Amsterdam fashion week inspired by Michael Jackson (video on page 2)

I found the Russion thread from the old MJJF site, but I don't know if it will work.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32481&highlight=fashion+show+in+moscow%2C+russia
Yes, it does work. Maybe someone can upload the russian ones too so that we could have some fun compaing them.

OMG I'm in love with the Russion designs! Thanks :) and thanks Molly for the uploads.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

Thanks very much for posting!:)

Its incredible how much influence Mj has on todays Fashion Designers:ph34r::cool:

Re: Fashion house has the Mj fevour

Woah, love it!
Thanks for posting the video, they even had MJ's music in the background. I love it when designers use MJ as inspiration for their designs. :)

WOW :clap: amazing i love fashion
fashion is number one for me :)
WOW will they bring closth in stores just asking

Next ur gonna see hot models working the runway in different colors of the oxford suit...including the CLASSIC black/white one and aqua/black one ;)

Wow... some of those designs look absolutely awsome!
Then again, that shouldn't be surprising condsidering the source of inspiration :)

Which do you think is more creative? The Amsterdam one or the Russian one?:)

Tough call! They are both creative in different ways. The Amsterdam one is creative in taking colours from specific MJ outfits like the smooth criminal suit and intergrading them in dresses, Thriller jacket twist etc. The russian one takes specific MJ 'styles' and gives them a twist like the 'thong-thingy'. Its a tough call. :lol:

But I think the Russian one is more 'wearable' than the Amsterdam one. I can certainly see myself rocking a few numbers from the Russian one more so than the Amsterdam one. :yes:

The moral of this story is that the more the merrier. I love seeing the similarities and differences between the designers take especially since they are both inspired by One man!:punk:

I really love this outfit in total incl. the hat, it's so cool and stylish. I like many of the designs but this one I'd put right on!

2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE all of these designs. the mask one is soo cool lol
Mike's one stylish man ;)
im so happy Mike's presence is everywhere these days

^^^me too. But I'm happy with the other fashion designer's work as well.

is it just me? were is the video on pg. 2?

i love fashion my passion
fashion of Michael Jackson closths i'm amazing i hope they come out in store to show we care for him that'll be so cool :flowers: :)

thanks for the vid.. I wanted to see it

AMAZING! I would have loved to go to these shows. We've got a Michael Jackson music genre, Michael Jackson video/commercial genre, now Michael Jackson-styled clothing by top designers.

I like seeing new designs that are not just replicas of what he has worn, but still Michael Jackson. I thought it was great to see Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco in their MJ inspired jackets recently, but these outfits are even more exciting. It's usual for models like these to be "high fashion" or "haute couture," but now they can also be "Michael Jackson." LOVE IT!

AMAZING! I would have loved to go to these shows. We've got a Michael Jackson music genre, Michael Jackson video/commercial genre, now Michael Jackson-styled clothing by top designers.

I like seeing new designs that are not just replicas of what he has worn, but still Michael Jackson. I thought it was great to see Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco in their MJ inspired jackets recently, but these outfits are even more exciting. It's usual for models like these to be "high fashion" or "haute couture," but now they can also be "Michael Jackson." LOVE IT!
Michael jackson has just about covered every area in the art world. Everybody is influenced by this man.

Back