AEG was not Going to Spend the Money for Michael's Live Performances

Totally agree..

C'mon guys...

I dont like how AEG are handling around the "souvenir tickets".. But this theory is just too extreme.. AEG is a HUGE corporation.. and MJ is not a puppet beeing fooled like that

We DONT KNOW what went on in the Meetings with AEG and MICHAEL JACKSON, how do we

know if anything went wrong which it was because it HAS, that MICHAEL JACKSON was not

going to FUND THIS TOUR WITH HIS OWN MONEY FOR THE FANS. MICHAEL Came

back NOT BECAUSE he NEEDED MONEY doNT BELIEVE THE HYPE, MICHAEL JACKSON CAME

BACK FOR HIS F A N S ! ! !

NOT FOR THE MONEY

I believe this all started in 2005 with the trail in Santa Maria. What did we figure out as an online fan community back then? We, Michael's army of love figured out the trial was about everything other than a child molestation case. We made a time line of facts and we tied Sony in as one who would gain the most if Michael went down. We said then, how Sony wanted to deplete Michael of his funds and force him into bankruptcy, we said they wanted their hands on the ATV Catalogue(all of it),not to mention the Neverland Ranch. There were all kinds of rumors(online and in the media) about Sony wanting to make Michael commit suicide or make him go crazy. We determined as a group, this was what the 2005 trial was mainly about. Now, if this is all or half true, my question to you is: Did Sony get their way?
NO, they did not. Do you think they were happy about that?
Let us not forget how Michael very publically while at a press conference calling out the top Gun at Sony( Tommy Mottola), he called him a racist in front of the world as camera's were flashing.
Sony needed a front man, someone elese to take the heat and public inquiries that would come along with taking down Michael Jackson. In walks Tom Sneddon and the grifter family that was PLANTED at Neverland from someone on the INSIDE.
All this time and effort to take down one man and it didn't work.
Remember the madness and reports swirling around about the FORCED auction of MJ'S STUFF? There were even reports that some items in the auction didnt have his approval to even been auctioned off. In other words, someone with great access to Neverland had been stealing and taking his shit without his compete knowlege. Whose name did we see attached to that drama? Dr. Tohme Tohme and Tom Barrack of Colony. Now Colony holds the deed to Neverland and they want it but like the Sony ATV Catalogue Michael aint parting ways with it.
The crooks got to figure out a way to get their hands on his goods.
A very vunerable person with an admitted past addiction to pain killers must've seemed alluring to them. The perfect Cover for their future crime, but it gets even better for them.
Another player, Randy Phillips of AEG.
In the mean time we get word of past employees who were fired coming back in, slowly, one by one.
The count down begins. They know whats to come.
AEG knew Michael was not going to do these shows. They knew it and they knew why. Of all the rehearsal's to tape, they would miracously tape the very last one before his death. They knew in death he would be worth far more just like his sister said in an interview.
So while these crooks plot to kill Michael Jackson and take over his Estate, he is being fed a toxic mix of perscription drugs by the perfect scapegoat. A Doctor with financial and moral issues. The Perfect fall guy.
In a taped Radio Interview with Rev. Jesse Jackson in 2005 around Easter Time, what did Michael say to us? He talked about "Conspiracy" being around him. This was not a stupid man. Just a vunerable one.

Wow ! ! ! You are a TRUE Michael Jackson FAN. I know he is looking at this and saying with a Fan like you and MFWC, HEMLOC, DANCE and So MANY More IT WAS WORTH IT ALL.

AEG COULD not AFFORD MICHAEL JACKSON and SONY wasnt GIVEN them MORE MONEY

until JOB COMPLETE.

Last edited:
I believe the "conspiracy" he spoke of during the trial was an overzealous DA and police department as well as greedy people taking advantage of him and trying to bring him down. MJ spoke out against Sony and it wasn't about them trying to kill him, it was about marketing.

So yeah, I don't buy that, nor do I think believing or not believing these theories makes one any more or less of a fan.

Wow ! ! ! You are a TRUE Michael Jackson FAN. I know he is looking at this and saying with a Fan like you and MFWC, HEMLOC, DANCE and So MANY More IT WAS WORTH IT ALL.

