Alberto Alvarez Working For Jackson Family Again

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Alberto Alvarez has resurfaced for the first time since Michael's passing seen here with Prince at karate class:
1z5p26p.jpg

he's probably never left, just the first time a picture has been seen with them.

im pretty sure the kids go out more than just to karate class. just something to think about..

I have absolutely no idea what is going on.....I just seems as though the old players...are being aloud back around the children again...unless he HAS been there since Michael passed and we just know about it.....Prince is getting so handsome.

I don't trust Alberto Alvarez "Tippy" I wish he wasn't around MJ's kids.
It's sad all these people like Tippy, Grace Rwaramba, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Jermaine Jackson.... are around MJ's kids.
Prince looks so much like his mother Debbie.
I feel sorry for Prince, Paris and Blanket they no longer have their amazing, handsome, intelligent Daddy to protect them.

Last edited:
It's sad all thse people like Tippy, Grace Rwaramba, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Jermaine Jackson.... are around MJ's kids.
I feel sorry for Prince, Paris and Blanket they no longer have their amazing, handsome, intelligent Daddy to protect them.

I agree. Why on earth would he be around the kids again? He did nothing to save Michael. He knew everything, but did what? Keep family and fans away so that they don't know how trapped and sick Michael was? Shady

For how long was this guy Michael's bodyguard?

It's sad all thse people like Tippy, Grace Rwaramba, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Jermaine Jackson.... are around MJ's kids.

I feel where u are coming from yes Prince favor is moms a lot but i do see his father in him. I guess the Jacksons don't have a problem with them people at all

See this is what bothers me. Was Michael an addict and did these people try to help? Or was it the opposite? Michael was clean and back on track. Or was he on drugs and these people enabled him and if they did why would the family want them around. Did the kids request them. I am sure the family has asked the kids question after question about their surroundings when living with their father. We have so many unanswered questions right now. I don't know why these people are still around. Why if true did Reebie get upset with Grace. Why would Grace give an interview that was not favorable to Michael and why would the family even want her back. Surely, they did not have enough money to pay the interviewer off for the interview. Someone else had to being we don't have the full audio interview anywhere. I have a headache.

Weird that the family complains about the people around MJ especially during the final days of his life yet they keep around the guy who called 911 all calm and all on June 25th to guard the children.....O___o STRANGE!

See this is what bothers me. Was Michael an addict and did these people try to help? Or was it the opposite? Michael was clean and back on track. Or was he on drugs and these people enabled him and if they did why would the family want them around. Did the kids request them. I am sure the family has asked the kids question after question about their surroundings when living with their father. We have so many unanswered questions right now. I don't know why these people are still around. Why if true did Reebie get upset with Grace. Why would Grace give an interview that was not favorable to Michael and why would the family even want her back. Surely, they did not have enough money to pay the interviewer off for the interview. Someone else had to being we don't have the full audio interview anywhere. I have a headache.

So many unanswered questions...:hug:

thats the thing. . .we DONT know.

people are mad at alvarez and do not what role he played that day.
he could have been summoned upstairs and then called paramedics like he was suppose to. we dont know...

Grace did her dirt but the children must still want her around. she wouldnt be there if they didnt regardless of what she knows about MJ

A very good summary of all this confusion :(

I'm also wondering why do the family even need strangers to watch over the kids. This family is huge. Surely, there's gotta be somebody trustworthy and qualified willing to take care of the kids full time.

I agree. Why on earth would he be around the kids again? He did nothing to save Michael. He knew everything, but did what? Keep family and fans away so that they don't know how trapped and sick Michael was? Shady
I agree totally with this post.
What was the 'chef' Kai Chase's part to play on 25th June 2009? Now Kai Chase is trying to sue the Michael Jackson estate.

I agree totally with this post.
What was the 'chef' Kai Chase's part to play on 25th June 2009? Now Kai Chase is trying to sue the Michael Jackson estate.

So if you worked, you wouldn't want to be paid? She wasn't like all the people who started filing a day or two after he died!

I didn't even think that looked like Alberto at first glance but if you say it is maybe its just an angle I haven't seen before!

Um, well do bodyguards have more than one client? Because he was at the...was it..Golden Globes that Raffles said? So was he working for someone else then.. and now he's back.. or he's had more than one client..?

I think maybe someone suggested the children would be best with people they are used to rather than a whole new team around them. They have enough 'new' to deal with already.

