Any WWE fans?

That freakin' brother of mine said he has a surprise for me and I said "it better be good", the surprise is that he recorded TNA on PVR, that's not a surprise and he ruined it for me, I promised myself that I'll never watch TNA again. That idiotic little b@$^@#&, he broke my own promise to never watch that crap. I hate him, but luckily I ignored the show.

Breaking news.......

Edge retires..........due to injuries to his neck.........

Why is it always the good wrestlers get bad injuries!!!!

Breaking news.......

Edge retires..........due to injuries to his neck.........

Why is it always the good wrestlers get bad injuries!!!!

Because they bust their ass doing what they love.

It's sad to see Edge go, another original WWE supserstar is leaving and with that WWE continues to slowly die... or rather, become irelevant.

It's for his own health and like he said, he should be thankful that he's not in a wheelchair now. I'm happy he isn't taking any risks, safety first.

Thank you Edge for the wonderful moments, the happy times, the bad times, the vampire attitude with the Brood, the sillyness of E&C (Edge and Christian), the epicness of E&C, the table matches, the later matches, the TLC matches, the shocking moments, the live sex celebration with Lita, the cashing in the money in the bank on the Undertaker, the epic return to the Royal Rumble and the final last match at Wrestlemania this year. You're leaving as a champion...

AndreyZidane™;3338620 said:
Because they bust their ass doing what they love.

It's sad to see Edge go, another original WWE supserstar is leaving and with that WWE continues to slowly die... or rather, become irelevant.

It's for his own health and like he said, he should be thankful that he's not in a wheelchair now. I'm happy he isn't taking any risks, safety first.

Thank you Edge for the wonderful moments, the happy times, the bad times, the vampire attitude with the Brood, the sillyness of E&C (Edge and Christian), the epicness of E&C, the table matches, the later matches, the TLC matches, the shocking moments, the live sex celebration with Lita, the cashing in the money in the bank on the Undertaker, the epic return to the Royal Rumble and the final last match at Wrestlemania this year. You're leaving as a champion...

Honestly I never liked Edge at all, I always hated him since cashed in his Money In The Bank to screw John Cena for his first title. I'll never forget seeing them go at it at Unforgiven 06' which I've attended, it's like they're going for the Stanley Cup (Edge as Maple Leafs) and Cena (as Bruins). So bad he retired too soon, at least he's one of the superstars most unlikely to leave WWE for another wrestling company.

^^You do know that it's all a story line right? It's scripted? For the sake of entertainment. At the time he was a "heel" which basically means he was "the bad guy" in that story. Among other things they are actors, he was playing a role, Mr. Adam Copeland was playing "Edge" in WWE.

And as far as leaving the WWE for another company, no, not gonna happen. This is not a story line anymore, he had health problems for quite a while now after having his neck broken a couple of years ago, his spine is still damaged and like he said, he's thankful that he's not in a wheelchair right now. If he would keep wrestling, most likely he will end up in one.

So yeah, the act is over for him... Too bad though, he was a good guy, a talented guy and a good wrestler, actor and entertainer.

The show must go on withouth him...

Wait! I just thought of it hours ago. Don't be fooled guys, Edge may use that as an excuse to get away from WWE to go to TNA, Victoria and Ric Flair used that same retirement excuse to go to TNA and Jeff Hardy uses the injury excuse for TNA. If I find Edge goes to TNA, I will severely hate him even more.

Wait! I just thought of it hours ago. Don't be fooled guys, Edge may use that as an excuse to get away from WWE to go to TNA, Victoria and Ric Flair used that same retirement excuse to go to TNA and Jeff Hardy uses the injury excuse for TNA. If I find Edge goes to TNA, I will severely hate him even more.

Not really, this time it's for real. Edge isn't tje kind of guys that would do that. Plus, reports of him having medical problems and being rushed to the hospital for various minor injuries have been around way before he officially announced he's gonna retire.

Ric Flair is just an hypocrite, just like Victoria. Jeff Hardy had to leave because of his drug addicion.

AndreyZidane™;3353782 said:
Not really, this time it's for real. Edge isn't tje kind of guys that would do that. Plus, reports of him having medical problems and being rushed to the hospital for various minor injuries have been around way before he officially announced he's gonna retire.

Ric Flair is just an hypocrite, just like Victoria. Jeff Hardy had to leave because of his drug addicion.