AEG COULD not AFFORD MICHAEL JACKSON and SONY wasnt GIVEN them MORE MONEY

until JOB COMPLETE.

Thanks for your compliment Moth2aFlame.

We are all bonded in this grief, whether we agree with eachother or not.

I enjoy reading you and Hemloc's post.

I believe the "conspiracy" he spoke of during the trial was an overzealous DA and police department as well as greedy people taking advantage of him and trying to bring him down. MJ spoke out against Sony and it wasn't about them trying to kill him, it was about marketing.

So yeah, I don't buy that, nor do I think believing or not believing these theories makes one any more or less of a fan.

I tell you what if you start a THREAD "What is a Fan I will Come in There" cause we can all give up sensativity now, Michael is DEAD and a Great Possibility out right MURDER not Accidental or Manslaughter, why should we as FANS throw Michael up under the bus because the MEDIA says so or some Tabloids or Internet, FANS are FANS because not even in DEATH are they Seperated from whom they Love, we can go round and round in here about FANS but this is not the place, this is about the PEOPLE WHO LAST SAW MICHAEL JACKSON ALIVE AND KNEW WHAT HE WAS EATING, DRINKING and WHO was ALLOWED TO COME AND GO TO SEE HIM, my question is starting to be now why would anyone be protecting AEG they are big boys they develop a PLAN to bring Michael back from another country living in a KING's PALACE so they had to tell him something mighty sweet other than MONEY, because wheter you believe it or not MICHAEL had MONEY to pay his DEBTs he didnt need to come to 02 to pay off his DEBT, he could have came to 02 and BOUGHT SO MORE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR INHERITANCE and COMPANIES but he didnt need Money for that, Michael had a Plan bigger than all of us can IMAGINE and those last around him knew it was there last chance with him. So we can discuss FANS if you Like but I want let the MEDIA, Tabloids or Internet make Michael Jackson Fans into Schizophrenic Fans by NOW believing every wind and person jumping on tv, Michael Jackson was KNOWN even NEWS PEOPLE had to DECLARE MICHAEL JACKSON has "the most Dedicated Fans in the WORLD" the same FANS he would say " I LOVE YOU MORE" too the ones he made personal Videos when they where trashing him in the media, tabloids, forums and they know who they are, This is about them COWARDS AEG and I hope they and their Little Imps are reading all the post all over the INTERNET people are talking about them KILLING MICHAEL.

Last edited:

.......in away thats why I Post the way I do because this has to some Degree Seperated

Michael Fans when we ALL stood together against the Media with Him, just because he is not

in this EARTH we shouldnt be seperated, its the same FIGHT its even more intense now dont

LET THEM DO THIS just because Michael is Gone, he is ALIVE FOREVER MORE and he can

see all this that going on, they didnt Kill Michael no matter how it comes back he was already

IMMORTAL, the're on here posting "you cant bring him back", they just dont know Death has

no VICTORY and if it was FOULPLAY which ALL ROADs are Leading there they will NOT

ENJOY THIS BLOOD MONEY because

THERE

IS

BLOOD

ON

THE

DANCEFLOOR

and EVERYWHERE THEY STEP for the REST of THEIR LIVES they WILL BE STEPPING in

MICHAEL JACKSON'S BLOOD AND THEIR TRAIL WILL FOLLOW THEM OUT OF THIS LIFE INTO

THE NEXT AND EVERYONE THERE WILL BE LOOKING AT THAT BLOOD ON THEIR FEETS THAT

HAS MICHAEL JACKSON NAME WRITTEN IN IT .

Last edited:
May I remind everyone. . . again . . . . that this is a SPECULATION forum, and calling posters "crazy" for speculating is not allowed. Everyone please read the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum.

I think what is meant is moving the sets from the U.S. to London, then breaking them down and putting them back up again if other entertainment were to come in the spaces between Michael's performances.

Given the sloppiness of LAPD's "investigation" . . .in my opinion .. . . we may never see "proof." It's fair game here to speculate.

Thank you.

