ABC Nightline Interview with Joe Jackson 7-9-09

ee it says he's got his eye on Paris who apperently whats to go into show business and Blanket he's been told can really dance :(

yeah i saw ths
leave the kids alone 4 now you idiot
already hinting about their careers
altho he did say paris was takin it hard
dnt know what to make of this man

ee it says he's got his eye on Paris who apperently whats to go into show business and Blanket he's been told can really dance :(

also i remember in the LWMJ doc paris said she wanted to be like her daddy when she grew up which at the time i thought was adorable but i dont like the idea of maybe joe speeding up and pushing the process

Joe's statements could jeapordise Kahterine keeping custody
of those children I think he has no clout or power over her and
what she does _ she refuses to even live with him _

I bet the Jacksons are mad as hornets that he opened his trap again
in a very irrisponsible manner _ that question to Joe about the kids
wanting to perform was a set up and he fell for it >>> Dummy

I dont fear him having and control over those children at all
Katherine would never allow that and he isnt even named in Mjs will
to have any custody or control _ but I fear his big mouth is going to
hurt Katherine and the rest of the family getting custody ..

They are going to have to state Joe wont be involved with raising them.
becuase his past abuse of MJ and the children will be brought up by anyone
who contests the custody _ above all MJ did NOt want Debbie
to have those children .. grrrrrrrrr

If the kids want to perform when they are a little older
fine_ MJ wanted them to do what they wished
but I dont think he was reasy to push them
into the limelight at there ages ...

JOE needs to keep his mouth shut
he has Nothing to do with this :(

The rest of the Jacksons have never pushed their
children into the lime light in fact just the opposite
and I hope they will take the same care with Paris Prince
and Blanket

Last edited:
While I do cringe at the thought of Joe doing interviews and don't think that they help matters, I also don't think that the media is giving the whole picture of this family once again.

Michael has softened his approach to Joe in his later interviews perhaps indicating a better relationship there. But, do you ever hear the media talk about this in the context of how things are now? Have you once heard the media ask anyone who knew Michael what his relationship was with his father as of 2009 as well as the children's interaction with Joe?

And in all fairness, I think that Joe was answering a question. I didn't hear him say that he was making plans for them to take center stage. Did he?

And if I were the media, I'd tread lightly on their concerns about Joe pushing these children into the spotlight. They have already started exactly what they are accusing Joe of doing. They are the ones sitting in front of cameras gossiping, yes gossiping, about a 12, 11, and 7 year old. Is that called projecting oneself on another? They even tried to scoff at the thought of him getting paid for the interview. So, they can get paid big bucks for talking about his son and grandchildren but he can't?

Oh, the pot continues to call the kettle black, doesn't it?

What good does Joe do going on these shows? Honestly, it's doing more harm than good.

He just wants the money from doing these interviews.

Anybody else gets the feeling that everybody is lying? lol. The lying is so pervasive now that the liars are telling more lying about their lies.lol.

This is not aimed at Joe but others who've said all sorts of different things on air.

It is crazy. All these skunks in MJ's life. Debbie and Marc and Klein (why are they so invested in MJ's children?). etc. It's really scary now.

This is a bit O/T , but I have a curiosity - it is true that Joe had more bodyguards than the others at the memorial, cause he received death threats from fans? :ermm: It's what they reported here, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

He really should keep his mouth shut and start grieving >.

^ I didn't know they got paid for interviews... :bugeyed. Well I knew some people got paid for them, but I thought most stars did them for free because they needed the press. Or like it was some deal worked out with their agent :scratch:. And with something like this, where you're dealing with someone's death... well I thought MJ's family was using the interviews to make statements and clear up questions. :unsure: Gosh, I guess I totally got that wrong :blush:.

Anybody else gets the feeling that everybody is lying? lol. The lying is so pervasive now that the liars are telling more lying about their lies.lol.

This is not aimed at Joe but others who've said all sorts of different things on air.

It is crazy. All these skunks in MJ's life. Debbie and Marc and Klein (why are they so invested in MJ's children?). etc. It's really scary now.

WORD. I'm trying to take everything with a grain of salt now given that anytime you have MJ involved, 50 people shoot out of the woodwork to tell all kinds of stories. And they end up contradicting each other! The press really just wants to keep it going - I mean, it sustains interest and keeps the public watching. But it's just too much to take in and I'm gonna wait for legal action to go through, and the toxicology reports to come back.

Last edited:
Joe needs to stay away from those kids.
There is obviously a reason Michael left him out of his will as a guardian for the kids.

Like many Michael Jackson fans I dont have high regard for Joe or like him very much. Most fans know Michael had a temptuous relationship with his Dad at best and its scary to think Joe could exert undue influence on the three children, who are likely still traumatized and grieving so I think Joe should zip up his lips (putting it as politely as possible).

i just watched part of the interview and im disgusted

i shouldnt be though, its not like its surprising.

i bet we could count on one hand the people who actually had michaels best interests at heart, if that

Is this on YouTube yet?

Tink, not sure if this is the one you are looking for...
But this is what played on July 14th. I uploaded it for you on Youtube here (it may still be processing):

Link

So it was Rowe that wanted the children to wear masks? (as heard in the Nightline news bit)

I recorded NightLine right after they played the ABC Primetime Family Secrets Interview with Joe on July 14th--
Family Secrets (which is discussed in Nightline) is found over on this thread with download links of the 60 minute special HERE

Back