Anything about DEBBIE ROWE keep it in here

Re: DEBBIE ROW "i want custody"

This is what the media wants.

Sadly this is true. I hope that she has more common sense than to give it to them. But, after seeing her that time on ET, I'm not sure if she doesn't like the limelight a little more than she states when it becomes available.

Again, if she does this, I hope that she discovers that the money is on lockdown and that if she wants to be a mother that includes finding a way to support your children.

uggghhh i'm so annoyed at gold digging Debbie.
As soon as the will came out stating that Michael's children will receive most of his money, Debbie comes along and files for custody. I hope the judge realises her intentions.

I'm happy for mike's kids to be in Katherine's custody, as long as Joe or the other brothers don't try to use them to make money as entertainers.

I'm not so sure how much of a "golddigger" Debbie is. I mean, one would think that after receiving several million in settlement with Michael at the time of their divorce and God knows when else, that she would be set for life. Could she had spent her way through all that money? Sure, but I'm inclined towards thinking not. Instead, I wonder if there is another motivation. This statement from her lawyer seems to be in direct contradiction to--or at least a modification of--what she said in an interview to KNBC(?) in Los Angeles, so I'm wondering what the thought process there is.

Even though I'd rather see Katherine taking care of the kids, I the same time will not slander the mother of Michael's kids before I've heard why she wants to have them
Motive aside, that would be terrible for the children. Taking children away from the people they grow up with and know to be family is traumatizing for them. She may be their biological mother, but giving them to her would be practically the same as giving them to a stranger. For the children's sake, I really hope that does not happen.

why should we even think about debbie,
She sold those children for $9m, she couldnt care less for them.
Shes only after the MONEY!

Sadly this is true. I hope that she has more common sense than to give it to them. But, after seeing her that time on ET, I'm not sure if she doesn't like the limelight a little more than she states when it becomes available.

Again, if she does this, I hope that she discovers that the money is on lockdown and that if she wants to be a mother that includes finding a way to support your children.

Oh, she's going to give it to them as long as she has slimy Schaffel whispering in her ear. He had the nerve to comment on the subject a few days ago on Debbie's behalf which suggested he was in contact with her. Same old same ole'...just like the trial when they were all seen having lunch at the Ivy. She claimed she was misled by the things ppl were telling her at the time. :smilerolleyes: What's her excuse for associating with his oily arse this time? This is the same man who tried to insinuate all kinds of foolishness in a civil suit against MJ. Is she really this impressionable when she stops seeing $$$$??

If she's not going after those kids just yet...great. But I'd be surprised if she ultimately passes on trying. She was iced out of the will and unless that horse breeding business she's got going is popping out foals by the week, she could be financially hurting soon. The clock is definitely ticking and it's sad that Michael's final wishes may not be honored becuz of greed and who knows what else emotions.

Edit: And I can't imagine she would honestly think of separating those kids from Blanket...and I can't see a court giving her custody of Blanket who has even less a connection to her than Prince and Paris.

Last edited:

i hate this woman...

im really.. really... really... realllllyyyy.. mad that we're even talking about this. We need to only be talking about OFFICIAL STATEMENTS.. cus yes i saw this in the news.. but then a few hours after I saw a statement from her lawyer saying that *a final decision has not been made as to what she wants to do*
God Guys.. hes only been gone a week.. lets stop feeding into the frenzy. lets stop jumping at all the he said she said things we hear. Lets continue Michaels teachings.
F*U*C*K the press!
lets wait for official statements and stop being tabloid junkies. Lets all just hold each other pray for the best. AND WAIT FOR OFFICIAL WORD
in the meantime
"..its all junk.. dont buy it.. dont read it.. dont believe it!"

She got $8mil when they divorced plus a house and I think she gets some additional money, so if she wants those kids now bcuz of their $ then she is on the bandwagon of ppl that are going str8 to hell. MJ hasn't been put in the gournd and she is along with others have already started.. Those kids haven't been with her since she left MJ. I can't believe she would want to split Prince and Paris from my lil cutie Blanket. Now that is just down right sad..