I'm also wondering why do the family even need strangers to watch over the kids. This family is huge. Surely, there's gotta be somebody trustworthy and qualified willing to take care of the kids full time.
Well, this is one pic, there may be family members out of shot. We keep seeing family members like 3T and Austin along with the bodyguards and entourage on thier outings.

and also its not fair to make assumptions like that. we only see pics of them occasionally, so we dont know who was with them just hours before. most of the pics they are with some family member and a caretaker which isnt abnormal for rich people. . .

He is not listed on the Search and Warrant Affidavit among

those in MJ's closest circle at the time of his death.

This man should be investigated ( If the police were worth anything) and no where near these children. Something is very wrong here. If the family does not wake up we may have another Brandon Lee, or JFK Jr. Mark my words. The group that wanted MJ dead do not want his son (once an adult) to take control of that estate.

As the oldest he is a target.

He is not listed on the Search and Warrant Affidavit among

those in MJ's closest circle at the time of his death.

Huh? He was his bodyguard and made the 911 call..

This man should be investigated ( If the police were worth anything) and no where near these children. Something is very wrong here. If the family does not wake up we may have another Brandon Lee, or JFK Jr. Mark my words. The group that wanted MJ dead do not want his son (once an adult) to take control of that estate.

As the oldest he is a target.

Oh noo :( Please don't say things like that.:angel:

try blaming murray instead of everyone and anyone. why would he be around the kids. maybe they asked for him back as they have known him for years. u talk like he was involved in the conspiracy. i guess he prob was to some ppl. he knew everything? what that mj had insomnia. that mj was sick with insomnia.? i hope some are going be as intrested in reading the facts of the autopsy report or the trial transcripts or does living in this world help ppl get through whats happened.

shame on those for accusing alberto for being involved. with as normal no evidence.

I'm also wondering why do the family even need strangers to watch over the kids. This family is huge. Surely, there's gotta be somebody trustworthy and qualified willing to take care of the kids full time
hes a bodyguard. i presume qualified in some way. u want them going out without no protection

Hello Rockin,

Huh? He was his bodyguard and made the 911 call..

The search and warrant affidavit says, on page 12,

" Through interviews of JACKSON's staff employees and family,
investigators determined that at the time of his death, JACKSON's
closest circle of associates included MICHAEL AMIR WILLIAMS
MUHAMMAD, JIMMY NICHOLAS, BLANCA NICHOLAS, ROSELYN MUHAMMAD,
PRINCE JACKSON, FAHEEM MUHAMMAD, and KAI CHASE."

try blaming murray instead of everyone and anyone. why would he be around the kids. maybe they asked for him back as they have known him for years. u talk like he was involved in the conspiracy. i guess he prob was to some ppl. he knew everything? what that mj had insomnia. that mj was sick with insomnia.? i hope some are going be as intrested in reading the facts of the autopsy report or the trial transcripts or does living in this world help ppl get through whats happened.

shame on those for accusing alberto for being involved. with as normal no evidence.

hes a bodyguard. i presume qualified in some way. u want them going out without no protection

If you say there's no evidence against him, it's also true there's no evidence FOR him as a good person with Michael's best interest at heart. And sometimes you don't need "facts" to know in your heart.

It's sad all these people like Tippy, Grace Rwaramba, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Jermaine Jackson.... are around MJ's kids.

I don´t think that prince looks like Deborah...Prince is beautiful and has class like his father.
and yes it´s strange that suddenly tippy is back. nobody will take care of them as well as their amazing,handsome intelligent daddy :wub:like you said.

I didn't even think that looked like Alberto at first glance but if you say it is maybe its just an angle I haven't seen before!

Um, well do bodyguards have more than one client? Because he was at the...was it..Golden Globes that Raffles said? So was he working for someone else then.. and now he's back.. or he's had more than one client..?

I think maybe someone suggested the children would be best with people they are used to rather than a whole new team around them. They have enough 'new' to deal with already.

Well, this is one pic, there may be family members out of shot. We keep seeing family members like 3T and Austin along with the bodyguards and entourage on thier outings.

Perhaps the family uses a service like this one here for when they need a bodyguard, assistant - so they may not be directly employed by the Jacksons, just called when they are needed. It could be cheaper. And then you request your favorites, just like at home nursing care - services like that.

http://www.celebritybodyguardservices.com/

I googled & there are many companies that do this sort of thing.

Back