Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

i feel so sorry for mike.

what has he done to deserve so much cruelty? they tarnished his name when he was alive and they still do it. this is heartbreaking.

My heart is broken.

They say they're releasing 2 more clips on their website in a matter of days.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60705693.html?page=1#comments#ixzz1QtRVONtt

My note: I’ve been in contact with Daphne Barak’s assistant since last night, and she tells me that not only did Aaron say these things, but he made some “more disturbing claims” and that they will release two more clips onto their website in a “matter of days.” She also forwarded me a text Aaron sent to Daphne on June 15th. He seemed very nervous about the repercussions of his interview.”

Fucking heartless bastards. Why don't the estate say or do anything.... this is intolerable. I am afraid of what's going to come up in the coming days.

i feel so sorry for mike.

what has he done to deserve so much cruelty? they tarnished his name when he was alive and they still do it. this is heartbreaking.

I know, I don't understand it :( And I will never understand why Aaron Carter decided to throw his "friend" under the buss like that. I just can't fathom that. No amount of money would ever make me betray a friend, let alone one who is not here to defend himself. It is probably the lowest thing anyone could do.

The press is going to have a field day tomorrow.

I think this clip was one of the ones mentioned, because it was posted before that.

So there's another one coming.

ivy;3424532 said:
http://daphnebarak.homestead.com/Aaron_Carter_w_Daphne_Barak_on_Michael_Jackson.wmv

can someone type what they are saying? I'll email this to the Estate.

Video transcript _Daphne is hard to understand but Im close

Aaron- He wanted me to stay in his room. so he got a cot a bed) and ah I stayed on the cot in his room.
and it must of been like 5 oclock (Daphne - well thats a story from you nobody knows ? ) and
5 oclock in the morning he's on my bed he's on the foot of the bed and I wake up (Daphne this is king)
I know and I *Gasps* what are you doing.? like you know Im 15 yrs old .. you know. What are you doing?
( and he says Oh my god i didnt .. I didnt know. he went to his bed and Im like (Daphne - if your scared what are
you goign to do?) yeah (Daphne - what about his kids where were thay) They were in the room right text door..
the room right nexr door. and usually he didnt want anyone hanging out with his kids no one. but me, I spent
hour with his children. He allowed me to spennd time with his children which he didnt really do. (Daphne -when
you werent stay there how often would you talk to him) All the time .. all the time. (Daphne - unintelligable ?)
I mean it was .. I mean THE END

There is still another clip coming from Daphne
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60705693.html?page=1#comments#ixzz1QtRVONtt
I’ve been in contact with Daphne Barak’s assistant since last night, and she tells me that not only did
Aaron say these things, but he made some “more disturbing claims” and that they will release two more
clips onto their website in a “matter of days.” She also forwarded me a text Aaron sent to Daphne on June
15th. He seemed very nervous about the repercussions of his interview.”

Last edited:
Well the haters will believe him. Those with a bit of common sence i guess not because this guy has contradicted himself a million times. The damage is done already so i will personally try to be not to take it so hard. This was MJ's reality after all.People betraying him over and over again. At least he is not here to see this mess so...

la_cienega;3424575 said:

My note: I’ve been in contact with Daphne Barak’s assistant since last night, and she tells me that not only did Aaron say these things, but he made some “more disturbing claims” and that they will release two more clips onto their website in a “matter of days.” She also forwarded me a text Aaron sent to Daphne on June 15th. He seemed very nervous about the repercussions of his interview.”

Isn't June 15th the day that fans started tweeting him asking for an explanation?

la_cienega;3424575 said:

now it turned to a war. it was obvious that Aaron said those things. June 15 is the date when fans began asking to him if this true. he didn't deny them so it turns out he tried to stop the interview from being published. Now as it's published he had no choice to blame Daphne but now Daphne is going to prove him wrong by giving this "disturbing claim" videos.

In the end they'll get all the attention that they want and Michael would be the one losing.

I feel physically sick about this right now. How can someone just make stuff like that up? And to say MJ didn't really spend time with his kids, smh. Aaron claims he spent hours with PPB yet Paris doesn't even know who he is.

All those years of drug abuse must have affected his memory.

So basically Aaron's career (lol, what career again?) was going down the drain, and the only way to get some real good money was to give this interview? It's then that you see the true intentions of someone, he seemed so genuine and real on the previous interviews, but eventually these are his true colours, and nothing but. He realizes that MJ fans will never ever apreciate him anymore after this , cause he knows damn well about us knowing his previous interviews. This all gives him zero credibility. But the tabloids won't care, and neither will the haters and ignorant people out there. I just know that a aunt of mine, who's very against MJ (she believes all the tabloids, all of them really) will eat this all up, and maybe even mention it when i talk to her. I sure hope not...sigh.

what a piece of :censored:

all this time he was defending him in different interviews
even with Howard Stern. It's hard to stand up for Michael Jackson in a HStern interview, but he did.

and now all this??
He needed the money that much??
I can't express how I feel now.

