Actress Nikki Reed Reveals MJ Crush

Almost all little girls in the 80s and 90s used to have a crush on MJ and these very same people are the ones who talk crap about him now.

A lot women had a crush on Michael both pre surgery and post surgery. Remember Michael during the Off The Wall era in the Don't Stop Till You Get Enough and Rock With You videos including She's Out of My Life are Michael with an altered nose from surgery.

Like everyone Michael has day's when he doesn't look great. But the difference between Michael as it's known Michael's had surgery, his face is dissected by the media and they claim his nose id falling off etc or he has a hole in his nose, which is just a shadow caught and magnified by a photograph over the front pages of the media, printed over and over again. This gives the impression Michael's no longer a handsome man. I think Michael has always maintained being handsome, regardless with which era any of us thinks he looked his best. And he is now a 50yr old man, and looks amazing for his age even though 50 isn't as old as it used to be.

Agree 100%. Great post!!

Like everyone Michael has day's when he doesn't look great. But the difference between Michael as it's known Michael's had surgery, his face is dissected by the media and they claim his nose id falling off etc or he has a hole in his nose, which is just a shadow caught and magnified by a photograph over the front pages of the media, printed over and over again. This gives the impression Michael's no longer a handsome man. I think Michael has always maintained being handsome, regardless with which era any of us thinks he looked his best. And he is now a 50yr old man, and looks amazing for his age even though 50 isn't as old as it used to be.
True.The media started critisizing his look since the mid 80s. I mean I wonder how they manage to look at his pictures from the time onwards til the HIStory era and said he looked bad?? He was hella handsome and attractive. Now, not as good looking as he used to be though but not as bad as the media made it out. He still looks better than most ppl his age. And one thing he never lack is charm.

who is she and what would I know her from ?? the name does not ring a bell *shrug*

Back