Angelina Jolie on the Cover of "W" Magazine

Bee.

Proud Member
Hey fans. I saw this cover on "Extra" last night and *sigh* I do not know what to think about any of this hoopla about this woman. It seems to me that the media is celebrating this woman and forget about certain things ala how she got Brad Pitt to be with her, on purpose. Well, I came across this article on "Us Weekly" website and I want to know what you guys think. (BTW, Brad took the picture for the cover.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/angelina-brad-changed-my-mind-about-getting-pregnant

Angelina: Brad Changed My Mind About Getting Pregnant

Friday October 10, 2008

jolie-w-b.jpg

Staunch adoption advocate Angelina Jolie says she never intended to get pregnant - but beau Brad Pitt helped change her mind.

"I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do," Jolie, 33, says in November's W, which features photos taken by Pitt of her breastfeeding. "Now I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn't otherwise be here."

Check out Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's most romantic moments.

After adopting Maddox, Zahara and Pax, "[Brad] stopped talking about having other kids in the other way [by natural birth]. So I suppose in my heart, I realized that he was happy with them as his children, completely," Jolie says in the interview, as excerpted by Access Hollywood.

See unforgettable photos of Angelina Jolie and her children over the years.

"I knew he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace. Then I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to [getting pregnant]. I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain," she adds.

Of Pitt, she says, "I do think that I'm in a good partnership now... I think it just needed to be the right man.

"It's not just that I love being in Brad's company, which obviously I do, but it's that we both roll up our sleeves and take on what we care about in the same way," she adds. "I have a lot of respect for him, and he helps me to be better and fight hard for things that I love."

Jolie -- who gave birth to twins in July, two years after welcoming daughter Shiloh -- describes newborn Knox as "very chill" and says he "loves music" like his dad. Vivienne is a "studier" and "more demanding," she says in the interview, as excerpted by Entertainment Tonight.

Of her post-pregnancy body -- which, Us Weekly reports in its latest issue, is the result of a healthy new diet -- Jolie tells W: "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful because of the journey it has taken and what it has created. He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel sexier."

See Angelina Jolie's most memorable red carpet moments.

Jolie also weighs in on the staggering $14 million media outlets paid for the first shots of her twin babies.

"There's nothing to say other than it's bizarre," say the actress, who donated the money to their charitable foundation. "But we're happy that we have our hands on it to distribute it to people we think are worthy, rather than some paparazzi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... is really all I can say at this point. BTW, I read a comment from the link that I really agree with. (Well, a few) Even though I tend not to read comments people say about any celebrity, there was one comment that really hit the nail. Just saying.

:mello:

I don't really know how to say how I feel about this woman.
Although she's had her fair share of humanitarian work and stuff I simply can't find it in me to have respect for her. The whole Angelina/Brad/Jen thing was pretty bad regardless of whether they fell in love or not, it just was.

Then again, the reason I dislike her as much as I do might be again because of the media, and I mean the way the media worships her and act like this is the love story of all love stories, all I say is: blah whatever.

Well personally I think a relationship is a thing between the ppl involved.
What happened between Jennifer-Brad-Angelina is only their business and nobody else should base any judgement on it.
You're right for sure not any media nor any kind of audience.

Angelina Jolie is doing a lot of very positive stuff with lots of engagement and all that aside from bringing up six children. I have a lot of respect for her.

Just her choice of parts in movies is something at times... well not my very subjective 'taste' lol Lara Croft... oh please! :doh: Then again I like her in that movie together with Winona Ryder where all of them are in some kind of clinic for psychological ill girls... Whoopy plays a nurse... can't remember the title at the moment.

With no disrespect...I have lost all respect for both of them...They do not impress me...

I think they are a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. I think all the things they do for charity are very admirable, they have wonderful hearts and seem to be very much committed, happy and in love.

As far as his first wife, nobody knows what happened between them, timing of things, etc, except what the media is saying. That part of his life is over and he's moved on, people should get over it. There are reasons for everything, and they aren't anyone's business but those involved.

Like the whole LMP/MJ thing that people won't let die:mello:blah...People move on in life when things aren't right, others should let it go and move on as well.

I can't wait to see Angelina's new movie The Changeling, it looks pretty good.:)

I think they are a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. I think all the things they do for charity are very admirable, they have wonderful hearts and seem to be very much committed, happy and in love.

As far as his first wife, nobody knows what happened between them, timing of things, etc, except what the media is saying. That part of his life is over and he's moved on, people should get over it. There are reasons for everything, and they aren't anyone's business but those involved.

Like the whole LMP/MJ thing that people won't let die:mello:blah...People move on in life when things aren't right, others should let it go and move on as well.

I can't wait to see Angelina's new movie The Changeling, it looks pretty good.:)

Pua,
I never really cared for her when she was Laura Croft or when he was married to Jen...whether their married to each other or not...I still am not impressed...

Pua,
I never really cared for her when she was Laura Croft or when he was married to Jen...whether their married to each other or not...I still am not impressed...

There's alot of things I see, read, and hear daily, especially posted here that doesn't impress me either, but we are entitled to our own opinions :) I happen to like them :)

There's alot of things I see, read, and hear daily, especially posted here that doesn't impress me either, but we are entitled to our own opinions :) I happen to like them :)

Whatever floats your boat...

I respect Angelina, shes a strong determined woman who had the courage and the will to make a difference. Theres a lot to admire about her. I find the whole she stole someone else's man argument a bit frivolous.

Reactions: Pua
I don't get media obsession with these people and I'm tired of seeing them on every cover. It's just too much.

I thought, at times, that I have read, seen and heard it all. However this tops the cake, so far. What kind of mother does this?

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/angelina-jolie-ive-bought-maddox-some-knives

Angelina Jolie Shocker: I've Already Bought Maddox Some Knives
Monday October 13, 2008

Like mother, like son!

Angelina Jolie says she is passing down her knife obsession to her seven-year-old son Maddox.

"My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12," Jolie says in the new issue of W magazine. "And I've already bought Maddox some."

See what the stars have to about Angelina Jolie's latest W magazine cover!

The actress has long been obsessed with knives.

In a 2003 interview with 20/20, she admitted that, as a teen, she once had a relationship that involved ritual self-mutilation.

"I got knives out and had a night where we attacked each other... it felt so primitive and it felt so honest... and then I had to deal with, you know, not telling my mother, hiding things, wearing gauze bandages to high school," she said.

She said she no longer engages in such activities now that she's a mother.

----------------------------------------------------------

This woman was a CUTTER! Why is she doing this to her son? My goodness.

Not only is she a man stealer but an enabler in some ways. Why even buy your child a weapon in the first place? WTF?

I never got the media obsession with this woman and the Today show is gonna have a live interview with her. Ugh!

All I can say is she's very worshipped by the media. It's calling her the movie goddess. wth.

Back