AMY WINEHOUSE, i love her, she's great

Vard

Proud Member
I love her style, her music, her hair, everything she's so unique!, and she's one of the few talented artists of today, do you like her?
Hey i thought i was in the MUSIC MAKEs the world go round, someone please someone place this thread where it belongs

Last edited:
I love her style, her music, her hair, everything she's so unique!, and she's one of the few talented artists of today, do you like her?
Hey i thought i was in the MUSIC MAKEs the world go round, someone please someone place this thread where it belongs

Thats totally cool your into her...

Not that my opinion matters, and with no disrepect intended...Ms.Winehouse takes precious life foregranted...forgive us for saying so...I am, We are NOT impressed...

:angel:

Last edited:
I'm completely neutral about her, which is surprising when it comes to a celebrity, because I usually have an opinion. I hope that she gets some help. She's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Last edited:
I personally think she needs help. Celebrity has gotten to her and it shows. IMO watching her performances hurts my ears.

Just my .02 cents

I love Amys music..she is very talented! About her personal life I don't care what she chooses to do...its is not my business...and I am not going to judge her based on what I hear about her in the tabloids..the press tend to overexagerate I mean look what the media did to michael....

Her music is genuis.

She is a disaster.

I have her album "Back To Black" and damn it's a classic!

I love Amys music..she is very talented! About her personal life I don't care what she chooses to do...its is not my business...and I am not going to judge her based on what I hear about her in the tabloids..the press tend to overexagerate I mean look what the media did to michael....

Yes i totally agree with you

I love her music.
She has a unique sound, compared to about a mio. 'sound alike' musicians out there, who are all busy, sounding like eeeeveryone else *insert yawn here*
As for her life.. I can't comment.

I like her music but I really feel sorry for her. She is lost, she needs someone to love her unconditionally and give her the help she needs.
I wish her all the best and hope that 2009 will be kind to her

I'm not a big fan but she is a great singer and her music seems descent than most artists out today. I admire the fact that she manage to make it big in America as well as in her country, now thats a accomplishment.

Back