Donations
$240.00
https://twitter.com/ApolloniaKotero

I didn't know her...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonia_Kotero

BbFJ-9UCMAAuIYq.jpg:large

BbFKJUhCcAArieL.jpg:large

BbFKWk0CUAAFWsW.jpg:large

Always nice to see Blanket smile...

she's in the prince film purple rain. She was good looking in that film, ageing is such a terrible thing

Thanks for sharing these HAPPY pictures everyone looks so BEAUTIFUL in them.
Yes, indeed,
Blanket's smile is AWESOME!!!!

beautiful pictures indeed. apollonian still looks good, but I agree she looked better in purple rain. again she still has it going on though. lol.

beautiful pictures indeed. apollonia still looks good, but I agree she looked better in purple rain. again she still has it going on though. lol.

she's in the prince film purple rain. She was good looking in that film, ageing is such a terrible thing

:blink: Yes it is, especially when people point it out and compare you with your younger self! She looks great and has MATURED beautifully.

Gosh, she doesn't look bad. :( Jeesh! You are comparing her to what she looked like back in the early 1980's. And to be honest, she doesn't look old at all.

It looks like she is extending a lot of warmth and kindness towards Prince and Blanket, and that's a nice thing. :)

I knew who she is - she was once Prince's girlfriend and a member of the female group Vanity 6 plus she's an actress and played the co role in Purple Rain the movie.

My question is - where did they run into each other at?

if you read her twitter it says she has been friends with the family since before she got famous friends with layoya doesnt say where from my guess school

These days, Prince's former protégée seems content to spend the majority of her time behind the scenes as the founder and CEO of Kotero Entertainment, a multi-media company that primarily manages young talent.

http://www.koteroentertainment.com/qh9zqs97406d3oas0jml7b4faxppjp

Kotero Entertainment- Beverly Hills California

Apollonia Kotero

269 South Beverly Dr Suite 292

Beverly Hills, California 90212

Paul Palmero

2735 Richard Rd.

Lake Park, Florida 33403

“For many years, I have had the privilege of mentoring talent from all over the world. It is a

way for me to pay it forward and guide talented young people on the path to success! I am truly

honored to be a partner with legendary Model Agent Paul Palmero. We both love what we do

and sharing our experience with people ready to work! Actors, Models, Musicians, Directors,

Producers welcome to our world of Entertainment and Success.”

apollonia_kotero.jpg

She manages young talent. Does anyone know who she managed? Hope Blanket is not interested in any of that, at least not for now.

Gosh, she doesn't look bad. :( Jeesh! You are comparing her to what she looked like back in the early 1980's. And to be honest, she doesn't look old at all.

She looks a hell of a lot better than most women! She's in her 50s; is she supposed to look 20-something forever? :lmao: People are a trip! I wonder how many here would have still been Mike's fans if he left plastic surgery alone and aged NATURALLY? He wasn't exactly a young man when he died; he was about to turn 51 years old.

The cure to aging is the GRAVE. I'd rather deal with gray hair and wrinkles, thank you very much, LOL!

Last edited:
I wonder how many here would have still been Mike's fans if he left plastic surgery alone and aged NATURALLY? He wasn't exactly a young man when he died; he was about to turn 51 years old.

Michael is incomparable to any person on this planet. -_- :coffee: Anyway, young or old, or at any age... he would still be... well, you know... :naughty: :shifty: >>>
b669832f.gif

Back