All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Is Setting a Trend With Her Bangs

What's up with that signature picture? Lawyers are unnatural abominations?.......T-Mez is a lawyer too......

What's up with that signature picture? Lawyers are unnatural abominations?.......T-Mez is a lawyer too......

It's an inside joke from a Facebook page called "Attorney at Law." He posted that as his status, so I illustrated it with a picture of Flanny. xD It's not supposed to be taken seriously.

I love the bangs Paris had on her and I swear to god she's starting to look like someone I know. And that someone is in front of your face the whole time you see my posts.

Another picture of Paris Jackson and her bangs. Note the smile on the face of the little Cherubim Paris is holding. Is that a picture of MJ with an Afro?

o-PARIS-JACKSON-570.jpg

Re: Paris Jackson Talks About Michael's Last Girlfriend On Her Formspring

I honestly hope that most of those questions aren't asked by fans, but from what I've seen, especially on twitter, a lot of the hate she gets is from MJ fans. Personally I believe if you can hate on his kids, you're not a real fan. And if he knew of anyone hating in his kids, he wouldn't like those "fans" either.

I honestly hope that most of those questions aren't asked by fans, but from what I've seen, especially on twitter, a lot of the hate she gets is from MJ fans. Personally I believe if you can hate on his kids, you're not a real fan. And if he knew of anyone hating in his kids, he wouldn't like those "fans" either.

I'm wondering if some of the fans who are "obsessed in the bad way" (there is a good way too :D) are simply jealous of her connection to Michael and are hating her for it. It's kind of a creepy thought, but I'm afraid it's not unrealistic.

I agree, Gozer. Some fans have an unhealthy connection to Michael and resent the fact that he had children.

I actually think Paris looked better without bangs but like Ashtanga said, she's beautiful anyway.

You're definitely right. There is ALOT of resentment there. I find it very sad and disturbing.

Re: Paris Jackson Reveals Amazing Photo Shrine To Late Father

That is one of the most touching pictures I've seen. Broke my heart a little...:(

Re: Paris Jackson Reveals Amazing Photo Shrine To Late Father

"Pour your sweetness over me" wow that little girl is maturing into one sweet lady. As much as she admires her father, the love reflected in her loyalty is a true protection. Unfortunately, Paris has had to deal with the ugly in life when it comes to her Dad's relatives. She is none the less wiser for it. A true mountain of strength!

Who the hell resents that he has kids? That is so screwed up on so many levels.

Haha, she was middle eastern...it was me :D lol!

Paris Jacksons Cuts Most Of Her Hair /UPDATE its a Wig

Since last year, Paris has tweeted she wants to grow out her hair and cut it even more so she can donate to Locks of Love, a charity involving making wigs for cancer-stricken kids.

New haircut

tumblr_mb44r24KRL1r0kva7o1_500.jpg

Re: Paris Jacksons Cuts Most Of Her Hair to Donate to Charity

Well I don't see it posted on her Twitter/Instagram but I found it on a MJ forum. It looks like her real hair.

Last edited:
Elegantly Wasted;3716910 said:
Isn't it a wig??

Doesn't look like a wig, just a fresh hairdo straight from the stylist. And she has twitted about cutting her hair:

that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support

Good for her.

Looks cute!

It`s a wig. She hasn`t cut it.

It`s a wig. She hasn`t cut it.

Yep, I'd say it's a wig because she is definitely in a wig shop not a salon. (Look in the upper right hand corner of the pictures, and you can see the tag string) Maybe she wanted to see how she likes the look before actually cutting her own hair. That is a good idea.
And donating to Locks of Love, that's Michael's loving legacy.

A lot of it is from haters who believe he's a pedophile who have found her account and are obviously angry with her because she defends Michael. They come from Topix/IMDB, the bigger hater websites (which I won't link to here, but most fans have encountered) etc

And some of it is unfortunately from fans, who I agree, are jealous of her, and jealous of all the other people MJ had in his life that weren't them. It becomes infinitely obvious why he had to keep his private life (including his kids) private.

Who the hell resents that he has kids? That is so screwed up on so many levels.

Haha, she was middle eastern...it was me :D lol!

LMAO shhh! Was s'posed to be a secret!

elbtj9.gif

I wanted to say something, but I'd better keep my mouth shut. :censored: So.... No comments. :coffee:

Haha I see what you did there ;)

Haha Yes she didn't really cut her hair, Shes just going through styles she thought would be cute, there was a second image she posted after many despised the first one.. But yes she reportedly said she wants to grow it to her waist before she she cuts it. So rest assured she still has her hair lol Cheers.

This isn't the right thread really, but for those that follow paris on the various parts of her vast social network, has she said anything about bad25? I know spike lee tweeted her asking her what she thought of his doc, but has she replied? I don't see it as the job of mj's children having to promote products of the mj estate but it ticks me off if the children are out promoting every d-list venture put in front of them, except the very one which is official and which is dedicated to them.

Re: Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

Paris just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Someone asked her "Who Is Michael Jackson"? And she wrote this. :love:

3d5df310f6fa11e199b11231380729f1_7.jpg

Can you please repost the message? It's not showing up and I didn't get to read it.

Back