Appleheads!

Awww, no fair! All I wanted to do was suck his finger :(

you can taste a little superbowl if you like

047.jpg

only the taped fingers though ;)

:rant: My local cinema isn't showing TII anymore!!! On the website I checked a few others in the UK and they all are! This sucks :rant:

Anyway, I'm off.
Byeee! :waving:
Oh and Adore, :shout:

:rant: My local cinema isn't showing TII anymore!!! On the website I checked a few others in the UK and they all are! This sucks :rant:

Anyway, I'm off.

:rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout: :rant: :shout:

Dangggggg.. all these mj pics u guys have been posting are hot!!

Anyway, I'm off.

Awww, sorry to hear that Tom :( I'm sure that it will start to slowly be pulled out of theaters up until Thanksgiving when the run is supposed to end.

Oh well...

I don't care about Thanksgiving, I don't care about Christmas...I just want it to be fucking January already so I can have multiple mikegasms from TII in the privacy of my own living rooom! :bounce:

EDIT: Whoops, just read the run has been extened yet again to Dec. 3.

Last edited:
The session for TII has been later now, the first seesion here is @ 1:40pm

Woah woah woah adore!!! :censored: your siggy!!!! :dribble: :shifty: :baby: :evil: :naughty:

2eq8ghz.jpg
it's in my sig that means I own him.

but you can get 2 licks and a dryhump if you post a Pepsi pic
2mpwvao.jpg

ah dammit i lost my tag :mello:

oh well.... thought i needed to add the title :lol: i need to live up to reputation :p

I don't think anyone's gonna be going after your title anytime soon :mello:

*tunes out, drifts off, zones out, stares at bnd's sig for 5 minutes* lord send me down some of that :mello:

Back