Any WWE fans?

The Rock should be revealed as a surprise superstar in the Miz/Cena title match, beat the crap outta both and win the title. The Miz SUCKS as champion, and Cena is overused.

Wrestlemania is round the corner...........

Any predictions anybody????

I just want to see Michael Cole and Swagger get beat by Stone Cold!!!!.........

..........And then we see The Rock "Layeth The Smacketh Down" on The Miz and John Cena!!!!

The Rock to become champion despite not actually having a match for it (a la Hogan at WM IX).

Wrestlemania is round the corner...........

Any predictions anybody????

I just want to see Michael Cole and Swagger get beat by Stone Cold!!!!.........

..........And then we see The Rock "Layeth The Smacketh Down" on The Miz and John Cena!!!!

Same here! I hope the divas beat Cole's annoying behind, too.

Same here! I hope the divas beat Cole's annoying behind, too.

with King and Stone Cold available.............cole's humiliation should be imminent!!!.........it better be!!!!!!

I also think that The Undertaker Vs HHH match might steal the show.......

They've been in some wars in the past years........and I think this will probably be the final chapter of their rivalry........

Here's my predictions.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
- Bryan picks up the win, match is made to get the crowd hyped really.

The Corre vs. Team Big Show
- Bit of an odd match I think, they could have done an intercontinental title match instead. Team Big Show win after Santino unleashes 'The Cobra' :lol:

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Laycool
- Team Morrison to win. Hopefully there's little Snooki, don't have any interest in her.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
- Should be a great match. Mysterio always gives a great show. I can see Rhodes getting a dirty win here. I'm thinking interference from Dusty Rhodes, they begin to double team Mysterio, then out comes new highly publicised superstar Sin Cara to even the odds.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
- Looking forward to this match. Lots of build up. Should be a very even contest, near falls after near falls. Really can't call this one. Seems very open.

Triple H vs. The Undertaker
- This will be a fantastic match. Two huge icons that puts sports entertainment on the map. I personally hope Triple H wins, but i'm 99.9% certain the streak will remain in tact. Undertakers record is too well known to be dropped. The fact this match is no holds barred builds the excitement too. Maybe Triple H's iconic sledgehammer can make an appearance?

World Heavyweight Championship Match—Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge
- Great build up to this. Edge is one off my favourites and I hope he retains. Sad thing is I can't see past a Del Rio win. I think Christian will have a strong influence on this match. Maybe costing Edge?

Special Guest Referee Stone Cold - Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/ Jack Swagger
- Michael Cole..... :lol: This will be a funny match. I can see Austin disposing of Swagger after he tries to get involved... leaving it 1 on 1. Lawler will definitely win this, but you know it'll be comedy gold seeing Cole wrestling. Of course Austin will stunner everyone in sight after lol.

WWE Championship Match - John Cena vs. The Miz
- This is one of the most anticipated matches ever... and not for Miz or Cena. All eyes will be on The Rock. After Cena's AA in Raw, Rock is surely out for revenge. I'm thinking Cena will be dominating, ready for the win... and out comes Rock. We get a stare down in the ring, then it starts... the fight we have wanted to see for so long! After The Rock's attack, maybe Miz can catch them both with a skull crushing finale and grab the win. But somehow Cena will win IMO, there won't be 2 heel title match winners at WM, i can guarantee that. One thing I don't want to see is Cena & Rock forgiving all and celebrating together. That would be very false. Hopefully Rock sticks around and we could get Cena vs. Rock at Summerslam or WM 28 (in Rock's home Miami).

Overall I think thist Mania will be brilliant. Lots of great matches, and the amount of classic superstars present is great! Rock, Austin, HHH, Taker etc.
Lets hope we get entertained.

Guys How's The Triple Threat Match With John Cena The Miz And The Rock

Guys How's The Triple Threat Match With John Cena The Miz And The Rock

Rock isn't wrestling at 'Mania. Never was. Although it would appear that he's involved in the match the way they've been building this thing up.

Who knows what we'll see tonight. I'm beyond excited for it!

Wrestlemania has been a disapointment. They took out the US title match for a 8 man tag team match that didn't even last 3 minutes. They started the show with the World title match, with Edge retaining the title...happy to see that. I hate Del Rio.

