it to mean that MJ allowed Aaron to spend time with Michael's children which he didn't really allow other people to do... he was trying to sound important, also saying he spent hours with them etc... & as for the molestation insinuation, all i'm saying is fans shouldn't jump the gun. It's not helping. He said MJ was at the foot of his bed. Leave it at that until the media start saying anything more, fans don't need to do their job for them.

I am taking it upon myself to post a comment (more like a prepared statement) on selected news sites that are publishing this story. Before I post it, however, I would like some feedback from members here. I am not always the best at expressing my thoughts, and I have to say that I felt more than a little intimidated by TheChosenOne's beautifully written statement.

Here is what I have written:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There are several shameful things taking place here, folks, and I am not referring to the alleged behavior on the part of Michael Jackson.

It was claimed in the original interview that Aaron Carter's mother called the police because of Mr. Jackson's behavior toward Aaron, and yet, the public is only hearing of this now. It seems hard to believe that it wouldn't have been brought up in the press during the VERY highly publicized trial of Mr. Jackson in 2005. Former Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon, who prosecuted Mr. Jackson in that case, was known to have searched far and wide for any evidence of improper conduct on Mr. Jackson's part towards minors. He even set up a website imploring the public to provide any damning information possible on Mr. Jackson's conduct with children. Had this phone call actually been made, he would have snatched it up in a heartbeat, and it would most certainly have been used as evidence against Mr. Jackson during the trial. That there seems to be no questioning of Mr. Carter's accusations and the holes in his story is shameful.

It should also be noted that Daphne Barak, who conducted the interview with Mr. Carter, had previously fabricated another story concerning Mr. Jackson, claiming that former nanny Grace Rwaramba had once had to pump his stomach for drugs. Ms. Rwaramba immediately refuted the claim, but not before the sensationalized story was regurgitated to many major news outlets, much like this situation. This speaks volumes, not only about Ms. Barak's ethics and values as a journalist, but also about the disturbing lack of fact-checking being conducted by news outlets that are supposed to report factual stories. The story about this interview originated from OK! Magazine, which is not known for being a reputable publication. It didn't take long for over 100 media outlets to take the story and run with it. It is apparent that facts are not of great concern to the media, which is shameful.

Lastly, it is a shame that the U.S. does not have a law in place regarding defamation of the dead. This sadly allows for the continued slander of Mr. Jackson that shows no signs of stopping, even two years after he has passed away. This is why his fans continue to fight for him. It is not because we are crazy people, or blinded by a person's celebrity, but because we have done the fact-checking, and we believe in ethics and integrity. Above all else, we truly believe in his innocence and are tired of witnessing one character after another selling him out for the almighty dollar. Enough is enough already."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? I feel like I used the word shameful a few too many times, but then, the same could be said for the words "Michael Jackson" and "child molestation" in the same sentence. Does it seem air-tight, or like it needs some improvement? It is important to me to represent Michael well as his fan.

Very well said. I think that's a really powerful reply.

You have a point MJ storm.
Tarin Jade that's a good solid comment, good on you.

what? are you kidding?

No, I'm serious as a heartattack...I've had enough of this boys lies and bullshit, and I'd like to let his label/managment know it! If they so much as think his "album" will spin, it'll be a cold day in HELL! I hate liars more than anything, especially a disgusting one!

I've had it!!! Someone give me Aaron Carter's mgmt number, I'll call the mf'ers my damn self! Aaron Carter has gotten himself into a whole lot of trouble...he's wrote a check, that his ass can't cash!

Jayson Sanchez does something for him, manager or something

http://jaysonsanchez.com/
http://twitter.com/jaysonsanchez

I'm too upset about all of this to rationally contact anyone.

But twitter isn't enough, we need to get numbers. Tweets they can ignore, phonecalls they can't.

Oh my God, I feel sick to my stomach. The worst is yet to come. Someone needs to do something quick, before the whole world is turned against Michael again. The Estate is about preserving his legacy. They SHOULD do something now, cause this is the worst thing that has happened to his legacy since his passing. I'm frothing mad now, and have to go to work.

Please, stop with the drama. I'm fan of mj for centuries now. Believe me, it's easier to see the destruction of this disgusting media than the end of MJ's legacy. What we need to do is to unite against these cretins.

