All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

She went to the Mötley Crüe concert last night and met him there.

tumblr_m8sd1fPy271r6ttzgo1_500.png

normal_8745~0.jpg

Re: Paris meets Nikki Sixx

Oh man this makes him a bigger duche posing with MJs daughter after what he said. But, it's funny as hell to see. Surprise she likes them so much. But, she seems to like many different types of music so good for her. She met Chris Brown too so apparently she doesn't let negatives get in the way of the music?

Chris Brown never called her dad a child rapist who deserved to die and was a loser for dying the way he did.

There's nothing I can say or do to change Paris' mind about Sixx, but I really, really hope she sees him for what he is soon. He is using her to get press for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he convinced her to go on his radio show when he met her last night. Nikki Sixx is the lowest of the low.

Where are the Jacksons? I thought the wellfare of MJ's children was the most important thing to them and yet they're letting this man be around Paris.

I thought she was going to the Immortal show last night...

I keep reminding myself she is only 14 :(

Chris Brown never called her dad a child rapist who deserved to die and was a loser for dying the way he did.

Wow, I didn't actually know that Nikki Sixx said that... I'm wondering if maybe Paris doesn't either.

Wow, I didn't actually know that Nikki Sixx said that... I'm wondering if maybe Paris doesn't either.

He tweeted it. I remember because when he did I tweeted him and he blocked me.

I actually feel kind of bad for her because I have a strong suspicion that he is probably laughing about her and this whole situation in private. I think Nikki is feeding off the outrage of protective MJ fans lashing out at him so I hope the fans dont waste too much time indulging this filthy loser.

Where are the Jacksons? I thought the wellfare of MJ's children was the most important thing to them and yet they're letting this man be around Paris.

I have a "feeling" that Paris can do whatever she wants to do.

And after what happened a few weeks ago, "some" of those family members MAY be afraid of her.

I actually feel kind of bad for her because I have a strong suspicion that he is probably laughing about her and this whole situation in private. I think Nikki is feeding off the outrage of protective MJ fans lashing out at him so I hope the fans dont waste too much time indulging this filthy loser.

You can be sure he's laughing at her behind her back. He's using her and that's why this whole thing is so upsetting. I wish she would listen to all the warnings people are giving her about him, but she seems to ignore them.

I have a "feeling" that Paris can do whatever she wants to do.

And after what happened a few weeks ago, "some" of those family members MAY be afraid of her.

True, but Katherine and TJ should put their foot down. It's their job as guardians to protect the kids from people who are no good and Nikki Sixx is one of those people.

what is doing TJ ??????????????????

Nothing it looks like.

Playing devil's advocate here, but what if this is one of the few cases where maybe someone's mind has changed after speaking with MJ's daughter? I am coming across alot of folks on the net who normally hate MJ, but after seeing words from Paris they have a different view of MJ. Could that not be the case with Nikki Sixx too?

To me, this just seems different from when the family doesn't say shit for MJ and just straight up kiss up to the haters, so of course the haters views don't change about MJ.

It's only until he outright uses her will I think something is wrong. For now she clearly likes Motley Crue's music, so she went to their show and met the band.

Last edited:

Only positive I can take out of this is it might stop Nikki slating MJ in public in the future. Hopefully Paris can drill some sense into him and change his ridiculous and incorrect perception of MJ.

My instant reaction is this is terrible. Sorry to be negative. I would like to think that people might change their mind about Michael but with him I wonder too if he isn't laughing at her and Michael.

Well, Paris did get Nikki Sixx to publically apologize on his Twitter, and he said he meant it. Coming from a guy like that, it was kind of suprising to read that he admitted he was wrong. So, maybe Paris is the one laughing.

He asked her to be on his radio show. To me that looks like he is trying to use her for ratings. I do not believe for one second he is sorry for the things he said.

Hopefully no one is "laughing" but growing in depth of understanding.

There's nothing I can say or do to change Paris' mind about Sixx, but I really, really hope she sees him for what he is soon. He is using her to get press for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he convinced her to go on his radio show when he met her last night. Nikki Sixx is the lowest of the low.

Duh, I know CB never said those things about MJ. But, that wasn't my point.

imo..the ONLY reason that he apologized to Paris at all was because SHE called his ass out on public twitter...he had no other alternative other than to apologize to her for what he said about Michael...what was he going to do continue to dis a 14 year old as well?...I think not...yes..she made him feel like the ass that he is..and apologize..but imo...the apology wasn't real...he told a kid what she wanted to hear and then he continued in the next tweet to invite her on his radio show...to me that says. He is trying to pacify her...and it moves to using her...only if she does go on his show. As far as her going to his concert..she is a rock fan as well...so hey what can we really say about a 14 year old going to a music concert...probably nothing..here in the US it is exceptable...and she did have a chaperone. so I guess what we think means nothing..Paris is going to do what Paris wants to do..it is how it is.

Motley Crue rock legends?

TomCruiseLaugh.gif

I wouldn't laugh at her but I totatlly disagree on her comment. They aren't even close to be rock legends!

It's a total shame his pathetic and fake apology was more powerful than all our concerns together! :sigh: And I trully believe he's using her to get more attention. Sixx hasn't change his mind about Paris' dad!

Last edited:

Yup, he enjoys it. A man who can spend 24 hours on his twitter tweeting HUNDREDS of jokes like "How do you know Michael Jackson's been in a room? A baby's diaper is full of blood" is not someone I think thinks much about anything besides himself at all. He got PR from trashing Michael, he got to enjoy the angry fan reaction (he seemed to LOVE this), and now he gets it all again by having the daughter befriend him publicly on twitter.

He only said sorry that she'd seen it, not that he'd said it or that he meant it. Next tweets where inviting her to show where he said he wanted to talk about "YOU" - i.e. not your father, as if he wanted to separate Michael from her, which I think many people will do. "It's not her fault Michael is her father" etc

Anyway, just think the whole thing is sad.

Re: Paris Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx [ Update Pg 8] Paris meets Nikki at Concert

He says those kinds of disgusting things about Michael and he probably gave Paris a hug or shook her hand. I am sorry it just rubs me the wrong way. I don't think people can change their minds that much when you say such vile things about someone in the first place.

Yup, he enjoys it. A man who can spend 24 hours on his twitter tweeting HUNDREDS of jokes like "How do you know Michael Jackson's been in a room? A baby's diaper is full of blood" is not someone I think thinks much about anything besides himself at all. He got PR from trashing Michael, he got to enjoy the angry fan reaction (he seemed to LOVE this), and now he gets it all again by having the daughter befriend him publicly on twitter.

He only said sorry that she'd seen it, not that he'd said it or that he meant it. Next tweets where inviting her to show where he said he wanted to talk about "YOU" - i.e. not your father, as if he wanted to separate Michael from her, which I think many people will do. "It's not her fault Michael is her father" etc

Anyway, just think the whole thing is sad.

Completly agree. His apology was only because he felt he hurt her. He never retracted from his statement.
His comment-he calls it a joke-- about the baby & the diaper can only come from a perverted mind.
Hope Paris doesn't learn to blind herself. I know she's 14, but the reality is right there for her to see it.

Re: Paris Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx [ Update Pg 8] Paris meets Nikki at Concert

Didn't Nikki Sixx have sex with many underage girls? He really should look in the mirror when he says "jokes" like that because he is truly is talkin about himself. Creepy Bastard!

Back