Why cant Debbie just go away. This whole thing has turned to be a nightmare. And she is not making things easy. My God.

the day when Michael passed away(God!i hate writing those words) where is she?anyone heard about her?NONE!! she doesnt even speak about condolescence, shocked or whatever.
Lisa Marie did! geez...it is clear that all she wants is money...
michael put the family trust in the will to protect the children from people like debbie. i hope she die before she could make any mess...i'm sorry but i even havent coupe with my grief on michael and now this stupid biatch act up
i think even if michael has to put 100 names for custody...he will never put debbie's name on his will

what is the legal age for the children to speak out in court?does paris and prince can say something in court and consider legal?

She does not have a chance of getting custody of the children and here is why;

Paris and Prince are old enough to inform the authorities who they wish to be with.

These days Judges take the wishes of the children VERY seriously and, whilst not being the only factor, these wishes will be granted unless there is a very strong reason why they should not.

I would imagine that Paris and Prince would rather be with their Grandmother, Uncles & Aunts, cousins, and most importantly their younger brother.

Debbie has no chance in my opinion.

Mjsjelly, she is the real mother of paris & prince...paris looks excatly like debbie!

Can't she just go away??

She won't get it, I don't think there's a chance of them splitting up the kids. Visitation rights, sure.. full custody, no way!

yeah she wants money, no better possibility to blackmail someone as claiming to want the children back.

Geez, how fast are we to forget Michael's learnings??:chichi:
May I remind you, this is what he taught us:

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual"

Even if this story is false, is it all that hard to imagine that whenever Rowe sees anything Jackson she see dollar signs? She's a straight up parasite.

Stop posting this shit! this is media speculation tabloid crap all over again!
some of you "fans" seem to find the tabloid frenzy more important than mourning for Michael and you jump on every controversial subject like rabid dogs

number one.their money is tied in a trust. 40% for them and the same for katherine and the rest to charity. they can't touch the kids' money unill they r of age

second. her lawyer stated yesterday that she has notmade a final decision

third joe spoke up at his own makeshift pc and said she hadnothing to do w/ it. note that the family told her to go away and then said u can see them then joe said she has nothing to do w/ this.

COULD this be her way of showing or statiing that if i cannot see my kids, i willtake them?

REMEMBER this is the same woman who talked shit about mike just so she can get on the state's witness list and then blew the case for them.

they've attributed many things to herthat have notbeen true. she wasn't caught on tape talking smack like otherpeople in his camp.

i say keep an open mind, maybe she wantsto be a part of the service. they've had a fairly difficult run but if all she wants is to see them, then i think the family should oblige. don't make herpull a power move.

REMEMBER this is the same woman who talked shit about mike just so she can get on the state's witness list and then blew the case for them.

they've attributed many things to herthat have notbeen true. she wasn't caught on tape talking smack like otherpeople in his camp.
Do you know of any links to anything referencing these things? I haven't read about them.

links/ seriously?

the kids' moneyis in a trust. that was said ON TELEVISION.

debbie's lawyer sid ON TELEVISION that she was still thinking about things and well...the trial thing has already happened so um?

links for what? it's common sense. don't sy stay away, come on over, stay away and expect someone to react positively.

links/ seriously?

the kids' moneyis in a trust. that was said ON TELEVISION.

debbie's lawyer sid ON TELEVISION that she was still thinking about things and well...the trial thing has already happened so um?

links for what? it's common sense. don't sy stay away, come on over, stay away and expect someone to react positively.
Jesus. Why are you being so hostile?

First of all, I did not ask about the trust or will at all. AT ALL. And for your information, I did know about the trust already, not because I heard about it ON TELEVISION (I can use caps lock too.) but because I read the will myself. That's what I do. I don't take things at face value.

If you actually look at what I quoted, you would see that I wasn't asking about the trust. I was asking about the things I specifically quoted-- your two statements in regards to Debbie being two-faced and causing trouble for Michael. I have not seen or heard those things anywhere else so I wanted to look for myself. I think anyone here can understand being skeptical about what you hear in regards to Michael. Even on MJ fan sites things get said or alluded to that aren't necessarily based in fact and contradictory reports fly around. I just wanted to know what your basis for saying those things was.

Second of all, I don't watch news ON TELEVISION, especially not in regards to Michael Jackson. If it is not reported in printed form, then I probably will not hear about it. Good for you that you find t.v. such a trustworthy source of news, but not everyone does.

Common sense? Not accepting everything someone says at face value-- that's common sense.

why is this even a thread??? she didn't make a decision yet.

I dont think so. This is not what Michael would want

Back