I'm just so fucking disgusted!! So, what's his reps statement going to be next, once they realize their own client lied and made an ass out of them? Aaron knew he had lied, and is trying to cover his butt, but forgot that that witch had recorded exactly what he was saying...I hope that check was worth it. This shit NEVER stops!! Now, I wish Chris Tucker would make an OFFICIAL statement on what happened, as he was there, and Rodney Jerkins, Twitter isn't enough...Jermaine should feel like an ass, you fool, you basically just endorsed/showed public support to a guy that claims your brother tried to molest him. Now, I'm asking again, where is the statement from the EXECS of MJ's Estate, they had time to send out an OFFICIAL statement to KTLA about what LaToya said, but 0 on this? 0-0...God, give me strength!

EXCELLENT!

I CANT AGREE MORE!!!

BTW, WHY MJ FANS/PEOPLE RELY (mostly or only) ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK????

IT MEANS NOTHING!

WE HAVE TO POST COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLES ON THE NET AND SHOW THE FAN POWER AND DEFEND MJ, NOT CHATTING ON TWITTER OR FB LIKE... kids....

THE MJ ESTATE AND AARONS REPS (or HIMself) have to release an offficial STATEMENT regarding this BS, otherwise its pointless for the MJ fan community to type in fan boards how angry we are...., people reading such articles have another tabloid delusion about MJ and it can boost their opinions about molestation charges and circumstances (wine aka Jesus juice, drugs aka cocaine... and so on...)

Please, stop with the drama. I'm fan of mj for centuries now. Believe me, it's easier to see the destruction of this disgusting media than the end of MJ's legacy. What we need to do is to unite against these cretins.

Exactly... Mike has been through worse and still has fans. Anyone can see Aaron is a broke ass liar.. All the person has to do is show his previous clips of defending MJ in 2003-04 and you can tell he's lying. He also claimed before he slept in the theater room with Chris Tucker, never in MJ's room. And other folks were at that party, including Nick Carter,who can deny his claims. In 2003 is when the whole Bashir fiasco started and at that time MJ was unknowingly under investigation and Aaron is going to say he stayed with MJ and slept in his room now? He's damn liar and may his ass rot in hell

Very well said. I think that's a really powerful reply.

Tarin Jade that's a good solid comment, good on you.

Thank you. I feel somewhat relieved now. When you sit and stare at a bunch of words for a while, it can start to all swim together in your head.

Believe me, it's easier to see the destruction of this disgusting media than the end of MJ's legacy. What we need to do is to unite against these cretins.

Quoted for truth.

Exactly... Mike has been through worse and still has fans. Anyone can see Aaron is a broke ass liar.. All the person has to do is show his previous clips of defending MJ in 2003-04 and you can tell he's lying. He also claimed before he slept in the theater room with Chris Tucker, never in MJ's room. And other folks were at that party, including Nick Carter,who can deny his claims. In 2003 is when the whole Bashir fiasco started and at that time MJ was unknowingly under investigation and Aaron is going to say he stayed with MJ and slept in his room now? He's damn liar and may his ass rot in hell

Nick Carter is his brother, he ain't going to deny shit!

http://garyduff.exci.us/
BREAKING NEWS: La Toya Jackson sat down with me today; Story about Aaron Carter being given cocaine and alcohol by Michael Jackson was “twisted.” La Toya explains after speaking with Aaron yesterday, that Carter apologized to her and her family for what became of his interview…

How can Aaron live with himself? This bastard has lied for money and he knows it. He never said any of this crap before even back in 2003-2004 he defended MJ everywhere.. God needs to strike his ass down now.. He is ridiculous. The estate needs to sue his ass

Nick Carter is his brother, he ain't going to deny shit!

You never know, I heard that family is more dysfunctional than the Jacksons.

I'm sure Aaron will be 'regretting' things tomorrow, but he can no longer get away with saying his words were twisted or taken out of context when his own comments are caught on tape.

I'm disgusted with him. I remember when I was a little girl I had his CD and me and my cousins would be making up our own dance routines to "I Want Candy". How things have changed... :|

This is disgusting. I thought maybe this story would die down but now this? People are going to believe this. This is what the media wants. This guy should be ashamed of himself.

Drama, drama, drama.

Give ideas to fight the bastards. You will be most useful.

Back