Aphrodite Jones' book?

MLR930

Proud Member
Has anyone heard anything new about the rerelease date? Her website says August but the end of August is getting close and I still haven't heard anything. I wanna read it so badly but I don't want to read it online.

If its "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" You're talking about then that came out, what, in 2007? I think. You can just call Borders/Barns&Nobel and ask if they have it...or you can order it from Amazon... you dont have to wait until End of this month.

Its a wonderful book... the reality of it is very sad but the truth is in that book.

:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

If its "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" You're talking about then that came out, what, in 2007? I think. You can just call Borders/Barns&Nobel and ask if they have it...or you can order it from Amazon... you dont have to wait until End of this month.

Its a wonderful book... the reality of it is very sad but the truth is in that book.

:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

the 2007 edition is out of print, it's supposed to be rereleased this month according to Aphrodite.

the 2007 edition is out of print, it's supposed to be rereleased this month according to Aphrodite.
Yes, this is what I´ve heard too...:yes:
I´m also looking forward to read it, since I´ve heard it´s one of the best books there is about MJ and what he went through.

this book sells for 240.00 new and 184.99 used on amazon....THAT is way to much money for me....jeez its made of paper not gold...

Guys Jetzi's site is awesome but we simply cannot allow her link to be posted here. We need to cover our backs as it's linking to material that is on general release. Thanks everyone.

Guys Jetzi's site is awesome but we simply cannot allow her link to be posted here. We need to cover our backs as it's linking to material that is on general release. Thanks everyone.

oooh, sorry about that! I didn't know! :blush:

this book sells for 240.00 new and 184.99 used on amazon....THAT is way to much money for me....jeez its made of paper not gold...

:bugeyed wow crazy! I payed for it $17. It says on her website that the book will be soon..keep checking guys, its worth it. This book is a must have!

I'm hoping it will come out in ebook form as well since I have my Nook (LOVE IT SO MUCH!)

Back