AEG was not Going to Spend the Money for Michael's Live Performances

really? cuz mj danced a hell of a lot better in lwmj than he did there. in a small space, not warmed up, not in concert outfit.

mike wanted his fans to have a better experience than the trial. who wants to brag that they met mj at the trial or met their mj friends there? it's associated w/ something so ugly and tainted.

this was a way to allow fans to have some happy memories of him

Thanks for opening this thread cuz I think it's good if everyone just overthinks their standpoint again and again.

Whether the truth is one of these extremes or somewhere in between, just the fact that we're discussing and thinking about all sorts of theories means it'll be harder for us to overlook or miss anything. So I personally welcome all this.

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Michaell Jackson At some point AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray started working together. AEG, Dr. Murray and all the others were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves.
So, AEG eventually set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death? Now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.
The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictues of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I wonder if the DEA, Coroner and LAPD comes back and say Michael Jackson was Murdered would it SHOCK anyone anymore, I studied Law in College before changing my Major and I declare with everything Ive read and even some NEWS stories to me EVERYTHING sounds Like nothing but MURDER to me, everyone that has read my post and let me also say this first I dont mean to "OFFEND NO ONE" but I am DEVASTATED over Michael's Death and from the beginning my HEART told me this was no ACCIDENT or no Man - Slaughtered him this was MURDER, but now after what Ive heard and as a rational intelligent person If this was a JURY and I on it I would find AEG, SONY guilty of some way causing this Man's Death, I know some people dont believe Michael was Murder but its no Earthly reason for Michael Jackson to be DEAD today, the Coroner if I remember said Michael's organ's where Healthy and he did not have a heart attack he said his heart was healthy and they needed to find out what sent his heart into CARDIAC ARREST, I know a little Medical too and Junkies and Addicts DONT have healthy internal organs they are waiting timebombs and especially as long as the Media is saying he was a junkie all this is playing in Michael Favor when compared to what the Coroner is saying if he was a Junkie or ADDICT as some claim his heart muscles would be in shabbles, its so many small details in this thats being looked at and unless you have a Legal and Medical Mind you would get caught up in the Media and Rumors on Forums. I dont think some people understand even if the Coroner comes back with Manslaughter or Accidental Overdosing Joe and Katherine Jackson or any of Michael's relatives with the information the Media and tabloids have unleashed thinking they where helping AEG and keeping Sony out of the picture, they both can be SUED for "WRONGFUL DEATH" because Michael was signed to both AEG and SONY when he died and was doing a Job for them Both, so its just a matter of how deep and how legally people will pay for Michael Jackson's Death. But everything looks like they just got tired of Michael and Michael wouldnt play their Ballgame and they OFFED him, to me its so obvious, they've tried to hard to cover it up and the more they try to hurt Michael's Character legally the more they dig a deeper hole for themselves. This is a International Incident.

Last edited:
Thanks for opening this thread cuz I think it's good if everyone just overthinks their standpoint again and again.

I got suspicious of what we're constantly fed also.

Facts are just this I think (and please everybody correct me if I'm wrong):

- Michael is dead.

- He died with a doctor in the house, hired to take care of him.
- The doctor is payed by AEG.

- Michael didn't die of natural cause.

- The LAPD and the DEA are still investigating with still no report to the public what killed Michael.

... leads to my assumption they still do need to investigate to be able to prove who killed Michael, how and with what more than a month after Michael died. Could be they do know parts of this already but they do have reasons to not talk to the public yet.

Honestly by reading a lot of stuff all availalbe on the internet I have a hard time to see things adding up and that's why I got suspicious of some things which obviously 'happened' (and please everybody again, correct me if I'm wrong):

The media didn't wait a second to make a 'drug-addict' out of Michael while every article seems also to mention and emphasize how Michael before passed a 4, 4,5 or 5 (differs in different articles but although all call R.P. their source) hour physical with 'flying colors'.
(...leads to my assumption that they were fed somehow?!)

Randy Philips didn't wait many more seconds to blast around that insurance covers overdose. He also talks about 17.5, 16 or 13 million coverage (well that can happen also cuz journalists are not always able to converse the english pound into the american dollar however)
btw R.P. got quiet those last weeks, doesn't he?!