Triple H & Undertaker went on far too long. By the end of the match, it was just a "how many of my finishing moves can you kick out of?" match that ended in a submission win for 'Taker.

Snooki went on AFTER 'Taker and HHH and got the win.

Sounds like the only good thing tonight is JR calling the last few matches, and a staredown between Austin & The rock backstage.

Well that pay per view ended with a THUD! So Miz Vs Cena was to end in a DOUBLE COUNT OUT! The Rock came out and restarted the match...and screwed Cena. Miz won but he got attacked by The Rock.

What a way to end the show

What was wrong with the undertaker because it did look like there was something really wrong at the end :yes:

Taker vs. Triple H really delivered. Loved it.

The Miz promo video before his entrance was FANTASTIC. I actually got goosebumps. Loved the concept.

Overall I enjoyed Mania, although there were some major flaws. Very excited for Raw tonight.

^^Yeah I'm taping Raw tonight. Hopefully there will be a title change tonight. Miz doesn't deserve to hold the title. He can't win it without having some form of help. Time to get someone in there who can defend it on their own.

I enjoyed Wrestlemania overall. HHH vs Taker stole the show for me. I thought Cena v Miz was great, loved The Rock at the end.
I've taped Raw, should be a good one.

I'm a big WWE/wrestling fan. Have been since I was a kid. Hulk Hogan was my hero. I watched WM27 but wasn't pleased with it at all. Triple H vs Taker was the only match worth mentioning for me. Everything else was forgettable. Wrestling ain't what it used to be.

I'm a big WWE/wrestling fan. Have been since I was a kid. Hulk Hogan was my hero. I watched WM27 but wasn't pleased with it at all. Triple H vs Taker was the only match worth mentioning for me. Everything else was forgettable. Wrestling ain't what it used to be.

Amen.....

The only people who would disagree would be those kids who only started watching after the attitude era was over.........

What will WWE do when the Undertaker retires???

Raw sucked last night. Not a whole hell of alot of action in the ring. Maybe 3 matches tops. The mainevent was the US title match that was suppose to be on at Wrestlemania.

What a joke the WWE has become. God if only TNA was on a better network and had better booking, it would be kicking Vince's ass right now

Amen.....

The only people who would disagree would be those kids who only started watching after the attitude era was over.........

What will WWE do when the Undertaker retires???

I don't disagree, but I also don't automatically write everything off these days. I want the company to be great again, I want the new talent to succeed. I'm a fan of this company for better or worse.

However, I'm absolutely sick of hearing about the Attitude Era. I love the Attitude Era, that was the era that I grew up watching. News flash, it's over. It's easy to think that everything back then was great, because we simply remember the great moments and forget about most of the bad ones. But believe me, not everything was great, or even memorable.

And I'm pretty sure the company won't crumble when 'Taker retires. He's been a staple for years, and has pulled off some of the best matches in recent WrestleManias, but honestly that's all he's doing anymore. He pulls of great WM matches, and the rest of the time does the same old promos and segments. Nothing new, nothing terribly interesting, and nothing that is keeping this company alive. Maybe if new talent is pushed right and allowed the chance to get over and become great (and this includes some stubborn older fans giving them a God damn chance) then this company will be great again.

By the way, Miz has been doing a great job as of late. He's made a supporter out of me. His chickenshit heel booking certainly doesn't help his credibility, but then again, it's pretty typical heel booking. He will be great one day if people would give him a chance. You beloved Rock wasn't always The Rock. Remember "Die Rocky Die?" I sure do.

Raw sucked last night. Not a whole hell of alot of action in the ring. Maybe 3 matches tops. The mainevent was the US title match that was suppose to be on at Wrestlemania.

What a joke the WWE has become. God if only TNA was on a better network and had better booking, it would be kicking Vince's ass right now

TNA has had EVERY opportunity to establish themselves as legitimate competition to WWE, and they've fucked it up every time. That company will suffer the fate of WCW, it's only a matter of time.

And WWE did just fine on that very same network. There are no excuses for TNA anymore.