Victoria

I appreciate what you've said in this post and agree :)

Victoria with all due respect I am not calling anyone on this board crazy. I also am a big believer in the speculation theory. as you can see if you have read my posts in other threads. I do believe something horrible happened to Michael but I dont think it was because of anything like this. This is just my opinion . I have also been called out not by you but by other for expressing my own speculation. Do I think Michael was Murdered??? You damn well better believe it. I just don't know the fine details I suppose we will never know them all. I do believe that all will come to light sometime in the near future and those responsible will get their's. I do believe it goes deeper than Murray.

My post was not directed at you in any sense. Not sure why you would think it was? Actually, I also think he was murdered. I have no concrete "facts" and no proof and neither does any one else, probably. But, I've sifted through many, many statements and have looked for patterns. So at this time, my best intuition is that yes, he WAS murdered. We may never know "facts." That's just the way it is, sadly.

show me some facts instead of attacking ppl cause your theories have no basis.the only one ranting is you. and normally what happens when u dont like what others are saying u attack them. so there you go. long gone seem to be the days of the trial where things were picked apart by using facts.

u have no idea of my theory please do tell me what it is.

you know people are allowed to speculate on here... you don't back up EVERYTHING you say with facts either tbh.

I like you Moddie777, you agree to disagree and are civil to others opinions even when they are not the same as yours. Its the right mature attitude to be like that and not banter :)

I like you Moddie777, you agree to disagree and are civil to others opinions even when they are not the same as yours. Its the right mature attitude to be like that and not banter :)

What a beautiful and thoughtful compliment. Thank you so much myfavoritewintercoat.

Ya' Know being one of the older online fans has it advantages sometimes.

oh darn where did that smiley face i clicked on, go to? I am such an internet idiot sometimes.

Somebody help a sista out.....

Last edited:
here's my theory...they knew mj wasn't up to doing the shows. going to rehearsals hella late or skipping them al together. great at first and then towards teh end he got upset, said he couldn't do it etc....

so they could see that he was gonna prolly back out or 'flake' towards the middle of the run. makes sense but do i think there's a big conspiracy to killhim? no

but they could've loved the fact mj chose an inept dr and hoped for something like this to happen.

I believe this all started in 2005 with the trail in Santa Maria. What did we figure out as an online fan community back then? We, Michael's army of love figured out the trial was about everything other than a child molestation case. We made a time line of facts and we tied Sony in as one who would gain the most if Michael went down. We said then, how Sony wanted to deplete Michael of his funds and force him into bankruptcy, we said they wanted their hands on the ATV Catalogue(all of it),not to mention the Neverland Ranch. There were all kinds of rumors(online and in the media) about Sony wanting to make Michael commit suicide or make him go crazy. We determined as a group, this was what the 2005 trial was mainly about. Now, if this is all or half true, my question to you is: Did Sony get their way?
NO, they did not. Do you think they were happy about that?
Let us not forget how Michael very publically while at a press conference calling out the top Gun at Sony( Tommy Mottola), he called him a racist in front of the world as camera's were flashing.
Sony needed a front man, someone elese to take the heat and public inquiries that would come along with taking down Michael Jackson. In walks Tom Sneddon and the grifter family that was PLANTED at Neverland from someone on the INSIDE.
All this time and effort to take down one man and it didn't work.
Remember the madness and reports swirling around about the FORCED auction of MJ'S STUFF? There were even reports that some items in the auction didnt have his approval to even been auctioned off. In other words, someone with great access to Neverland had been stealing and taking his shit without his compete knowlege. Whose name did we see attached to that drama? Dr. Tohme Tohme and Tom Barrack of Colony. Now Colony holds the deed to Neverland and they want it but like the Sony ATV Catalogue Michael aint parting ways with it.
The crooks got to figure out a way to get their hands on his goods.
A very vunerable person with an admitted past addiction to pain killers must've seemed alluring to them. The perfect Cover for their future crime, but it gets even better for them.
Another player, Randy Phillips of AEG.
In the mean time we get word of past employees who were fired coming back in, slowly, one by one.
The count down begins. They know whats to come.
AEG knew Michael was not going to do these shows. They knew it and they knew why. Of all the rehearsal's to tape, they would miracously tape the very last one before his death. They knew in death he would be worth far more just like his sister said in an interview.
So while these crooks plot to kill Michael Jackson and take over his Estate, he is being fed a toxic mix of perscription drugs by the perfect scapegoat. A Doctor with financial and moral issues. The Perfect fall guy.
In a taped Radio Interview with Rev. Jesse Jackson in 2005 around Easter Time, what did Michael say to us? He talked about "Conspiracy" being around him. This was not a stupid man. Just a vunerable one.