Insurances do not confirm anything more but a 3 million coverage yet.
There's no confirmation by insurance about how many shows are actually covered.
There's no confirmation by insurance if an overdose or even what cause of death is covered at all.

Then we do have the friendship/business connections between Jermaine Jackson (brother of Michael who, if we believe what is told, would like to see Michael burried on the ranch formerly known as Neverland), Tom Barrack (now major owner of the ranch formerly known as Neverland), Dr. Thome Thome (formerly known as Michaels manager) and also Philip Anschutz (Tycoon owning (beside others) AEG Live).

And we do know, as it is confirmed also already that AEG and Sony had no problems at all (as it went verrrrrrrrry fast) to find a business deal over the reahearsal footage.
speculation : Maybe negotiations started already a year or so ago?

Yeah maybe they only profit from Michaels death. Sure ppl are entitled to believe whatever they want to believe. But to me it's just this:

Michael didn't die of natural cause.

He died with a doctor around.

These 'mistakes' which were done by the doctor , like some would like to believe, do not 'happen' to doctors, thanks God... they do not even 'happen' to students of medicine.

Please I just think...
Dr. Murray is a doctor.
Dr. Murray did something illegal.
Dr. Murray did it to Michael Jackson, the most famous person in the world.
Dr. Murray knew the medication and its risk.
Dr. Murray knew how easily propofol can kill someone if not monitored intense and when things go wrong helped imediately.

Now someone wants to tell he fell asleep or even only left the room?!

That is just so NOT convincing.

That is something I personally will never believe.

To me...
he knew what he was doing.
It probably didn't all go the way he wanted afterwards... but he knew what he was doing and his true motive needs to be investigated and it needs to be brought to light.

I would like to see ppl taking responsibility for what went clearly wrong (if really directly causing Michaels death or not!) instead of all in this hurry to get their as*** covered!

I do believe:

- Michael wasn't able and/or ready and/or willing to do the concerts.

- Michael wasn't well.

- AEG profits from his death more and easier than it would have from him acting up or falling out.

- Sony profits from his death more and easier than if he'd be alive still.

- The Jackson family is fighting badly cuz some want more to profit than others find acceptable from Michaels death.

I agree 100% with this and its similar to what I've recently been typing especially the link between Jermaine, Dr Tohme, Colony Captial and AEG.

It was murder.

Did MJ normally put his hand on his hip as he did in the rehearsal footage for This Is It. Just wondering as its something one of my relatives does when exerting due to a previous bad fall and subsequent pain which re-occurs. They always do exactly the same thing MJ did on the footage with the hand on the hip? I just wondered if this was part of his dance moves or something typical for him or was it showing that there was some pain there?

Did MJ normally put his hand on his hip as he did in the rehearsal footage for This Is It. Just wondering as its something one of my relatives does when exerting due to a previous bad fall and subsequent pain which re-occurs. They always do exactly the same thing MJ did on the footage with the hand on the hip? I just wondered if this was part of his dance moves or something typical for him or was it showing that there was some pain there?

He didnt do that in the history tour performances of TDCAU
but he has done that same move in other perfomances
with his hand on his hip so mabey he was just changing it up
a bit _ hard to say if he was in pain or not.

I think its easier to say he is in pain now with what has happened, if it had been any other time I would say its just a dance move but its hard to tell. He seems to finish the performance with no pain showing, as he smiled at the end?

Deano, I give up with you seriously, read garys post to you in GD, it has some important points as to why we have these threads and why we have this forum, why the change, if you cant respect that we will remove your posts, now if you dont want to discuss the possibility that Michael was murdered, dont click the threads, simple.

Even Latoya and Michaels father are making these claims, so why should some of our fans not share the same way of thinking, we are all different, but respect those differences please.

Well maybe I'm overly sensitive but I think we were might shown these 2 minutes for some reasons?!

Yes one can see Michael performing 2 minutes and these 2 minutes, yes they do look quiet ok.

But these ppl who might want us to believe he was ok and he was ready to do the shows most likely do know how to play the fan-card.

