An embarrassing thread... having an MJ crush?

guilty of plastering my walls with MANY mj posters, of having only innocent imaginations at night *cough* and of really having a crush on him since Im 5.
naughty kid i was ^_^ haha it was earth song, when he opened his shirt and i was like oooh. my parents kind of regret watching it with me that night :lol:
now they have a psycho teenage at home XD

I've always had a crush on MJ too. It wasn't anything that I ever announced haha, but OMG -- Dirty Diana did it for me. :) hehe I thought he was most gorgeous in the Thriller era though (I wasn't one of those little girls that thought boys were icky...ever! lol)

I honestly never, ever had a sexual thought about him myself until I came in this board and got a peak at those manhood and gold pants threads. haha Oh boy. I didn't even like listening to "Break of Dawn" when I first got Invincible because I thought it was too sexy for my innocent Michael to be singing. I was shocked (by the threads on the board) but I was looking at him in a whole new way too. :D

Michael is/has/always will be gorgeous and sexy. There isn't another man on earth I rate higher! THAT smile, and all his other hot habits. Especially when he ripped his shirt in half at concerts.. So so hot haha. Not many people know of this secret infatuation I have! Maybe that's becuase I'm a closeted (bar several of my closest friends!) bisexual haha. Being a guy sucks :p You girls have it easy!

Michael was my first crush...ESPECIALLY during the BAD era...that man was perfection and oh so GOT DAMN GORGEOUS! He was hella sexy in his late teens on up thru Thriller as well..and ladies...THE GOLD PANTS!!!! if you are a woman and don't find Michael in the gold pants he wore on this history tour sexy then kill yo self..i mean...SERIOUSLY

mjbad-1.jpg

mjgoldpants.jpg

mjhtourfe9.jpg

and just cuz this picture gets my hormones jumping...

mjhot70s.jpg

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...thank you Dori727....I feel a bit better when I know that I am not the only one...and I feel extremely sad when my friend teased me for watching him in youtube everyday and bought his album and memoir magazine only after his death, it make me feel more guilty with their teasing cos what they are saying is actually so true.......and yes, how stupid are we not loving him more when he was with us, and we will never get a chance to see a concert of him or to thank him in person on everything that he had done :cry:

OMG YES! i get teased too now all the time! by my family, friends ugh! lol All i listen to is him. Occasionally other artist, but mainly him. He amazes me, and i never get bored of talking about him. Its weird, but at the same time it comes natural to me. Before, if someone would have told me "oh michael is sexy, or YOUR going to be a die hard Mj fan" i would have laughed. But mainly because i was born in 1991, and while i was growing up Mj was made fun of alot, and well he really wasn't as popular in the 2000 era as he was during thriller. I always thought he was quite the looker in thriller. But after he died i became so intrigued it was weird. He has this power over me. At the beginning i was embarrasses to even think he was hot and now i have NO SHAME telling the world that i think Michael Jackson was/is sexy and gorgeous as heck! lol I honestly think i fell in love with his charisma, his bad boy persona during thriller, bad, beat, dirty diana, and his kind-ness. I started watching interviews and stuff and i was like wth how can ppl NOT see he is innocent. How can people NOT see he isn't gay (i have no problem with gay people lol). And lastly, his life fascinates me. I feel bad for him, someone who had EVERYTHING and in reality had NOTHING. Sort of like the song Lucky by Britney Spears

"She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night'.

and i truly feel that no one EVER understood him.

oh and p.s i cant help but to feel that MJ would have been the PERFECT boyfriend. lol atleast thats what he looked like during his thriller days. =)

Haha I feel very similar dori about being teased. I haven't listened to another artist since Michael's passing. My girlfriend can't stand me singing anymore haha. It's all Michael Michael Michael haha. My friends and family think I'm truly obsessed now haha.

lol yes, my family can;t hear a Mj song with out giving each other stares. (indicating my "obsession". lol the other day i was listening to a mariah carey song and my mom thought it was mJ. she turned to my sister and said something like "omg" or something like that. And i was like umm excuse me, this is Mariah Carey lol

lol yes, my family can;t hear a Mj song with out giving each other stares. (indicating my "obsession". lol the other day i was listening to a mariah carey song and my mom thought it was mJ. she turned to my sister and said something like "omg" or something like that. And i was like umm excuse me, this is Mariah Carey lol

Haha hilarious! :) Whenever I'm at parties too - I'll immediately go to that person's Ipod and choose an MJ song haha. And then proceed to sing and dance in whatever fashion I feel fit :p Even if I get comments it really doesn't bother me haha.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a big THANKS to everyone who commented on this thread I started... I feel a lot better about my crush now and a lot less guilty. I feel like I am keeping him alive by thinking about him and appreciating all of his, um, beautiful aspects. :)

I'm still really sad in general and feel that my life may never be the same, but at least I don't feel guilty about these feelings anymore, and I have you all to thank! You guys are the best!!

Never ever feel guilty hun!
Don't ever feel ashamed. Michael was and forever will be the hottest there is :) His physical attractiveness is one of his many wonderful attributes. The most beautiful man to have lived!

