Now that sounds goooood!!!!

Taker's 20-0

CM PUNK wins

Shamemus is WH Champion

Maria M and Kelly Kelly beat Beth and Eve

Rock beat Cena

Kane Beat Orton

Big show is IC Champion

and Johnny is now in charge of RAW and SD!

Last edited:
Wrestlemania 28 was ok. I'm glad that The Rock won Cena because I'm tired of Cena. It was nice to see Rock wrestling again. I'm also happy that Brock Lesnar came back finally. Now WWE is getting more interesting.

This week's Raw was great! CM Punk had a great promo with Vince McMahon and later that night they had a match. Raws have been better lately. I hope Punk holds the WWE title till Royal Rumble and then The Rock most likely wins it.

Last edited:
This week's Raw was great! CM Punk had a great promo with Vince McMahon and later that night they had a match. Raws have been better lately. I hope Punk holds the WWE title till Royal Rumble and then The Rock most likely wins it.

Yeah, Punk's been the only one carrying the show lately, with the exception of Daniel Bryan (who is unbelievably over with the crowd). Praying for Punk vs. Rock at Rumble, Cena doesn't need the title and we don't need another Rock/Cena program.

clap.gif
CM Punk has surpassed John Cena's 380-day title reign yesterday:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-12-03/punk-380-days-and-counting-26073406

200px-Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

This Sunday at Royal Rumble CM Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship. It is going to be epic! Can't wait! They have had a very good rivalry for some weeks now. These few weeks have been a lot better than the whole 1 year long Rock vs. Cena rivarly by far.

I hope that Cena doesn't win the Rumble match. Someone like Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler deserves to win it.

Last edited:
I used to be obsessed with WWE from when i was about 11/12 until about 15, watched it every week and stayed up late with my nan of all people to watch the PPVs, very good memories. Went to the live tours quite a number of times also. I slowly stopped watching soon after Eddie Guerrero passed, he was my favourite and it was such a very sad moment, i still remember the day and always spare a thought for him on the anniversary. Another favourite was John Cena. I used to find it so entertaining and occasionally i still catch the odd 5 minutes every no and then but i cant get back into it sadly, but i wont get rid of my old dvds and recorded videos :)

I started watching WWE around 2001. I got interested when I played WWF Smackdown! game on Playstation in 2000:

Memories :) WWE was the best during the Attitude Era. It was very good before the PG rating came in 2008. I'm still watching hoping that it gets better

Last edited:
Today is the Elimination Chamber PPV
6207e0843287e990e4fff156ced13b09_500.jpg

Can't wait to see The Rock vs. CM Punk rematch!

The WWE Spinner belt will be missed. I loved that belt. Full of style. And hello to the new improved WWE Champioship belt presented by The Rock

NEWbelt-EP.jpg

The WWE Spinner belt will be missed. I loved that belt. Full of style. And hello to the new improved WWE Champioship belt presented by The Rock

NEWbelt-EP.jpg

That new belt looks cool. A lot better than the spinner belt design. I never liked that. The best WWE title belt design for me is this

TheRock016_display_image.jpg

I heard Bret "Hitman" Hart is coming to Timmins for Gold Rush 2013 next month. I also bleieve he maybe coming to your town too.

Check on his page for his appearences. http://brethart.com/appearances

Monday's Raw was great. I liked how CM Punk and Undertaker's feud progressed. It was great but maybe WWE made it a little too personal. Still I can't wait to see the match.

WWE made great tribute video for Paul Bearer

R.I.P :(

This week's Raw was ok. This was the best segment

CM Punk got attacked by The Undertaker. Good to see Taker in the ring again. The Rock and Cena's segment was also good but the outcome of the match is so predictable and I don't like Cena so my excitement is not very high. Punk vs. Taker should be the main event of Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
Cena Vs. Rock will be a botch match just like it was last year.

Taker vs Punk will be awsome :D

They showed great CM Punk vs. Undertaker promo video at Raw:

Wrestlemania is this sunday! I hope Cena turns finally heel.

Last edited:
This Wrestlemania was a letdown and I could predict every winner. Only matches that were great: CM Punk vs. Undertaker and Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H. The main event Cena vs Rock wasn't very good and the last year's match was better. This didn't feel epic like it did. And then the outcome: :( Yes everybody knew that Cena was going to win but it was still disappointing. He should have turned heel. What WWE is thinking? I hope people will boo him even more.

Punk vs Taker was awesome! Living Colour performed Cult of Personality live during Punk's entrance. I'm aslo glad that The Shield won their match.

Last edited:
I had the most awesome time last night because I went to see Max Pro Wrestling in Timmins and Bret "Hitman" Hart has come to Timmins for the 2nd time. He was there for the Q&A and I get to asking him re. Shawn Michaels is that has he been in touch with the Heartbreak Kid since they went face to face and reconcile back in early 2010 and he said that he does keep in touch with Shawn.

The matches were awesome especially with Cody Deaner and The Highlander Robbie McAllister, for which I was in line during the match because Bret was signing autographs and snapping photos with the fans in Timmins and I got his autograph on my new Bret Hart DVD (I just bought it at "Future Shop") and sadly no photos this time.

Plus I heard in Setember, Max Pro Wrestling is trying to get Rowdy Roddy Piper in Timmins, we were told there's good 70% chance of Roddy Piper to be in Timmins for the first time.

I'm waiting for CTV News (Northern Ontario region) to mention last night because my sign has been shot for it. I can't WAIT!!!!

I hope Taker continues to appear in WWE tv. I don't want to wait to next Wrestlemania to see him again. Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs The Shield was a good match and Taker vs Ambrose was also great. I hope he wrestles at least few ppv matches this year.

I told one individual back in Timmins that I would like to see John Cena vs Undertaker. That would be sweet.

I just saw the clip of Bret Hart Appreciation Night on WWE.com and when I saw Shawn Michaels in the ring I was like "WHOA!", he looked like he's grown a hockey beard. But I am glad he came for the Bret's Appreciation Night.

Back