any recent pics without glasses?

I hope you like these

Last edited:
the MOST recent ones are from shopping/doctor visit I guess - anyway paralysed me...
(especially the first one)

Thanks for posting noha, your pics are great! The 1st two are really nice. Doesn't look like he has much make up on in them either.

Do you have more pics from the 3rd one (black and white tie)? What event was this from?

Is the last one real or photoshop? Do you have more pictures from it?

These are from earlier this year:

020.jpg

010.jpg

016.jpg

026.jpg

009.jpg

001.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

001.jpg

016.jpg

I have a few more aswell if you wan't some. If you want them without MJJPictures on them then let me know, it would have taken too long to upload to PB.

Thanks for posting noha, your pics are great! The 1st two are really nice. Doesn't look like he has much make up on in them either.

Do you have more pics from the 3rd one (black and white tie)? What event was this from?

Is the last one real or photoshop? Do you have more pictures from it?

Hi

I have 2 more (now) these from his visit to Dubai 14 Nov 2005 I will post more pictures from that event check them please

the last one .. I'm not sure about it maybe photoshop

Last edited:
Whos the guy that Mike's with in the 2nd and last pic? I can never remember his name, I think it's the same guy whos in the car when he's dancing.

these pictures from Brett Raner Party 2003

omg what an awesome pants! oh my my they look amazing.:wub: Do you have, by any chance, some pic where they would be more visible:clapping:

omg what an awesome pants! oh my my they look amazing.:wub: Do you have, by any chance, some pic where they would be more visible:clapping:

sorry I don't have more pictures from that party

Whos the guy that Mike's with in the 2nd and last pic? I can never remember his name, I think it's the same guy whos in the car when he's dancing.

his name is Brett Ratner a film director.

these are more pictures of him with the king

Last edited:
Hi

I have 2 more (now) these from his visit to Dubai 14 Nov 2005 I will post more pictures from that event check them please

the last one .. I'm not sure about it maybe photoshop

this event was in Dubai

Thank you noha! :clapping: I love these pics. He looks very stylish. Any more details about the event? The people that he is with look like Formula 1 drivers...

Thank you noha! :clapping: I love these pics. He looks very stylish. Any more details about the event? The people that he is with look like Formula 1 drivers...

Hi

Mohamed Bin Sulayem is a friend of Michael and he is UAE champion rally driver who lives in Dubai. He has won more FIA regional championships, and more international rallies, than any other racer in history.

here Michael poses with Desert Challenge car rally winner Stephane Peterhansel of France and rally organizer Mohamed bin Sulayem in a Dubai hotel on Nov. 14, 2005.

Michael Jackson was shown around in the company of rally champion Mohamed Bin Sulayem and prince Abdulla Al Khalifa, the son of the king of Bahrain, in the Gulf city of Dubai.

Michael was pictured touring an unidentified property. The king of pop appeared relaxed , in his trademark black Fedora and sunglasses and a royal blue shirt, strolling alongside his Arab hosts, men in traditional white thobe and headdresses.

He also ate Buffalo wings and took a speedboat ride.

He buzzed around the Emirate with a race car driver and a prince.

here Michael is with prince Abdulla the son of the king of Bahrain

Bin Sulayem was full of praise for Michael's patience with fans, waiters and salespeople, who he said "bombarded" him with requests for autographs and pictures.

"The guy is a gentleman. I've met guys who weren't even 10 percent as famous as he is, and they are much harder to deal with," Bin Sulayem said.

Michael also paid visits to the Burj al-Arab hotel, the sail-shaped skyscraper that sits on a tiny island off Dubai, and went to the Hard Rock Cafe ...

here the man next to Michael is Ragheb Alama ( arabic superstar ) also the event was in Dubai

Last edited:
I hope you like these pictures
and I want you to know that we love Michael very much he is a part of us , he is in our hearts forever .

Michael Joseph Walter Jackson= United States of America
We love the USA because of him and we love americans because of him
We speak English because of him

Rest in peace our angel

Last edited:
I hope you like these pictures
and I want you to know that we love Michael very much he is a part of us , he is in our hearts forever .

Michael Joseph Walter Jackson= United States of America
We love the USA because of him and we love americans because of him
We speak English because of him

Rest in peace our angel

Thank you noha for the pictures of Mike and your info about that event. :cheeky: They are great! I've never seen them before.

Back