!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

Finally a thread where we all agree, everybody is happy, everybody has beautiful words, nobody is arguing.

Love bursts from all our posts.This is the power of Michael.He appears only for a few seconds and he sends us to heaven.:cry::cry::cry:

I want him back so badly.:girl_cry:

IF the song is released & tanks...then of course they will need to find SOMEONE to blame.

It's been 24 hours, but I can't shake this thought: Is it me or is Barry using his MJ recording to get his music out? Does he have a recording contract with any company? When was the last time they/he released new songs?

I find it just peculiar that he's been releasing bits of the song to promote an upcoming album, yet no words on when we will hear this new album...

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I like seeing new footage of MJ , but I also HATE people using him for their own interest. Be it the Jacksons or ex-employees. So, I am just raising the questions.

BTW, only Michael Jackson's estate can authorize the release of Michael Jackson songs. I hope he is not trying to force the estate's (well, Sony more than the estate since they have a recurring contract) hands by releasing these tidbits to unleash the fans.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Barry has given us the most valuable footage after This Is It. Stop complaining and pray that we get to see the whole footage and hear the song of course!
Thank you Barry!

ok..so..I really didn't sleep to much last night...this snippet of this song kept playing over and over in my head....my soul needs more of this song...It helps to see Michael at work in the studio. Thank You Barry ..and please give us more.

IF the song is released & tanks...then of course they will need to find SOMEONE to blame.

It's been 24 hours, but I can't shake this thought: Is it me or is Barry using his MJ recording to get his music out? Does he have a recording contract with any company? When was the last time they/he released new songs?

I find it just peculiar that he's been releasing bits of the song to promote an upcoming album, yet no words on when we will hear this new album...

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I like seeing new footage of MJ , but I also HATE people using him for their own interest. Be it the Jacksons or ex-employees. So, I am just raising the questions.

BTW, only Michael Jackson's estate can authorize the release of Michael Jackson songs. I hope he is not trying to force the estate's (well, Sony more than the estate since they have a recurring contract) hands by releasing these tidbits to unleash the fans.

Anyway, just my opinion.

I do understand what you mean as i first thought it was out of the blue and unexpected. But im happy nonetheless that mr gibbs has released it as it shows mj doing what he does best- being a musical genuis.
but i just hope that mr gibbs did this with good intentions & not other reasons like some of his ex employes.

Wow, awesome post I hope we get to see more of the footage

simple

as this is a collaboration that obviously has Michael's vocals , Estate automatically becomes the joint copyright owner. Plus as you know Michael's name , image and likeliness cannot be used without authorization of the Estate.

So simply it means that any official release would require an authorization / permission from MJ Estate.

Ok, we all remeber statements from Akon and Will.I.Am about not releasing their collaborations with Michael 'cause that songs werent finished and are not perfect, ect. Akon even said that he'd prefer to burn that songs. It sounded like he have unlimited rights to that songs, and he might do anything he wanted with it. Or it was just deceit?

Anyway, just my opinion.

Maybe he put it out just to share with fans. Maybe he put it out just because. Maybe he put it out to give himself some needed PR who knows. Right now just enjoy it for what it is.

Maybe he put it out just to share with fans. Maybe he put it out just because. Maybe he put it out to give himself some needed PR who knows. Right now just enjoy it for what it is.

Exactly...this is a rare occurrence and will only become even rarer. Lets just try and enjoy it for now.

Thank you!
So both Barry and the estate must agree to the release.
And what is with Sony? Do they have any rights?

Yes they both have to agree to the release. I don't think Sony would have any rights to the song.

Ok, we all remeber statements from Akon and Will.I.Am about not releasing their collaborations with Michael 'cause that songs werent finished and are not perfect, ect. Akon even said that he'd prefer to burn that songs. It sounded like he have unlimited rights to that songs, and he might do anything he wanted with it. Or it was just deceit?

Like I said it is "joint" rights and both parties must agree.. As much as Estate has to authorize any release similarly any other party (whether it might be Barry, Akon or Will.i.am) also has to authorize a release. Akon and Will.i.am by rejecting to give permission can withheld any song from being released as they would jointly have some rights (it doesn't have to be unlimited).

In this instance it's obvious that Barry wants this song to be released so the ball in Estate's court.

We have NEW Michael Jackson footage.Can't we just celebrate like hell and be happy?

Do we have full lyrics to this song?

I am so thankful to have seen this!! I look at Michael and he has such an elegant, beautiful quality about him.

For me Michael is to music what Cary Grant is to movies. Timeless ,class and totally irreplaceable...

is one of the most beautiful things released since Michael's death

In this instance it's obvious that Barry wants this song to be released so the ball in Estate's court.

Thanks for explaining.
I hope they arrange with each other and we'll get the whole song not cuted into little snippets

From the moment I heard this little clip of the song, I've just been singing it over and over!

That's what Michael does to me!LOL

My heart did somersaults when I saw and heard this! I would love to hear the song in full and see all the video footage.

This is so freaking unbelievably beautiful. I seriously can't even BEGIN to describe how I feel listening to this... :cry:

edit: I keep replaying. Michael looks amazing, man...and sounds amazing. What a great gift. Thanks Barry.

Last edited:

I cant stop replaying this video, its so beautiful

omg MJ looks amazing and hes such a pro! i love this video thanks for posting :wild:

This is like the best thing that happened to me this year!

I want, no I need WE NEED that 2hours footage, please Barry release a DVD of the making of the song, complete footage, 2 hours DVD, pretty pretty please! I don't care if he's scratching his legs, eye blinking or yawning... reading a book while you sing, we just need to see him.

Of course you know we'll ask for more, but hey THANK YOU for this 30 seconds. Truly.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Memefan, I understand how you feel. There are a lot of ppl not to be trusted these days from his family onwards. But, having said that, I am so happy to have the fan base happy and enjoying this wonderful footage of our musical genius.
I am choosing to believe (maybe naively) that his intentions were good. I am sure that one day we will get to hear this song in its entirety along with the full footage, and I am so looking forward to it!:wild:

mj-at-BarryGibbStudio-michael-jackson-22291391-1024-768.jpg

mj-at-BarryGibbStudio-michael-jackson-22291390-1024-768.jpg

:girl_sigh: :heart:

It's a shame there are always people slamming other artists who release such a beautiful thing.
Can't we just enjoy this?

I would not say slamming artist. Lets be frank since Michael passed on we have seen people who we thought would never turn out to be buttholes turn into the world biggest buttholes. So it is is kind of natural to feel that there is another motive

I think we all needed to see something like this. We have heard people say he was working on this or that and just to see with our own eyes Michael himself doing that gives some joy. It is still hard because it makes me miss him more.

Damn I've missed a lot from this site. Anyway, Michael sounds so young. If I haden't seen the footage I would've thought that it was from the 80's. I wish they would release the 2 hour footage DVD and the CD single

The begining of the song reminds me of another song but cant think of what it is.when they sing and u stand up or whatever the lyric is.the melody is something ive heard before

Back