Any Believers of The Flying Spaghetti Monster in here?

I am afraid he is doomed for eternal damnation in Pastafarian hell. No fresh beer and sexy strippers for him. He'll have to spend the rest of his post-mortal existence with Heineken and trannies :mello:

Damn. If only he had eaten one last meal in honour, he might've had a chance!

Maybe he was blessed by the noodley appendage. I found this :D

request___spaghetti_surprise_by_loves7-d3d6y9g.jpg

Gasp! Perhaps he was!

Do you want to get to God's or the Flying Spaghetti Monster's heaven? To help you to decide, here's a video (the relevant topic is at 3:00) :cheeky:

Yeeaaah the flying monster spaghetti! I'm in LOL, no seriously, one of my collegues last year or 2 years ago, show that to me, and I thought that was hilarious... it's just saying, 'hey if anyone can start a religion by poping a story of magical things, as long as it can be at least 1% credible (cause, well, some religions / sects are quite funny and weird when you look at it" then the flying monster spaghetti also deserves its place!

I thought that was great ;)

Yeeaaah the flying monster spaghetti! I'm in LOL, no seriously, one of my collegues last year or 2 years ago, show that to me, and I thought that was hilarious... it's just saying, 'hey if anyone can start a religion by poping a story of magical things, as long as it can be at least 1% credible (cause, well, some religions / sects are quite funny and weird when you look at it" then the flying monster spaghetti also deserves its place!

I thought that was great ;)

It is the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Name is spelt with capital letters. Blasphemy :no:

I first heard about this a few years ago and it's so funny to me! I don't even know how the hell I found out about it LOL

Back