!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

Demos?? I am the only one who has trouble underdstanding him in the final version of songs!?? :lol:

Anyway, I love this! I really appreciate this being posted! :)

Demos?? I am the only one who has trouble underdstanding him in the final version of songs!?? :lol:

Anyway, I love this! I really appreciate this being posted! :)

No, you're not the only one LOL

Thanks xthunderx2

..Wasn't it about the war in Irak?... Barry's words from this snippet, especially, are relevant. ...

.... I'm sorry, but songs like that - you can't write and compose and produce songs like that without having angels on each side of your shoulders inspiring you, singing in your ear.

*chokes up again*/

That's right, it's about Iraq.

Anti-war song Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees confirmed, in October 2005, he worked on with Michael in the summer of 2002 - the song was a protest against the United States government's plan to invade Iraq (which took place in March 2003). Originally believed to be titled Prayer for Peace - stated to appear on an album Michael was working on in 2003.
(It's from Cadman-Halstead book)

Mariuana thanks for sharing some details about the song. This clip has been in my head since I first started watching it.

Love the dramatic, yet uplifting flow of the song. ...Just... I mean, I can't express it how much...

Barry, I think he sings: "Can we hold out and stand up and say no?", and Michael: "Only God knows that it's all in the game, / It's all in your name, / Follow me to the gates of Paradise, / We're the same (?...) / It's all in your name" ... He sings so longingly too. ..Wasn't it about the war in Irak?... Barry's words from this snippet, especially, are relevant. ...

.... I'm sorry, but songs like that - you can't write and compose and produce songs like that without having
angel3l.gif
Angels on each side of your shoulders inspiring you, singing in your ear.
angel3r.gif

*chokes up again*/
I Agree With You. :agree:

I hear this:

“If you hold out, you sing out, you stand up..” “Only God knows, that it’s all in the game, it’s all in your name. Carry me to the gates of paradise in this land”

Listen to it and read this at the same time.. tell me what you think

Barry commented on YT video:
i really appreciate the great responses you? have given us and a soon as it is possible you will hear the whole song. thank you all again

Barry

i really appreciate the great responses you? have given us and a soon as it is possible you will hear the whole song. thank you all again

Barry

OMG! I can't wait!

Barry

That makes me so happy :)

Last edited:

While we wait from this audio maybe this can hold you guys over.. Well maybe in a way.. it aint much but.. lol!!

I'm posting the MJ audio/video I took from June 18th really soon.. I have it on my comp finally.. I posted most of it in the past but had a few extra clips never posted..
It's gonna be here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...the-audio-(COMING-SOON)?p=3395039#post3395039

I really appreciate the great responses you? have given us and a soon
as it is possible you will hear the whole song. thank you all again

Barry
Thank you Barry Giib My favorite Bee Gees Song

My Tribute to the Love between Michael and his Fans

Last edited:

While we wait from this audio maybe this can hold you guys over.. Well maybe in a way.. it aint much but.. lol!!

I'm posting the MJ audio/video I took from June 18th really soon.. I have it on my comp finally.. I posted most of it in the past but had a few extra clips never posted..
It's gonna be here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...the-audio-(COMING-SOON)?p=3395039#post3395039

Thanks!
kermit.gif

:girl_sigh: :heart:

Please Barry Gibb ,Compleeeeeete

thank you for posting these Qbee..I too am a huge Bee Gees fan..I have them on my ipod.:D as a matter of fact..this is the first song I remember hearing from them..I was about 7 and my sister had a new tape recorder for Christmas and she got the Bee Gees cassette tape and I played this song over and over....I wasn't suppose to touch her recorder ..but...I loved it so much...

awesome!
I want to watch 2 hours of footage and listen to All!!
I can't wait!! :D :D :D

i can't believe we still haven't heard I have this dream! Why doesn't someone leak it already??

:wild: Wow!!! Amazing! Michael!!!!!!!
Watching him recording like that, I can't believe he's gone...:(
Mixed feelings all over again.

@Pentum: Thanks a lot!
Props to Barry Gibb!

Barry

Yay cant wait

Glad Barry's intention is to release the whole song, can't wait!

Wow, amazing! I just got chills. He's incredible. :) Has this song been released? Or will it be released?

He looks good here too. Love the video.

i can't believe we still haven't heard I have this dream! Why doesn't someone leak it already??
You can hear the song on YouTube....it just won't be Michael singing it. :ermm:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of AIYN.

Thanks Barry! Just to see Mike in studio, make me smiles, god I miss him so much.

I miss him so much....he is just such an angel. I just want more as selfish as that is. I love him so so much. :'(

I miss him so much....he is just such an angel. I just want more as selfish as that is. I love him so so much. :'(
I know me too.."sigh" :hug:

wow that was amazing as michael always is:yes:

This song always reminded me of Michael... for some reasons the lyric just seemed to sit right!!!

I wonder why Barry Gibb keeps saying "As soon as it is possible".... I wonder if maybe the estate/Sony have anything to do with the delay in getting this out!!!

I remember when WMCIG was released as a charity download with it's own website... maybe they could take this step with this song??

Back