I feel physically sick about this right now. How can someone just make stuff like that up? And to say MJ didn't really spend time with his kids, smh. Aaron claims he spent hours with PPB yet Paris doesn't even know who he is.

Paris has said she doesn't know who Aaron is? She should be able to remember, if it were true what Aaron claims about spending time with the children, right? What year does he claim all of this happened?

I've seen fans on twitter saying things like Aaron is trying to claim MJ molested him & raped him, or tried to. Aaron didn't say that. Some fans need to STOP putting words into his mouth. You're not helping the situation, you're not helping Michael... you're making it sound worse.

He didn't say that.

When did this even happen?

He only stayed there one night, the party right? That was when his mother got upset?

That's when he said he slept in the theater with Chris Tucker and fans said MJ went to bed alone.

what a piece of :censored:

all this time he was defending him in different interviews
even with Howard Stern. It's hard to stand up for Michael Jackson in a HStern interview, but he did.

and now all this??
He needed the money that much??
I can't express how I feel now.

Yep he completely changed his story..

He previously said MJ didn't give him any alcohol, & the whole Jesus Juice shxt was lies... & he said he didn't sleep in his bedroom, he slept in the theatre, & chris tucker slept on the other side of the theatre.

I have no words.

I've seen fans on twitter saying things like Aaron is trying to claim MJ molested him & raped him, or tried to. Aaron didn't say that. Some fans need to STOP putting words into his mouth. You're not helping the situation, you're not helping Michael... you're making it sound worse.

Some fans are so desperate to be the first to give some bad news, SMH :no:

Yep he completely changed his story..

He previously said MJ didn't give him any alcohol, & the whole Jesus Juice shxt was lies... & he said he didn't sleep in his bedroom, he slept in the theatre, & chris tucker slept on the other side of the theatre.

I have no words.

and remember this interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpYJxyO1k4

And now all this?? I just don't get it. What a backstabber this guy turned out to be.

Rockin.;3424593 said:

He didn't say that.

I can’t bear to watch the video myself but that is what I understood from Qbees transcript (post #759), which says “He allowed me to spend time with his children which he didn’t really do.” And while he may have not literally stated that Michael tried to molest him, that is clearly what he is insinuating and that is how the media will spin it.

and remember this interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpYJxyO1k4

And now all this?? I just don't get it. What a backstabber this guy turned out to be.

A comment on that video says he's telling the truth cause he's looking to his left, apparently a sign of telling the truth, i don't know about that though. The thing is..in this latest interview he doesn't say he ever witnessed any wrongdoing going on, but he's implying things, making MJ look like some very weird disturbing individual with the wrong intentions. It's the Howard Stern interview that is the most important here IMO..i believe there he denies ever sleeping in his room or in his bed. That's the one where this prick contradicts himself the most.

this whole thing has gotten way out of hand...Aaron was afraid to have that interview air because he KNEW that there were nothing but lies attached to it...he had plenty of time to have Barack not run that interview...this whole interview disgusts me...and Aaron is a piece of shit for doing this.

On her twitter, someone asked how she felt about the Aaron Carter situation and what he said about her father, she responded, "idk who that is."

Ok thanks, i didn't know that. I definitely believe Paris over him, and it's not like she was so young at the time, that she simply can't remember it anymore..right?

LindavG;3424601 said:
I can’t bear to watch the video myself but that is what I understood from Qbees transcript (post #759), which says “He allowed me to spend time with his children which he didn’t really do.” And while he may have not literally stated that Michael tried to molest him, that is clearly what he is insinuating and that is how the media will spin it.

he's meaning to say that Michael didn't allow other people around his children but let Aaron to spend time with his kids.

I wrote that he made no molestation claims but he's creating suspicion by "he wanted me stay in his room", "I found him on mu bed" , "he said he didn't know" , "yeah I was scared" etc.

http://garyduff.exci.us/
Interview here with LaToya where she claims Aaron admitted to her that the story was twisted and that he apologised to her.......
BREAKING NEWS: La Toya Jackson sat down with me today; Story about Aaron Carter being given cocaine and alcohol by Michael Jackson was “twisted.” La Toya explains after speaking with Aaron yesterday, that Carter apologized to her and her family for what became of his interview…

Back