American Idol - Season 9

So what did you guys think of Adam Lambert's mentoring and his performance?
I thought his performance was great! Not a lot of screaming this time. Lol!

I hate to be mean about Adam Lambert. But he just was never my cup of tea. His performance on AI seemed bizarre, trying too hard, desperate. I don't know. That's just me. Lots of people like him, he's popular I guess.

I just want to hear some great, great singing on AI like in years past...like we had with Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks. These people were consistantly good. You give them ANY type of song of any genre and they sang it well. Not just well, they knocked you out with their vocals. A really good singer can sing anything. I don't see that on this show anymore.

I used to make and collect mp3 files of IDOL live performances. I have all of Carrie's and Jordin's and many of Kelly's on my mp3 player because they were THAT good. I don't have the desire to do that these days.

I can't believe BIG MIKE was under elimination :bugeyed :bugeyed It was pretty obvious though that they would save him.

Jason Deluro is so MJ, for me it's almost annoying.

^I hear ya. Lol!

Tonight, Queen Latifah is co-hosting the show. She looks fabulous! :D
Special guest- BEP's.

I love when they do the Idol Gives Back segment.

Go Miss Carrie Underwood tripple crown ACM entertainer of the year award winner...she showed those wannabee Idols how it's done last night. :)

I think Adam was a great mentor, though I didn't like his perormance that much (but I love the song!)

Andrew :cry: He had been going down for the last weeks though so it was only fair he had to leave.

I think Adam was a great mentor, though I didn't like his perormance that much (but I love the song!)

Andrew :cry: He had been going down for the last weeks though so it was only fair he had to leave.

Like hell it was, tim and Aaron should have taken the place of Katie and Andrew, it was simply unfair that 5 people had to leave before tim, completely unfair.

I still hope Crystal wins. Seeing Casey in the top 2 would be cool too :)

Michael could've been a great mentor on the Idol Gives Back week..

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd5wcl"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd5wcl" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object> <object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd5wfi"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd5wfi" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Crystal should win hands down. I don't see the fuss with Lee. Seems like a nice guy but nothing great.

Crystal & Mike for the final.

Crystal should win hands down. I don't see the fuss with Lee. Seems like a nice guy but nothing great.

yeah I don't get the Lee thing either, I liked Aaron better

yeah I don't get the Lee thing either, I liked Aaron better

Naw man, Aaron was the worst one! Like a watered down David Archuletta! The boy could sing though - just boring.

I used to think the same, but he's really become a great performer now. I like him better than Mike actually.

But yeah Crystal is the one that should get it, hands down.

Yeah Crystal can sing! but she needs to add a little more excitement to her game as well.
I've like her from the start. Her and Aaron.
I didnt even consider Lee until his last performance..... before tonight. :ermm:

Back