Appleheads!

Re: appleheads!

sigh.. "I'm" the grandma then ... /cry btw i love all you comments last night to the different posts hehe

Mikey says mornin' tooo

i268741468_22543.gif

See! That is NOT a morning kinda gif. That is a nighttime come here and let me take you to bed kinda gif! I hate him for doing this to me.. WHAT the hell was he thinking! :wub:

Oh that last one is nice.. **saving***

It's getting snippy in some of the other threads.. so I've been on YT all morning..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAhD...4722BB68F&index=4&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

The lightning bolt that is Michael Jackson strikes again...

Marlon has got it goin' on in that vid!! Look at those muscles! Lovin' his spontaneous dancing. Marlon is so underrated!!! He's a fantastic dancer.

And Appleheads, 25 pages in a few hours?? Nice work!! :)

I didn't even notice Marlon. :lol: I'm a have to go back and look again...

omg all the random offtopic but totally ontopic pix are killing me :lol:

and yes, it was the cowboy thing! ha!

are any of your friends online? bring them in here. badera, heartbreak and michaelyoureastud seems to have gone to bed. LAME YOU GUYS WHEN YOU READ THIS

i go to bed and this thread EXPLODED! i loves it :D i have to go catch up.....hmmm, here's goodies while i read:
mjissohot4.gif

ohyeaa2.gif

Marlon has got it goin' on in that vid!! Look at those muscles! Lovin' his spontaneous dancing. Marlon is so underrated!!! He's a fantastic dancer.

And Appleheads, 25 pages in a few hours?? Nice work!! :)

:lol: Yes I did see him.. I had to go back and basically FORCE myself not to look at Michael the entire time... I dig Marlon..

ok, where the HELL is this photo from??? what shoot/magazine? i SOOOOO need Dominatrix Mike in my life......:stretcher:

no clue i typed Michael Jackson sexy into google images and that was one of the ones that came up.. i almost fell outta my chair thou after seeing it :)

pinches his cheeks!! i love adorable, perfect boyfriend era mikey just as much as i love sexy, goddamn you fine michael

one of my favorite pics... :shifty: :wild:

goldpants.jpg

Back