Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

My God the nightmare is not over yet.... :( *big sigh*

I'm beginning to think that Aaron was drugged or under the influence of something. > :crazy: He said so much bullshit.

MsCassieMollie;3424660 said:
http://garyduff.exci.us/
BREAKING NEWS: La Toya explains after speaking with Aaron yesterday, that Carter apologized to her and her family for what became of his interview…

:doh:

ivy;3424584 said:
now it turned to a war. it was obvious that Aaron said those things. June 15 is the date when fans began asking to him if this true. he didn't deny them so it turns out he tried to stop the interview from being published. Now as it's published he had no choice to blame Daphne but now Daphne is going to prove him wrong by giving this "disturbing claim" videos.

In the end they'll get all the attention that they want and Michael would be the one losing.

:(

la_cienega;3424722 said:
His name is now Anton Jackson, he lives with his step father Jay Jackson in Georgia, he's at Georgia State. I'm in a bad mood so I'm tempted to just post out his address, but he's not hidden at all...

Recent photos:

smh13.jpg

i6ec88.jpg

:wtf:

:doh:

SORRY IF this has been posted before... there is MORE!!!! I Found this interview POSTED ON YT 15 minutes ago!!!

[youtube]zvXtYSmpCnE[/youtube]

I'm not gonna say a damn thing to this cuz it might get me banned!!!

I'll just say, Aaron, to me, is like the dirt thats on the road!!!

Delete the link if u want...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

His name is now Anton Jackson, he lives with his step father Jay Jackson in Georgia, he's at Georgia State. I'm in a bad mood so I'm tempted to just post out his address, but he's not hidden at all...

Recent photos:

smh13.jpg

i6ec88.jpg
So this is a recent picture of that formerly cancer-ridden brat that turned on Michael after Michael helped him and his family. I can see the sociopath in his eyes. Yet, according to Ron Zonen, he's a model student and religious. I see nothing but evil in his eyes.

He is turning himself into a joke. He thinks he is getting a career re start but he is just the next punch line.

Just saw those pics of gavin......just gahhh :puke:

We have to stick together! That is the one thing we have always had going for. But I understand because I didn't think we would be going through this again.

Chris Tucker, where are you? People will listen when you tell what really happened.

The thing that scares me is that Aaron Carter has told so many lies now and he is going to tell more just to prove he isn't lying. Then he won't be able to keep the lies straight and he will become desperate. And desperate people scare me.

If you wanna contact Chris here is his Twitter:
http://twitter.com/realctucker

SORRY IF this has been posted before... there is MORE!!!! I Found this interview POSTED ON YT 15 minutes ago!!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:no:

cabecadanocomp%5B1%5D.gif

I see nothing but evil in his eyes.

The eyes are the mirror of the soul... a simple look of a person says a lot. Gavin have a look dark and disturbing. :fear:

I've seen those recent Gavin pics months ago and I hate how he's all religious now. Just like that youth pastor Jason Francia, so sad. Just like a friend from church, they cannot hide from God's wrath.

I'm glad we decided to continue ahead. Who knew this was coming? As if it wasn't bad enough before. Thanks for all of your work TCO

Thanks to everyone for all of their work.

It is great to see all of us working together. I think we can accomplish our goal if we do not become divided and turn on one another.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Has this new video hit the media yet? I am hoping since they have the attention span of a flea they will move on to their next victm.

Oh by the way Aaron, your 15 minutes are up. Seriously how do you sleep at night when you can't hide from your lies?

TarinJade, that is a perfect rebuttal! I know I couldn't have expressed it any better myself.

I am really tiring of this situation of the media taking unmerited and unproven, one-sided stories like this regarding Michael. No other person in history has been slandered in the minds of the public as he. And they always manage to do this rather timely. Lot's of positive things were happening on behalf of Mike's legacy...Cirque de Soleil, a huge honoring of him by both stars and fans on the net during the 2nd anniversary of his passing, Joe Vogel's book, and the very latest about the growing wealth of his Estate. He even continues to win out on these aimless internet polls, last one being the NME Greatest Singer. So now, boom! Here comes this big lie out of the very mouth of someone who has always defended him and spoke highly of him as a friend. No questioning Aaron's story at all. Just put out there as pure fact. It is unfortunate, for that kid, that he did end up on drugs, and even though I can't say that I'm not mad as all out with him for doing what he did, I'm even more disgusted with the media. They are very biased and calculating as to what they print and spread broadly about Michael. Not since Michael's death, along of course, with all the salacious lies they planted during his lifetime, have I seen a story about him grow with such speed. There is always a multitude of wonderful stories printed yet none of these ever hit the mass press. It is just so obvious it makes me want to scream!!!!!

We must, absolutely, put our heads together to bring a close to this malicious slander of a man that did nothing but loved and cared from his heart. Please don't say that they (the media) are too large for us to fight. There are ways and that's just what we are here for, isn't it?