My post was not directed at you in any sense. Not sure why you would think it was? Actually, I also think he was murdered. I have no concrete "facts" and no proof and neither does any one else, probably. But, I've sifted through many, many statements and have looked for patterns. So at this time, my best intuition is that yes, he WAS murdered. We may never know "facts." That's just the way it is, sadly.

sorry I guess I may have thought that a post on here which WAS directed at me,(not written by you) may of caused folks to think that I didnt believe in a conspiracy theory... and when when you asked for the respect folks deserve I thought that it was also directed towards me. And yes everyone is entitled to their won theory's and who knows one of these theory's may be partly true. I just get a little anxious when I read things that are so far fetched that it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have by passed a couple of threads because of this reason. I rather not post at all then disrespect the other person's opinion. So sorry for the mix-up...:)

EDIT>>>>>> sorry Moddiie777 your post doesnt belong in my reply I dont know how It got in there,...:)

Personally this thread has turned into a What I Say Is Right. Period.

Let's remember to respect each other on these boards people.

Im getting to the point where i believe they were never going to happen also... I think AEG or SOMEONE knew this....

+1. thats the problem with conspiracy theories though - there seldom is any evidence. throughout history people have clung to their conspiracy theories. when the titanic sank some people speculated that the rms olympic and rms titanic were switched because the rms olympic had been damaged in a collision and so the conspiracists say that the ships would be switched because they were practically identical save for a few features and then the olympic done up as the titanic would set sail in april 1912 and then convienently sink - but that it would all go okay because other ships would pick up the sos and allow everyone to be saved. sounds nuts doesnt it? but to this day conspiracists still believe that.

the same with monroe. people believe the kennedys silence her to keep all the white house secrets she was told in confidence. again nuts.

of course one of the worse conspiracys are those who believe elvis is still alive. but already the train has left the station whereas michael is concerned and the conspiracy theories will only continue and bloosom and become ever more fantastical

tell me about it. im all for conspiracy theories when theres real evidence to back them up not crazy stories

Yes but the fact a lot of theories don't add up means they are classed as 'crazy' so all theories get tarred with the same brush. They don't get taken seriously. People laughed when Churchill said Hitler might be a threat, people laughed when someone said the world was round not flat... I'm just saying. As much as you shouldn't think about conspiracy theories all the time, nor should you be a sheep and not think outside the box and accept everything the media and authorities tell us.

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Michaell Jackson At some point AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray started working together. AEG, Dr. Murray and all the others were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves.
So, AEG eventually set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death? Now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.
The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictues of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

Whether the truth is one of these extremes or somewhere in between, just the fact that we're discussing and thinking about all sorts of theories means it'll be harder for us to overlook or miss anything. So I personally welcome all this.

I don't think there ever was or will be another artist with such a big and dedicated fanbase as Michael has.
The fans won't give up untill they know the thruth!
The fanbase is even so big that we can make or break AEG/Sony if we want to.

Whether the truth is one of these extremes or somewhere in between, just the fact that we're discussing and thinking about all sorts of theories means it'll be harder for us to overlook or miss anything. So I personally welcome all this.

See you've got the right attitude, as much as some might not be true we might find amongst all that parts of the truth that help work out what happened. We also might not but I'm not giving up trying to find stuff out but I'm not forcing others to do the same :)

We DONT KNOW what went on in the Meetings with AEG and MICHAEL JACKSON, how do we

know if anything went wrong which it was because it HAS, that MICHAEL JACKSON was not

going to FUND THIS TOUR WITH HIS OWN MONEY FOR THE FANS. MICHAEL Came

back NOT BECAUSE he NEEDED MONEY doNT BELIEVE THE HYPE, MICHAEL JACKSON CAME

BACK FOR HIS F A N S ! ! !

NOT FOR THE MONEY

Im not gonna say that Michael was only thinking about the bucks when he came up a deal with AEG. Im sure that a huge part of it was beacause the fans, and that we wanted to give them the "Big Comeback" that he was aiming for.

