an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

Cnn confirms with LA Coronor?

On CNN they just confirmed that the LA coroner has said he has passed away.

CNN officially confirmed that he has died!

CNN now confirmed he has died
i am over
i dont know what to do now :(
sadest moment in my life

MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!
- AKON via TWITTER

I'm devasting

CNN confirmed with the coroner that Michael has died.

Michael, words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now. We never met, but you have been a massive part of my life since I was a young child. I will miss you dearly. I send my very best wishes to your poor children who I know will miss you more than anyone else. Rest in peace.

I feel empty inside. I cried all the tears of my body, and now, I only want to die

I will always love him. He's at peace now... I can't believe I just typed those words. My heart is broken. God...

This is just awful,I can't believe this,every radio station is playing MJ everywhere

It's over, the've got a confirm

Michael you cant leave the world yet. you cant leave your kids behind. we - your fans - have so much more love to give you! YOU have so much more to give to the world.

god bless you Michael Jackson.

you have to FIGHT! you will wake up to see LOVE all around you! If you can survive this then it will be gods gift to you! People will realize how fantastic you are, and you will be loved and respected truly untill your REAL time comes.

It's not yet Michael..

The say the great ones always die young, and it really is true. Shame it's always down to drugs. Elvis, River Phoenix....and now Michael Jackson. Goddamn prescription pills. Famous people can get endless supplies of xanax, valium, demarol, morphine... They get a tollerance to the pills and then have to take more and more to get an effect. Michael died of overdose of xanax or valium. i garantee it.
Although its not important now. R.I.P Michael. :(

Family members are coming. Brian Oxman said he also saw Latoya and Jermaine I think at the hospital. It's getting more and more confirmed I'm afraid...

Yeah I am devastated, we need some sort of forum for this. :( :( :( :(

I'm listening to "Gone Too Soon" and it's sadder than ever before. I'm crying.

(CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, CNN has confirmed.

CNN confirmed... my respect to his family. Rest in peace Mike.

Unbelievable, i'm in tears.

God bless you Michael. I pray you get the peace you so deserve. Let the world now see what an amazing individual you were. You're loving memory will never leave us. Never. We love you more.

I can't believe it. I always thought i'd be old and grey when michael died, and it would be an expected thing. this is pure shock.

I don't know how im going to listen to an album of his again in the same way knowing that he is gone - i never will i guess. :(

According to Humberto Gatica, a friend of Mike, Mike called him to set everything up to record the concerts on DVD...

I can't believe it. I always thought i'd be old and grey when michael died, and it would be an expected thing. this is pure shock.

Same here. I'm absolutely devastated. I just hope now that can finally be at peace - he deserves it so much.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, King of Pop, and the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back