Sorry to rambel, but I am really sick of this!

In my opinion, Aaron should not have done the interview period. His management has, according to TMZ, released a statement that he never said those things in that article. But the denial statement is falling on deaf ears left and right. I personally think that Barack posted that second part of the interview and will post the other future videos in order to counter any claims by Aaron's camp that she misquoted him. And to me, Aaron has only himself to blame for this mess now because he did the interview in the first place. I'm very disgusted by this.

Last edited:
Nancii when are we going to have the rebuttal post to spread around?

Regarding Gavin,

if he was really molested why would he opt for a family name Jackson? Have you ever seen a victim that has been molested use the name of his molester?

The reason why he's become religious is very clear: remorse for what he had done to MJ!

I can't

I am sorry but this really crossing the line

It is disguisting that people can sleep at night and have 3 meals a day knowing that they are spewing outrageous nonsense.

This is going too far, and no I am not reacting this way because I have doubts but I can't even with this hogwash.

It bothers me so much that there are hard facts that Michael never did a damn thing to begin with, why are people brushing it off?

Aaron's mother did not call the police , that killed the story right there because if that was true Tom Sneddon would have made sure it was in the headlines, not to mention Aaron was on Michael's defense list during the trial :/ the FBI investigated Michael and found nothing incriminating so what the hell is going on?

I think it's disguisting that people choose to believe these things occured when it is obvious that those incidents never took place.

Whatever because we got Michael's back

Regarding Gavin,

if he was really molested why would he opt for a family name Jackson? Have you ever seen a victim that has been molested use the name of his molester?

The reason why he's become religious is very clear: remorse for what he had done to MJ!
Whatever religion he's in hassn't seem to inspire him to come out and tell the truth. He's not THAT sanctified. That other one, Jason Francia (the tickle monster), he supposed to be a youth paster last time I heard. I wish one of his youth parishioners would accuse him so he can see how it feels.

Last edited:
I can't believe I woke up to all this sh*t. It got eve worse than last night.

Please.. Don't give Gavin any space here..

And, the video, is Aaron aware of being recorded? The first video we saw, the camera is placed like it's hidden? Or did I get that wrong? Because the sound wouldn't be that bad if the camera and mic were closer to him, like when you do real TV-interviews. Then you get the mic on your chest.

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
i will not join the herd and jump on aaron carter's case just because others are interpreting/twisting what he said
34 minutes ago

i don't need to be told to defend my brother. I will. I do. always. But only when i actually hear someone attacking him
21 minutes ago

:scratch:

Jermaine, yes it's the media that's MOSTLY responsible for this fabricated story but Aaron should have debunked this story few weeks ago! Besides in a another part, Aaron said some claims about sleeping in the same room as Michael.
@EMJ777 you stop them by stop reading them
5 minutes ago

@notcoldinside couldn't agree more
9 minutes ago

@WhatAboutRain i've defended Michael's integrity for years thank you. you clearly weren't listening then either
12 minutes ago

@TJMJJ that's very kind of you - thank you
17 minutes ago

@magicpoetryx he doesn't say anything disturbing. the coverage is what's disturbing - and how some believe it
18 minutes ago

@WhatAboutRain what would you like me to do?
19 minutes ago

@KarlaJorge i worry he didn't even know he was being taped for audio. not being careful is not the same as attacking michael
21 minutes ago

@OffTheWall4MJxx you cause no offense, and yes i do. this is barack's spin everyone is getting sucked into
22 minutes ago

@magicpoetryx yes, i've heard the audio
24 minutes ago

@WhatAboutRain what would you like me to do about the media?
25 minutes ago

@DaQueen_GFM a bandwagon has rolled into town with aaron carter's name on it
26 minutes ago

@Melishaxoxo listen carefully to what he said
27 minutes ago

i don't need to be told to defend my brother. I will. I do. always. But only when i actually hear someone attacking him
29 minutes ago

@Melishaxoxo this is what Sneddon did -- he took innocently said words and turned them into something sinister
31 minutes ago

@Giada_Z this makes me happy. it is a wonderful idea. thank you
38 minutes ago

@AdamJahar i don't know the truth of the intvw. i only know what some people are choosing to hear
40 minutes ago

@Melishaxoxo how has he dissed Michael?
42 minutes ago

@MissLoriAnne sometimes it would be better if people truly listened to what is being said before pouncing on someone
44 minutes ago

@OffTheWall4MJxx twist something like what?
46 minutes ago

i will not join the herd and jump on aaron carter's case just because others are interpreting/twisting what he said
48 minutes ago

@UNITED4MJLEGACY it serves as no lesson. YOU are making the same mistake as Bashir and associating bed with something improper #listenagain
50 minutes ago

Last edited:
Back