Akon releases Tribute to MJ - Cry Out For Joy

I don't like Akon but it's nice of him to do it. Thanks!

I'm not a big fan of Akon's music, but that's so nice of him to make a tribute song. What a wonderful man, I mean, despite the fact that the lyrics or vocals aren't that good I believe that is a very beautiful thing to do for Michael. I respect Akon because of taking the time to make a tribute dedicated to our love Michael.

:yes:

do any of you guys know where this song is available to buy is it on itunes i cannot find it anywhere.

I can't believe I haven't heard this before. :mellow: I just found it today and I think it's beautiful. I'm not a fan of Akon's either but the lyrics are very beautiful and I thank him for doing this.

I just did a cover of this song...kinda lame, but...figured I'd share anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bs9b0ld4kA

I hope more people that actually have great voices, do covers of this song. :p Cause I think with a beautiful girl's voice in place of Akon - the song would be much more awesome.
Beautiful.

did you hear the lyrics? at all? I don't know what u heard but it was the truth, asking the media to tell the truth.

"I wish they witnessed how a wonderful dad you were to all your kids",

"IN this life time I wanna thank you, for showing me the man in the mirror"

"IN this life time I wanna thank you, You motivated the whole world to deliver"

"one word for the media, please help the ppl. see the love, stop this garbage you're feeding us, show him for who he really was.":clapping:

"remember there was more to come, remember he's the chosen one, remember him for what he's done."

Now if this is not from the heart and soul...and great tribute to a friend, i dont know what is.:mello:

totally agree with you.... i appreciated the tribute... the lyrics re: media was right on target.
cried listening to the words.... though i do agree akon's voice is not the best i've heard or like.

DO ME A HUGE FAVOR..... make the right tribute and RELEASE HOLD MY HAND.....

Back