!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

I just found this

ALL IN YOUR NAME

Michael Jackson — vocal, keyboards
Barry Gibb — vocal, guitar
engineer: ?
producer: ?
middle of 2002

Rumor is that Michael showed up one day with a partly written song and talked Barry into contributing to it. The date was probably in the summer. A fan said Barry has a demo recording of it.

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

I have played this little clip every day since it was posted. Everytime his voice gives me chills again.
I swear this man does things to me no other artist can...even in a short video like this.
Really nice of Barry to release this. Of course now everyone wants the 2 hour footage though lol.

I can see it again and again and again. Michael you are amazing.

Need... More... Footage!

I don't believe it was the summer that this was recorded. If you look at how MJ looked in 2002 his hair was much longer in the summer..

Here's MJ in Jan:
US+pop+singer+Michael+Jackson+salutes+the+audience+after+recieving+the+Artist+of+the+Century+Award+during+the+29th+Annual+American+Music+Awards+at+the+Shrine+Auditorium+in+Los+Angeles+09+January+2002.+June+25,+2010.jpg

^^ Much more like the video^^

Here's MJ in Feb:
liz.jpg

^^still simular^^

Here is MJ in March:
michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg

^^ see the length? allready looking longer ^^

Here is MJ in April:
abs15.jpg

^^look at that tale.. thats long^^

Then in MAY-JUNE his hair stayed long aswell as july.. May 2002-Jan 2003 Bashir fallowed him.. also the trips to London etc..
michael_jackson_at_exeter_city_football_club_devon_britain_14_jun_2002_493125.jpg

^^still long in June^^

So from the looks of it if this was recorded in 2002 than I'd guess Q1... facially I was a little suprized that it was 2002.. cuz he did more with the stubble in 2003.. and his hair is exactly to what it was summer 2003.. Around his 45th bday.. But if its 2002 for sure than I'd guess by the style and length of hair.. Q1.. Jan/Feb?March

As times goes by I get a bit angry about this tiny video.

And what am I thinking is why the need to delude us, why if is there a 2h footage they didn't leak a longer video. Come on,really, just a few seconds.I agree, priceless seconds, but still....if they can't release the footage why they have told us about the 2 h, just to tease us?

I don't understand this music business at all and I feel so frustrated.

It said it was recorded in december 02

wheres the pic of mj and liz from? Minelli wedding?

If you'd watch at his Killer Thriller Party pics (June 15) you'd see hairs as long as in this video

Last edited:

And what am I thinking is why the need to delude us, why if is there a 2h footage they didn't leak a longer video. Come on,really, just a few seconds.I agree, priceless seconds, but still....if they can't release the footage why they have told us about the 2 h, just to tease us?

Sharing your sentiments to a T...

They possibly need to edit it. Remember this is personal footage and they may need to piece it together

Barry may also need the estate's permission to release it publicly

Also, they may be planning on using the footage for a special release.

I'd love to have the un-edited version personally but I understand there are processes to go through. Amazing footage though!

I don't believe it was the summer that this was recorded. If you look at how MJ looked in 2002 his hair was much longer in the summer..

Here's MJ in Jan:
US+pop+singer+Michael+Jackson+salutes+the+audience+after+recieving+the+Artist+of+the+Century+Award+during+the+29th+Annual+American+Music+Awards+at+the+Shrine+Auditorium+in+Los+Angeles+09+January+2002.+June+25,+2010.jpg

^^ Much more like the video^^

Here's MJ in Feb:
liz.jpg

^^still simular^^

Here is MJ in March:
michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg

^^ see the length? allready looking longer ^^

Here is MJ in April:
abs15.jpg

^^look at that tale.. thats long^^

Then in MAY-JUNE his hair stayed long aswell as july.. May 2002-Jan 2003 Bashir fallowed him.. also the trips to London etc..
michael_jackson_at_exeter_city_football_club_devon_britain_14_jun_2002_493125.jpg

