All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

I had tears in my eyes reading this :cry: So beautiful..One of the most amazing descriptions of him I've ever seen *sigh* I miss you so much,Michael.

It's at the same time heartbreaking to feel her pain through her words and comforting to see the love and pride she has for his dad.
I'm so proud and thankful to her for that reply,especially,as someone said,at a time when other family members are showing such a lack of respect and love for their relative and are doing nothing but causing mess in search for money.Thank you,Paris.

If somehow someway Mike sees this, he's no doubt incredibly proud of his little girl. What an amazing piece that she wrote, so heartfelt and so great. You can see how well Michael has tought her, real manners and very respectful. We should show this to haters out there, the idiots that still think MJ did anything wrong to a child. If people actually still believe this man could destroy a child's life...they really need to seek help and FAST!

:( :better:

And the worst is that the years will pass and the feeling will be the same: "it seems like yesterday that it happened".... :cry: *big sigh*

That's exactly how I feel, like it happened yesterday. It's like the quote "it doesn't get easier, it just gets further away".

She wants to be an actress, but her goal is making the world a bit better. Exactly like how Michael wanted to do music, but his goal was making the world a bit better. Michael has really tought her well.

Re: Paris Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx [ Update Pg 8] Paris meets Nikki at Concert

I really wish it's just a phace...

Being that public about her admiration to her dad's haters bothers me to be honest.

Her locker...

320179_140928076051804_2117021172_n.jpg

Last edited:

Oh dear lord.

She'll eventually grow out of this and hopefully realize one day...'ummm...what was I thinking? :bugeyed '

Am I the only one who feels a little sad when she says that MJ was the only one who brought her true happiness... meaning she doesn't have that now :(

Hey guys a quick question, does Paris have fb?

That pic is from "her fb" an d yeah that pic is sad to see... :sigh:

Hey guys a quick question, does Paris have fb?

That pic is from "her fb" an d yeah that pic is sad to see... :sigh:

she has a private fb,but the locker pic was post on her instagram,so everyone could see it.

the picture she taken with SIXX was on her fb, sb leaked it ?

Last edited:

she has a private fb

It's funny that so far the "fans" of Paris have not discovered what's her facebook and not disclosed to the four corners of the planet. Well, still.... :fear: At least... NOW the press is not chasing Paris on facebook. :unsure:

What the hell is this child obsession with this awful band? And don't get me started how one member of that band trashed her father...that alone...

It's absolutely beautiful, that's what she does better (publicly,) speaking highly about her dad. If she only fucuses on studying and putting her dad in a good light instead of following Michael's haters and associating with them (Winfrey, Simmons & Sixx.)

Paris just tweeted a video of her dad in a cereal skit from when he was a boy

Last edited:

She's so eloquent & has so many followers that she can accomplish a lot. I think she can start trying to make this a better world by starting some kind of trend like donating books to schools, donating time in animal shelters, hospitals. There's so much she can do & i hope when she decides to do it her actions go global.

That's good but what if the other band members feel the same way as Gene or Nikki? They don't have to have the same opinion but you never know.

Re: Paris just tweeted a video of her dad in a cereal skit from when he was a boy

cute retro footage.

Paris just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Someone asked her "Who Is Michael Jackson"? And she wrote this. :love:

3d5df310f6fa11e199b11231380729f1_7.jpg

Not only is Paris a loving daughter who I am sure will continue her father's L.O.V.E and charitable work but she is also VERY smart about her family. She said that Michael was "patriarch for the Jackson family, the glue that kept everyone together." In many families the death of the patriarch (usually the father) causes the family to fall apart, which explains a lot of what we have seen in the past few months in the J family.

Not enemies or anything like that. Just being cautious.

Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe saw Jackson 5 live as a kid and loved them. To my knowledge he likes Michael. Unfortunately Nikki seems to be Paris' favorite of the band.

Back