And yes Michael has in the previous, done concerts where he give his share to charity. BUT truth was that MJ was in a lot of debt.. If you're in debt even if you were a saint, you would try to get a sweet deal when you decide to tour again. It was also reported that he was gonna get a sweet deal. Why would he pay from his own funds, especially when he is in debt?
That doesn't make him a bad guy..

What my opinion here is that I dont agree with your theory.. If the 50 shows were done AEG would have MADE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. That was also there plan. When MJ passed away, economically AEG were fu****.. This is proven fact!
That is why they're trying to bid up the price for the rehearsel footage and selling merchandise, they had planned for the tours, on the net and etc. Some parts may be morally wrong, BUT they are running a buisness.. THEY HAVE lost huuuuuge amoutns of money, and they will probably only get a small part of what they've lost back..
I can not sit here and say that AEG had planned for MJ to die so that they could make money. There is probably not even the smallest of chances that AEG would make more money with MJ dead, then what they would with MJ alive and performing those 50 shows..
The fact that they had a 24 million dollar budget for the set jusit proves that once again.

AEG is probably one of the leading companies when it comes to concerts. Britney Spears Circus tour was for example arranged by AEG.. For them to plan such a conspiracy is just unbelievable for me..(a conspiracy that seems dumb to me too.. cause they would just make less money from it:S)

But then, this is your opinion, and I'm not gonna force my opinion into you.. But Im just here to say what I believe.. And that is that I really don't think your theory is true..:p

Personally I was pissed when I heard that AEG had lied that they had already printed the tickets for the 10 first shows.. But that is a completely different story..

Last edited:
Thanks for opening this thread cuz I think it's good if everyone just overthinks their standpoint again and again.

I got suspicious of what we're constantly fed also.

Facts are just this I think (and please everybody correct me if I'm wrong):

- Michael is dead.

- He died with a doctor in the house, hired to take care of him.
- The doctor is payed by AEG.

- Michael didn't die of natural cause.

- The LAPD and the DEA are still investigating with still no report to the public what killed Michael.

... leads to my assumption they still do need to investigate to be able to prove who killed Michael, how and with what more than a month after Michael died. Could be they do know parts of this already but they do have reasons to not talk to the public yet.

Honestly by reading a lot of stuff all availalbe on the internet I have a hard time to see things adding up and that's why I got suspicious of some things which obviously 'happened' (and please everybody again, correct me if I'm wrong):

The media didn't wait a second to make a 'drug-addict' out of Michael while every article seems also to mention and emphasize how Michael before passed a 4, 4,5 or 5 (differs in different articles but although all call R.P. their source) hour physical with 'flying colors'.
(...leads to my assumption that they were fed somehow?!)

Randy Philips didn't wait many more seconds to blast around that insurance covers overdose. He also talks about 17.5, 16 or 13 million coverage (well that can happen also cuz journalists are not always able to converse the english pound into the american dollar however)
btw R.P. got quiet those last weeks, doesn't he?!

Insurances do not confirm anything more but a 3 million coverage yet.
There's no confirmation by insurance about how many shows are actually covered.
There's no confirmation by insurance if an overdose or even what cause of death is covered at all.

Then we do have the friendship/business connections between Jermaine Jackson (brother of Michael who, if we believe what is told, would like to see Michael burried on the ranch formerly known as Neverland), Tom Barrack (now major owner of the ranch formerly known as Neverland), Dr. Thome Thome (formerly known as Michaels manager) and also Philip Anschutz (Tycoon owning (beside others) AEG Live).

And we do know, as it is confirmed also already that AEG and Sony had no problems at all (as it went verrrrrrrrry fast) to find a business deal over the reahearsal footage.
speculation : Maybe negotiations started already a year or so ago?

Yeah maybe they only profit from Michaels death. Sure ppl are entitled to believe whatever they want to believe. But to me it's just this:

Michael didn't die of natural cause.

He died with a doctor around.

These 'mistakes' which were done by the doctor , like some would like to believe, do not 'happen' to doctors, thanks God... they do not even 'happen' to students of medicine.

