Aaron Paul received life advice from Michael Jackson

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
http://www.details.com/celebrities-...ds-aaron-paul-interview-exodus-need-for-speed

“Breaking Bad” star Aaron Paul got life advice from Michael Jackson before he became famous.

The actor recalls in the new Details that he met the King of Pop when he was a random plus-one to a bash thrown by Prince Azim of Brunei.

“It was the prince’s 25th birthday . . . six years ago, outside London,” Paul recalls. “We got there and I see . . . like a thousand sheep, surrounding the castle, and I said, ‘Let’s go chase after them.’ So me and the prince and the princesses . . . chased the animals.”

After hitting it off with the royals, Paul committed a party foul by breaking one of Azim’s hovercrafts.

“Nobody else was riding them,” he explains, “but if I have a chance to hovercraft around a castle, I’m going to hovercraft.”

Later, Paul joined the prince in a library where, “He’s sitting on the couch with Michael Jackson, and me and [Michael] end up having this hour-long heart-to-heart about family and upbringings, and I remember, he just put his arm around my shoulder and said, ‘You know, if you’ve had a rough childhood or not, it’s all about forgiveness. Once you realize that, it’s fine. Everything’s fine.’ And I’m like, ‘Michael, you are absolutely right.’ And then I go, ‘Do you want to do a shot?’ And he goes, ‘Sure!’ And I was like, ‘OK, Michael, let’s do this.’ ”
aaron-paul-sitting-varticle-intro.jpg

michael-attends-the-25th-birthday-part-of-prince-azim-at-the-stapleford-park-country-house-hotel-in-great-britain(266)-m-16.jpg

Prince Azim & Mike

Maybe that shot was what contributed to Michael feeling so sick that night, poor guy. :(

His advice was right on though. :yes: Good for him!

I love hearing little stories like this! Breaking Bad is one of my favourite show right now :D

AH!! I love Aaron Paul (and Breaking Bad....OBSESSED....can't believe it's over :( ) ...That's too awesome that he got to meet Michael! :D

Slightly off topic, but has anyone ever seen when Aaron Paul was on The Price Is Right before he was famous?
It's lolzy :D

I've never seen Breaking Bad but I have bought the 1st season of it on Blu Ray so I can see what the big deal is

Aaron Paul was hilarious :lol: but Jimmy Kimmel who thinks he's funny but he's not at all, is an absolute asshole: "it's the first time I hear a normal story of Michael Jackson getting drunk with a bunch of guys." :doh:

Then it wasn't my imagination to see in that pic where Michael is on the floor with the prince looking tipsy. :p Lucky Aaron!

Aaron Paul was hilarious :lol: but Jimmy Kimmel who thinks he's funny but he's not at all, is an absolute asshole: "it's the first time I hear a normal story of Michael Jackson getting drunk with a bunch of guys." :doh:

Then it wasn't my imagination to see in that pic where Michael is on the floor with the prince looking tipsy. :p Lucky Aaron!

Well, i dunno what Jimmy thinks about MJ but i get what he's saying. I remember how annoyed Michael sounded while referring to some tabloid crap according to which he had used laser to have a beard. "What ignorant fffool would write that ?"
Or something like that.

^ Kimmel thinks Michael was weird, he did something similar when he asked Katie Couric about their alledge date (Michael invited interviewers for dinner to get to know them a little better, he did it with Mary Hart and Larry King, etc.)

I can't stand Kimmel's "comedy". I don't get how some people find him funny and how his show is successful tbh.

I like Kimmel. Weird how how you hate him just simply for this MJ thing.

Fact is, you rarely heard stories like that about Michael, so the idea that he was just at a party hanging out is weird just because it was so rare (and I'm not talking about the fandom who knew every time he popped up somewhere).

Way to blow something out of proportion.

^Why are you assuring I hate JK for just bashing/dissing Michael? Why is the word "hate" used in every context when people is just expressing their dislike towards someone? And for your information, I couldn't stand him way before I knew how he's expressed about Mike.

Last edited:
In the first two pictures wendi posted, I don't recognize who those guys are. Anyway, leaving the drama aside, Michael looked so elegant and gorgeous in that party. :girl_in_love: Here in this pic, Raquel Welch, Michael, Jerry Hall? (Mick Jagger's ex wife), prince Azim and Faye Dunaway.

tumblr_m2giv5Xa5t1qcqvito1_1280.jpg

Maybe if the press and the media reported the "normal" things Michael did it wouldn't be so shocking to people. Michael drank, Michael liked to have a good time with friends and so on. I hope more people share these stories in the future.

o_O Was that a real question?

And it's not tequila. It's any liquor :)

Back