Of cuz fans want him to be ready and to do the shows... yeah we wanted him to be ready and yes no doubt all of us would wish he was ok... of cuz those concerts were sold out in the glimpse of an eye.

I don't even doubt Michael wanted to perform, for his kids, for his friends and for his fans.
Michael for sure didn't want anyone in dispair.
Michael also for sure wanted to stay alive, for his kids, his family, his friends and for his fans also.

But sometimes you can want as much as one can want but you're still not able... sometimes things do get too much even though... cuz there's limits to a human being also to Michael Jackson.

That all doesn't prove he was ready and/or able to do the concert nor does it prove the oposite.

But I see clearly the try to make us believe something cuz we do see 2 minutes... still it doesn't prove either or.
It just makes us wish a lot... that is true.
I certainly wish Michael was in perfect health and happy and everybody around him only wanted his very best and he just died cuz of a sca out of nothing.

That would be nice cuz it would mean that the world could maybe be that ideal place we all would like to have to be with only wonderful ppl around... but I know that's only my wish and life often is different from that.

Ive wonder about these 2 Minutes as Well, But what gets me and I Laugh when people talk about him being unhealthly and in Pain, from all reports of people there early that Morning how ALERT, ACTIVE and HAPPY Michael was multi tasking, but the Video is so GOOD that they have to Slow it Down to try to project he was not feeling well, or doing his MJ THANG, they cant even show it REALTIME, there was NO Stopping Michael Jackson but DEATH, thats why I know they WHERE NOT GOING TO LET HIM HIT THAT 02 STAGE because ALL his CRITICS, HATERS and LIARS would have EGG all over their FACEs, it was NO WAY THEY COULD LET HIM PUT 1 Foot in LONDON, the entire WORLD would have been FOLLOWING MICHAEL and they could have NEVER TOLD aNOTHER LIE about him for the rest of LIFE, so they HAD to say "THIS IS IT" if we dont STOP HIM NOW ! ! ! WE NEVER WILL. And whats even stranger Michael Never displayed Aging, when I watched Mick Jagger and one of my Favorite Rod Stewart you on some of there last public performance you could see why they RETIRED. But here it is 2009 Michael Jackson in Pure Prime Conditon BODY and MIND and they have to SLOMO his Videos just for most to Keep Up. We Love You Michael. I have PEACE now MICHAEL I am HAPPY; THE TRUTH DOES MAKE YOU FREE.

Well maybe I'm overly sensitive but I think we were might shown these 2 minutes for some reasons?!
Thing is, while we've only see those 2 minute, that's not all there was. We know there's more. It'd be possible that the 2 minutes we've seen aren't representative of the whole and that's why they were chosen, but we also know that Sony are (reportedly) offering something like $50-60 million dollars for the full footage. It seems unlikely that would be the case if, unlike the two minutes we've seen, the full footage suggests he wasn't ready and/or able to do the concerts.

Thing is, while we've only see those 2 minute, that's not all there was. We know there's more. It'd be possible that the 2 minutes we've seen aren't representative of the whole and that's why they were chosen, but we also know that Sony are (reportedly) offering something like $50-60 million dollars for the full footage. It seems unlikely that would be the case if, unlike the two minutes we've seen, the full footage suggests he wasn't ready and/or able to do the concerts.

Oh I do not doubt they do have enough material to fill several dvds... and if all is worked on Michael will look completely well and happy on what will come out... at least what will be to be seen of him. No doubt. For sure.

Still it doesn't prove a thing... neither nor.

And still I do believe fans were shown these two minutes for some reason allready now.

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2m-V-nqFyE&feature=fvw

Michael knew he would be in London for " three months" and Cristian said Michael will start his TOUR, that's why the first 30 dates where close in the first three months and
O2 arena was available immediatly but the other 20 date where three months later.

the first 10 shows were only to test the water, right?

I'm totally confused !!!

Last edited:
TMZ live stream from court...

2:50 -- The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson

Why not to speak with someone who really knows. He wasnt in any pain. He wouldnt have thought to tour if he had been in pain, come on. He knew the pain... And have you ever seen anyone who's in pain. Even though you have all the demerols from all over the world when being in pain you wouldnt move like that.

Back