Please I just think...
Dr. Murray is a doctor.
Dr. Murray did something illegal.
Dr. Murray did it to Michael Jackson, the most famous person in the world.
Dr. Murray knew the medication and its risk.
Dr. Murray knew how easily propofol can kill someone if not monitored intense and when things go wrong helped imediately.

Now someone wants to tell he fell asleep or even only left the room?!

That is just so NOT convincing.

That is something I personally will never believe.

To me...
he knew what he was doing.
It probably didn't all go the way he wanted afterwards... but he knew what he was doing and his true motive needs to be investigated and it needs to be brought to light.

I would like to see ppl taking responsibility for what went clearly wrong (if really directly causing Michaels death or not!) instead of all in this hurry to get their as*** covered!

I do believe:

- Michael wasn't able and/or ready and/or willing to do the concerts.

- Michael wasn't well.

- AEG profits from his death more and easier than it would have from him acting up or falling out.

- Sony profits from his death more and easier than if he'd be alive still.

- The Jackson family is fighting badly cuz some want more to profit than others find acceptable from Michaels death.

Last edited:
i think they initially thought mj was up to it. he started eating well, went to a nutritionist. passed the nurse's tox pannel and screen....then they were all fired/let go and he started to suffer. so what happend from march (whenhe was tested) to the end of june?

y were all these people turned away and then brought back in again?

I'm going to find it difficult to come on this board when we see those rehearsals. Because all us fans know! WE KNOW that Michael was ready for these, even just from the 2 minute clip we have of They Don't Care About Us. Michael was READY to perform his ass off for us.

I'm just going to hate it when I see some posters turn their back on what they've said. Because if Michael knew what he was doing, so did AEG.

I'm going to find it difficult to come on this board when we see those rehearsals. Because all us fans know! WE KNOW that Michael was ready for these, even just from the 2 minute clip we have of They Don't Care About Us. Michael was READY to perform his ass off for us.

I'm just going to hate it when I see some posters turn their back on what they've said. Because if Michael knew what he was doing, so did AEG.

Well maybe I'm overly sensitive but I think we were might shown these 2 minutes for some reasons?!

Yes one can see Michael performing 2 minutes and these 2 minutes, yes they do look quiet ok.

But these ppl who might want us to believe he was ok and he was ready to do the shows most likely do know how to play the fan-card.

Of cuz fans want him to be ready and to do the shows... yeah we wanted him to be ready and yes no doubt all of us would wish he was ok... of cuz those concerts were sold out in the glimpse of an eye.

I don't even doubt Michael wanted to perform, for his kids, for his friends and for his fans.
Michael for sure didn't want anyone in dispair.
Michael also for sure wanted to stay alive, for his kids, his family, his friends and for his fans also.

But sometimes you can want as much as one can want but you're still not able... sometimes things do get too much even though... cuz there's limits to a human being also to Michael Jackson.

That all doesn't prove he was ready and/or able to do the concert nor does it prove the oposite.

But I see clearly the try to make us believe something cuz we do see 2 minutes... still it doesn't prove either or.
It just makes us wish a lot... that is true.
I certainly wish Michael was in perfect health and happy and everybody around him only wanted his very best and he just died cuz of a sca out of nothing.

That would be nice cuz it would mean that the world could maybe be that ideal place we all would like to have to be with only wonderful ppl around... but I know that's only my wish and life often is different from that.

u act like he was running all over the place, doing b ack flips and the like and then doing the runningman. he looked very slow, not himself, and fatigued.

he was ready in teh sense he had the moves down but it wasn't w/ mj preceision.

ALSO, look at the dancers, they're not moving as one. disjointed and not crisp. doesn't look like the type of troup mj would take w/ him on tour. they were still very rusty and not as polished as they'd need to be to work w/ thekop.....

In regards to the rehearsal footage, to me it seems like a healthy 50 year old performer, not as fast and tight as he used to be in his 20's / 30's, marking the dance steps, and not performing at 100% full out. And I think that if you compare it to some rehearsal footage from the dangerous tour where he is also marking and just "running through the show", he seems as good as then, just older! There was going to be some difference, cos he is human! What did you expect? Exactly the same? no. But he does not look like an ill health drug addict to me.

Back