Last edited:

I think WWE started to die as soon as WCW was driven out of business. Vince has only been creative when he's forced to be, and since TNA is a fledgling company that doesn't have the capital of WWE, he still doesn't have to try to put on a good show. He knows he has the monopoly and that the fans will keep on coming back. Basically, the downfall of WWE is having no real competition.

I don't disagree, but I also don't automatically write everything off these days. I want the company to be great again, I want the new talent to succeed. I'm a fan of this company for better or worse.

However, I'm absolutely sick of hearing about the Attitude Era. I love the Attitude Era, that was the era that I grew up watching. News flash, it's over. It's easy to think that everything back then was great, because we simply remember the great moments and forget about most of the bad ones. But believe me, not everything was great, or even memorable.

And I'm pretty sure the company won't crumble when 'Taker retires. He's been a staple for years, and has pulled off some of the best matches in recent WrestleManias, but honestly that's all he's doing anymore. He pulls of great WM matches, and the rest of the time does the same old promos and segments. Nothing new, nothing terribly interesting, and nothing that is keeping this company alive. Maybe if new talent is pushed right and allowed the chance to get over and become great (and this includes some stubborn older fans giving them a God damn chance) then this company will be great again.

By the way, Miz has been doing a great job as of late. He's made a supporter out of me. His chickenshit heel booking certainly doesn't help his credibility, but then again, it's pretty typical heel booking. He will be great one day if people would give him a chance. You beloved Rock wasn't always The Rock. Remember "Die Rocky Die?" I sure do.

TNA has had EVERY opportunity to establish themselves as legitimate competition to WWE, and they've fucked it up every time. That company will suffer the fate of WCW, it's only a matter of time.

And WWE did just fine on that very same network. There are no excuses for TNA anymore.

But WWE doesn't let their new talent wrestle at their full capability.....

.........Too many matches are watered down............and that's how wwe wants it..........

.........Most of the matches at Wrestlemania included young wrestlers who are full of energy and could done something special............

..........but instead its Undertaker and Triple H who are booked to do the best match of the day!!!!!

I would say that the problem lies with Vince and his creative team............

.........for example John Cena has been the main babyface too long and people have gotten bored of him............

.........They need to make him a heel so he would be interesting again.......

.........in the attitude era, everyone took turns being a face or a heel!!!!!

That's what TNA wanted, but I would never ever watch TNA again, they infringe everything that WWE used during the past. Like the infringe storylines, like Mick Foley for example he used the same quotation Triple H used after he ridiculously won the WWE Europeon title on Raw. TNA are bigget jokes, because they're nothing but big WWE RIP OFFS!!!

That's what TNA wanted, but I would never ever watch TNA again, they infringe everything that WWE used during the past. Like the infringe storylines, like Mick Foley for example he used the same quotation Triple H used after he ridiculously won the WWE Europeon title on Raw. TNA are bigget jokes, because they're nothing but big WWE RIP OFFS!!!

But WWE is a rip off of every other fed. WCW, and even TNA. Where do you think LayCool came from? They are known as the Beautiful People in TNA. Every great idea Vince has ever had was stolen from another promotion. He's not the genius he's made out to be. As I said, he's only good when he has competition to feed from.

But WWE is a rip off of every other fed. WCW, and even TNA. Where do you think LayCool came from? They are known as the Beautiful People in TNA. Every great idea Vince has ever had was stolen from another promotion. He's not the genius he's made out to be. As I said, he's only good when he has competition to feed from.

Pfft! AS IF!!! TNA is the biggest rip off which I've said, I really don't care what you say or what other people say about WWE is ripping off or TNA is better. But if anybody supports TNA, then I'm against them. TNA is a thief of wrestling, not WWE!

Sin Cara is amazing...........he's got a massive future ahead of him......

And I'm sure everybody is thinking about a Rey Mysterio Vs Sin Cara match up...........

..........But I think that will only ever happen at a Wrestlemania!!!!!!

Last edited:
The Rock Vs John Cena at Wrestlemania 28.........

......Anybody surprised????

Current internet rumours suggest that WM28 will also include a round 3 of Undertaker Vs Triple H.........

Back