I hope it's true. Victoria and Flair lied and I did hear that Hardy got a butt rap from the authorities for finding drugs including steroids.

Indeed! Unless he gets a new spine (not gonna happen, ever!), Edge is not gonna wrestle anymore. He doesn't want to risk ending up in a wheelchair and I seriously don't blame him for that. He had his time in the WWE, he won the most World Titles and now it's tme for him to step down. It sucks that it had to be this way but still, his health is way more important that money/fame.

Edge's injury is legit. If it wasn't, why walk away from the WWE as the world heavyweight champion to go else where and start from the bottom up?

Edge will be back someday in a non wrestling role I'm sure.

I love wrestling, but right now I prefer TNA... Love Hulk Hogan, he made wrestling! Then I don't care what people say!

Well you guys are lucky to watch WWE, but I don't have it anymore. But I do still have DVDs, I got a new DX DVD last weekend.

So shocked about the devastating news...........

RIP "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Randy Savage to me, is far better than what Hulk Hogan was in the 80's. Savage could put on a good match whereas Hogan couldn't, he just had draw power. Savage was the complete package, great at promo's, great int he ring, his wrestling attire was brilliant his storytelling in the ring was tip top. No faults for Savage at all.

This is just heartbreaking. I will miss Randy Savage. He was one of my all-time favorite wrestlers. Rest In Peace Macho Man.

Been a WWE fan since 2003 and I was abt ummm 6 and my bro got me addicted 2 it once he kame baq home form the Navy!
Aroudn that time 4 me it waz all abt Shawn Michaels....Triple H...Chris Benoit...Eddie Guerrero:blushing:
I'm an all out CM Punk fan and will b til the death of me LOLz!
He's HOT 4 1 thing LOLZ....:girl_happy:
He is verry talented and he is the MAIN reason why i have started 2 take more interest in WWE lately.
I'm glad he is finally where he should be and that's at the top of the game!!!
Kant wait 2 see him Champ again either :wub::wub::wub:
cmpunk.jpg

CM Punk Vs. Nash anyone???

P.S. R.I.P Randy Savage~

is anyone watching survivor series on sunday the people's champ the rock is returning to the ring for the first in 7 years since mania 20 at msg i really hope the rock whoops cena rudy poo candy a** team bring it all day all night long
BootsToA**es

I got Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD, I love it. Those 2 tells their story about their matches with each as Hart Foundation & The Rockers, single matches, Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII, Montreal Screwjob, their outside the ring troubles and reconcilation.

I'm still happy Bret forgave Shawn, because that's what I've been wanting as a WWE fan. Seeing Bret and Shawn meet face to face in 12 years and bury the hatchet was the best WWE moment I've ever seen.

I was really into wrestling when you had the old stars. Hulk Hogan, the Rock, Jake the snake Roberts and the ultimate warrior. I have lost interest and haven't really watched it that much in years. It was sad what happened to Randy Savage and Chris Benoit. Both lives taken so soon in different ways.

Wwe is not a sport

True, but it's sports entertainment as they always say.

Not a sport in a competitive sense, true. But I still call it a sport because most of the performers are great athletes.

WWE is a professional sport. It has all the characteristics of professional sports: overpaid prima donnas, steroid and drug abuse, premature deaths, criminality, cheating and fixed results, and promiscuous sex:

Andre Davis Convicted: 'Gangsta Of Love,' Former Professional Wrestler, Convicted In HIV Assault Case

2818b89d.jpg

CINCINNATI -- A Cincinnati jury has convicted a former professional wrestler of charges he had sex with women without telling them he had tested positive for the virus that causes AIDS.

Hamilton County jurors returned the verdict Wednesday on 14 felonious assault counts against Andre Davis, who wrestled using stage names including Gangsta of Love and Sweet Sexy Sensation.

Prosecutors say the 29-year-old Davis didn't tell a dozen sex partners about his HIV status or lied to them.

The women testified they had unprotected sex with Davis. The judge prohibited attorneys from bringing up whether any of the women was infected.

Defense attorneys challenged whether it was proved Davis was HIV-positive and suggested the women were promiscuous.

World Wrestling Entertainment told Davis in 2009 it wouldn't hire him because he failed a physical by testing positive for HIV.

Andre Davis Convicted: 'Gangsta Of Love,' Former Professional Wrestler, Convicted In HIV Assault Case

Back