^^still long in June^^

So from the looks of it if this was recorded in 2002 than I'd guess Q1... facially I was a little suprized that it was 2002.. cuz he did more with the stubble in 2003.. and his hair is exactly to what it was summer 2003.. Around his 45th bday.. But if its 2002 for sure than I'd guess by the style and length of hair.. Q1.. Jan/Feb?March

Michael is sooooooooooo beautiful in this pictures. :girl_sigh: :heart:

"sigh"....:boohoo:

Yes... :cry:

u guys don't get mad over how short the clip was.. I'm pretty sure the only reason it was so short was because that was the length of the audio snippet Barry gave us.. if it were longer we'd hear more of the song.. maybe once we hear the full song he'll post a much longer version

I love this! I've always wanted to see more footage of Michael in the studio. Hopefully the full 2 hours get released someday!

^^ could you imagine with whatever CD it is released with have that footage of him recording along with it as a DVD with the CD.. YEAH!!

He sounds great, and doesn't his hair look like it did at that trip to Disneyland when a fan got him on camera?

That was supposed to be 2002 too.

^^ could you imagine with whatever CD it is released with have that footage of him recording along with it as a DVD with the CD.. YEAH!!

I'd buy it for sure!!

So this was meant to be Summer 2002?

I think his hair in the video looks very like how it did in this part of the Bashir interview.

living-with-michael-jackson.jpg

^ :heart:

Says in the the thread the quote from barry that it was done in dec 02

omg I've been watching this video over and over again for days! 30 seconds is sooooo little D:

but what exactly is he singing? I don't understand it all lol

Last edited:

^ I don't think you are the onlyone struggling making out some of those words.. lol!! He's never clear when it's demos.. sometimes because they are no lyrics created yet for that part or he doesn't know it.. But I'm under the impression that there were definatly lyrics for this.. and it definitatly looks like they were right in front of him.. maybe they were hand written and he got sloppy at that part haha idk

^ I don't think you are the onlyone struggling making out some of those words.. lol!! He's never clear when it's demos.. sometimes because they are no lyrics created yet for that part or he doesn't know it.. But I'm under the impression that there were definatly lyrics for this.. and it definitatly looks like they were right in front of him.. maybe they were hand written and he got sloppy at that part haha idk

Oh Michael :girl_aww:

Love the dramatic, yet uplifting flow of the song. ...Just... I mean, I can't express it how much...

Barry, I think he sings: "Can we hold out and stand up and say no?", and Michael: "Only God knows that it's all in the game, / It's all in your name, / Follow me to the gates of Paradise, / We're the same (?...) / It's all in your name" ... He sings so longingly too. ..Wasn't it about the war in Irak?... Barry's words from this snippet, especially, are relevant. ...

.... I'm sorry, but songs like that - you can't write and compose and produce songs like that without having angels on each side of your shoulders inspiring you, singing in your ear.

*chokes up again*/

Last edited:

Well he was closing his eyes and singing in his own language hahaha. His demos are so funny sometimes! Like the dangerous rehearsals...he was just making up words lol

Love the dramatic, yet uplifting flow of the song. ...Just... I mean, I can't express it how much...

Barry, I think he sings: "Can we hold out and stand up and say (?...), and Michael: "Only God knows that it's all in the game, / It's all in your name, / Follow me to the gates of Paradise, / We're the same (?...) / It's all in your name" ... He sings so longingly too. ...

.... I'm sorry, but songs like that - you can't write and compose and produce songs like that without having angels on each side of your shoulders when creating something like this.

*chokes up again*/

Beautifully said :cry:

:better:

omg I've been watching this video over and over again for days! 30 seconds is sooooo little D:

but what exactly is he singing? I don't understand it all lol
this is what I heard...

Only God knows that its all in the game
It's all in your name
Carry me through the gates of paradise
were the same.

Back