:D Yum

OMG YES! i get teased too now all the time! by my family, friends ugh! lol All i listen to is him. Occasionally other artist, but mainly him. He amazes me, and i never get bored of talking about him. Its weird, but at the same time it comes natural to me. Before, if someone would have told me "oh michael is sexy, or YOUR going to be a die hard Mj fan" i would have laughed. But mainly because i was born in 1991, and while i was growing up Mj was made fun of alot, and well he really wasn't as popular in the 2000 era as he was during thriller. I always thought he was quite the looker in thriller. But after he died i became so intrigued it was weird. He has this power over me. At the beginning i was embarrasses to even think he was hot and now i have NO SHAME telling the world that i think Michael Jackson was/is sexy and gorgeous as heck! lol I honestly think i fell in love with his charisma, his bad boy persona during thriller, bad, beat, dirty diana, and his kind-ness. I started watching interviews and stuff and i was like wth how can ppl NOT see he is innocent. How can people NOT see he isn't gay (i have no problem with gay people lol). And lastly, his life fascinates me. I feel bad for him, someone who had EVERYTHING and in reality had NOTHING. Sort of like the song Lucky by Britney Spears

"She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night'.

and i truly feel that no one EVER understood him.

oh and p.s i cant help but to feel that MJ would have been the PERFECT boyfriend. lol atleast thats what he looked like during his thriller days. =)

OMG!!!! exactly what has happened to me except that you are much younger!!! Back to the late 80s I was still a kid and I knew nothing of him, I knew his name of cos...Michael Jackson?? Yes, I knew him...but anything further?? the answer is no.....tv channel here seldom have stuffs about him, and sigh that he has never been to Hong Kong for a concert (which is the nearest place to my hometown), but yet I remember he has visited Hong Kong for holidays in 1987, after the Japan tour and before the Australian tour, he has planned to stay for just 3 days but end up staying for like 3 weeks, I think he must be having a lot of fun here being a real tourist, how i wish i could "accidentally" met him during his holidays but he might be going out with his disguise..who knows? :D

I can talk about him all day to my family and friends, i would post those youtubes videos on my facebook and whenever i saw any comments from them I would be so damn happy, forwarding those youtube links to friends recommending them to watch, though i know they will say ok but actually never watched, I have watched lots of interviews, concerts, videos about him in youtube every day since he passed away (I simply think I can't live anymore without youtube and MJJ forum) and the same questions to me: How can ppl NOT see he is innocent. I don't understand..really....and yes, I do think he would have been a perfect boyfriend
:wub::wub::wub:

wow...i didn't realize my post is that long :lol:

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a big THANKS to everyone who commented on this thread I started... I feel a lot better about my crush now and a lot less guilty. I feel like I am keeping him alive by thinking about him and appreciating all of his, um, beautiful aspects. :)

I'm still really sad in general and feel that my life may never be the same, but at least I don't feel guilty about these feelings anymore, and I have you all to thank! You guys are the best!!

Hey Jemini515, just as Gonetoosoon said, you don't need to be guilty, i just can't imagine any gals not having a crush on such a beautiful and perfect man :hug:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
this is so funny.....I sometimes forced my brother to listen MJ songs while he drives me to work in the morning, he never refuse but one day he asked me "oh my dearest sister, can you just let me listen to his vocals instead of yours?" cos sometimes when i sing along i got so into the song that my voice has covered Michael's voice LoL

I've had a crush on Michael since I was about 10 :blush:, actually he was my first crush and still is to this day. :wub:

Haha me being one of them. I don't understand how anyone regardless of gender couldn't think Michael is sexy. Gahh he's so amazingly hot haha

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
this is so funny.....I sometimes forced my brother to listen MJ songs while he drives me to work in the morning, he never refuse but one day he asked me "oh my dearest sister, can you just let me listen to his vocals instead of yours?" cos sometimes when i sing along i got so into the song that my voice has covered Michael's voice LoL

lmao this is way too funy. At least he didn't tell you to totally turn it off! lol and he was nice about it. and its funny also how we have NO SHAME! lol idc what people say now, i'll sing and hum any mj song if i want too! lol

Hahahah. That's so funny Oriana :)
I sing none stop with Michael in the car haha. I've had a few embarrassing moments whilst driving/singing too hahaha. My belting out... Just Good Friends I think.. and as I turn onto the highway my friend (in another car) is leaning out his window beckoning at me haha. I had the windows down and I was singing very loudly! Hhaha

hahahaha GTS & Dori :)
so we all got funny moments when listening to Michael's songs.....and everynight when my brother came to my room, he will always ask me "You are watching MJ's videos(or concerts) again?? haven't you watched that a thousand time already?? I can memorize that becos of you..." cos everytime when he enter my room, i was either playing the dangerous tour or the history short films or the private short videos in my dvd player, and when he turn to my labtop, he will say "and you are in the MJ forum at the same time???" LoL

hahahaha GTS & Dori :)
so we all got funny moments when listening to Michael's songs.....and everynight when my brother came to my room, he will always ask me "You are watching MJ's videos(or concerts) again?? haven't you watched that a thousand time already?? I can memorize that becos of you..." cos everytime when he enter my room, i was either playing the dangerous tour or the history short films or the private short videos in my dvd player, and when he turn to my labtop, he will say "and you are in the MJ forum at the same time???" LoL
Haha classic!
I get exactly the same reaction from just about everyone haha. Well my girlfriend and sister officially think I'm obsessed haha. Every time I play Michael they're like - "You're listening to more Michael!". They tease me about it in a kind way haha. I think they're a bit over it haha

Back